How long for e2 drop

edmassa

Awards
I'm going to trt cutting hcg out my protocol. Currently taking 80mg test twice week 250 iu hcg twice week . At this my test is 900 e2 38(7-42) . Curious how long it will take for e2 to stabilize for a blood test .

edmassa

Awards
Also what e2 test is more reliable? The standard range 7-42 or sensetive 3-70 when shooting for the 20-30 zone

napalm

napalm

Awards
I'd wait a month before getting more labs done.

Go w the sensitive test...

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
Call me a contrarian, but I would use the cheaper and much more accurate (for men) 7-42 range test.

edmassa

Awards
Yeah I'm confused I've heard both arguments on which e2 test.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Call me a contrarian, but I would use the cheaper and much more accurate (for men) 7-42 range test.
Agreed! The range of 7-42 is more specific for men. Most feel good in the mid 20's.

edmassa

Awards
Ahhh ok thanks for clearing that up I wonder if I should try 60mg twice and week and 250 iu hcg twice or just do 80mg twice a week test no ai I need to knock 10-15 points off my e2

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahhh ok thanks for clearing that up I wonder if I should try 60mg twice and week and 250 iu hcg twice or just do 80mg twice a week test no ai I need to knock 10-15 points off my e2
It's been known that E2 is harder to manage fir most when combining test and HCG. Unless you have a need for HCG such as having children, then I would discontinue it. Of course that's my opinion. I don't use hCG and I inject 60 Mgs twice a week. I still take an AI, .25 mgs arimidex two to three times a week and my E2 is around 26 based on the 7-42 scale. I tried all other avenues before taking the AI but couldn't control it any other way. Of course everyone's body is different.

edmassa

Awards
Hey thanks for the quick reply! What's your test levels on that dose? I hate the way ai make me feel that's what I'm trying to avoid . Do you know your e2 level before you added arimidex?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey thanks for the quick reply! What's your test levels on that dose? I hate the way ai make me feel that's what I'm trying to avoid . Do you know your e2 level before you added arimidex?
My E2 was as high as 75. My free T is always around 17.5 - 19. I believe that scale tops out at 22. It takes a while to find what works for you regarding an AI. Have you tried natural remedies such as DIM, I3C or zinc? Works for some. Just didn't work for me.