low dht

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone take a scrip or supp for increasing DHT?

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
Masteron is the best, but you could also look into epi-andro if you want over the counter.....
Some have said "sorghum oil" can raise 5-alpha-reductase.....guess it depends on if you are on TRT or not.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone take a scrip or supp for increasing DHT?
Just added Masteron E to my HRT program. About 80 mg a week each, split into two 40mg shots e3.5days. I'm LUUUVING it... well being and libido are booming and I feel great. Lost the bloat I was acquiring from Testosterone. This is what HRT is supposed to be like. DHT is a superior androgen to testosterone. I love it

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just added Masteron E to my HRT program. About 80 mg a week each, split into two 40mg shots e3.5days. I'm LUUUVING it... well being and libido are booming and I feel great. Lost the bloat I was acquiring from Testosterone. This is what HRT is supposed to be like. DHT is a superior androgen to testosterone. I love it
So you're not injecting testosterone at all?

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
So you're not injecting testosterone at all?
Was using 50mg testosterone E twice a week or e3.5days. Dropped it down to 40mg e3.5days and added Masteron E at 40mgs e3.5days. I've used AndroHard from Primordial Performance, a DHT precursor and loved it just by itself. I figured a combination of the two main hormones would be the best HRT combination...

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Was using 50mg testosterone E twice a week or e3.5days. Dropped it down to 40mg e3.5days and added Masteron E at 40mgs e3.5days. I've used AndroHard from Primordial Performance, a DHT precursor and loved it just by itself. I figured a combination of the two main hormones would be the best HRT combination...
Do you just inject it IM like test? I need to get on masteron

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mast is awesome. IM just like test.

People should keep in mind that Masteron and Proviron are not DHT though. They are metabolites of DHT, so they both act differently, but still have androgenic effects.

It is possible to obtain pure DHT injections, although very difficult to source. I've seen them mentioned here, but never ran into it myself. It's also possible to get DHT cream online.

Overall, the best way to increase DHT itself is to use a tiny bit of test cream on the nads a couple times a week. It has a strong effect on DHT when doing this. I prefer injections though, and it could be tough to get both together if you're not going through a clinic.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Mast is awesome. IM just like test.

People should keep in mind that Masteron and Proviron are not DHT though. They are metabolites of DHT, so they both act differently, but still have androgenic effects.

It is possible to obtain pure DHT injections, although very difficult to source. I've seen them mentioned here, but never ran into it myself. It's also possible to get DHT cream online.

Overall, the best way to increase DHT itself is to use a tiny bit of test cream on the nads a couple times a week. It has a strong effect on DHT when doing this. I prefer injections though, and it could be tough to get both together if you're not going through a clinic.
1 - methyl dihydrotestosterone and 2- methyl dihydrotestosterone... metabolites? Pretty darn close for a metabolite... that's like saying test cypionate is a metabolite of testosterone... I think a DHT metabolite would be more like Primobolan. Proviron and Masteron sound like dht with something added to make it bioavailable

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 - methyl dihydrotestosterone and 2- methyl dihydrotestosterone... metabolites? Pretty darn close for a metabolite... that's like saying test cypionate is a metabolite of testosterone... I think a DHT metabolite would be more like Primobolan. Proviron and Masteron sound like dht with something added to make it bioavailable
Sorry, yes Masteron is a derivative (not a metabolite) but is still not DHT.
Look at Methyl-Masteron (Methasterone aka Superdrol). It acts nothing like it's parent compound at all. It's one of the most potent orally active anabolic agents, yet exhibits only very weak androgenic activity.

Masteron will act similar in some aspects, but is still not DHT. For TRT purposes, you want to replace what you're actually low in, not just something that feels like DHT. If you take masteron long term (or even short term), there's a bunch of things you will have to deal with, like high free test and low SHBG. These are not good in the long term for longevity/TRT/overall well-being, but good for bodybuilding purposes yes.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, yes Masteron is a derivative (not a metabolite) but is still not DHT.
Look at Methyl-Masteron (Methasterone aka Superdrol). It acts nothing like it's parent compound at all. It's one of the most potent orally active anabolic agents, yet exhibits only very weak androgenic activity.

Masteron will act similar in some aspects, but is still not DHT. For TRT purposes, you want to replace what you're actually low in, not just something that feels like DHT. If you take masteron long term (or even short term), there's a bunch of things you will have to deal with, like high free test and low SHBG. These are not good in the long term for longevity/TRT/overall well-being, but good for bodybuilding purposes yes.
I'm talking about pharmaceutical injectable Masteron Enanthate. Not an oral prohormone. Or oral steroid for that matter. Since I believe that one doesn't need to convert as it's already anabolic/androgenic... chemicals reactions in our bodies are really unpredictable... injectable Equipoise is the same chemical as Dbol - tho methylated.. but really react diffently in our bodies... I would think if Masteron was DHT they would call it DHT but it seems awful close by the way it reacts.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm talking about pharmaceutical injectable Masteron Enanthate. Not an oral prohormone
You clearly missed the whole point of my post. I am comparing how different things are when you change even a single molecule or attach a methyl group. This is the same for any steroid. When you add a methyl group, it becomes VERY different from it's parent compound. And Superdrol is not a prohormone at all, it is a steroid that doesn't convert. It is methylated masteron plain and simple. It is masteron with a methyl group attached (which makes it a di-methyl as masteron already has a methyl group).

So let's lay this out and just look at things a bit....

Dbol = methylated EQ
(methyl group completed changed this compound / and vice versa)

Superdol = methylated Masteron (making it completely different and not even androgenic anymore really, just by adding 1 methyl group)

Masteron = methylated DHT (making it a new compound which is actually called Drostanolone)
"Masteron is a DHT hormone that has been structurally altered by the addition of a methyl group at the carbon 2 position, This protects the hormone from the metabolic breakdown by the 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme, which is found in the skeletal muscle. It also greatly increases the hormone’s anabolic nature" Not to mention greatly lowers SHBG, among other things. Btw, Masteron comes in propionate and enanthate esters.

You clearly have a bit of research to do my friend, especially if you think that EQ and Masteron should be used for TRT. It won't be healthy in the longterm. Just looking out for people's health here. Trust me, low SHBG is not a good thing to live with, the risks for hematocrit to go out of range is real, cholesterol levels will be altered on mast (HDL will lower, LDL will raise, skewing the ratio into unhealthy territory), and these are just a few issues that will arise. Be smart and be safe is all I'm saying. TRT is supposed to be about longevity and health.

PS happy new year.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I use what I feel will remedy what is ailing me... EQ helped me with the degenerative discs and recover from a herniated disc. And I've used DHT prohormone just like a HRT program and I felt great. Better than testosterone could ever make me feel. I know exactly what I'm doing. I know Masteron originally came in propionate ester and recently became available in Enanthate form. It cracks me up when you Google masters come on here trying to tell someone with real experience training athletes with and without enhancement.. think you know everything because you read it in a book or online even worse... I didn't ask for your advice

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
All those issues can happen from Testosterone use as well...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All those issues can happen from Testosterone use as well...
Yes, when above range. When in the healthy range, things are fine. Masteron and EQ might give you some of the benefits of DHT, but they are definitely stronger than DHT itself, can't argue that.

Bottom line is, yes, use whatever you want. As someone experienced with Mast, EQ, and TRT, it's kind of my duty to warn others of the health risks though.

Back in the day, when the male anti-aging forum was properly moderated, threads like this one would get moved quickly to the anabolics section of the website (or deleted), because it really has no business here in the anti-aging/longevity forum.

And by the way, about your post saying that you didn't ask for my advice, I'm sorry - but the minute you post anything online, you are opening yourself up for scrutiny and criticism. If you aren't open to discussion and criticism, then you likely shouldn't post these things online in the first place.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Yes, when above range. When in the healthy range, things are fine. Masteron and EQ might give you some of the benefits of DHT, but they are definitely stronger than DHT itself, can't argue that.

Bottom line is, yes, use whatever you want. As someone experienced with Mast, EQ, and TRT, it's kind of my duty to warn others of the health risks though.

Back in the day, when the male anti-aging forum was properly moderated, threads like this one would get moved quickly to the anabolics section of the website (or deleted), because it really has no business here in the anti-aging/longevity forum.

And by the way, about your post saying that you didn't ask for my advice, I'm sorry - but the minute you post anything online, you are opening yourself up for scrutiny and criticism. If you aren't open to discussion and criticism, then you likely shouldn't post these things online in the first place.
Well I'm not the one who started this post asking for advice. I commented and gave an example of what I've been using with great success and benefits. If you think I should be having issues because what I'm using your wrong. The person needing or wanting advice is the guy who asked.. I have a college degree in Health and Fitness and over 20 years experience. Myself and many friends are competitive athletes and bodybuilders. Plenty of experience with and without PED's. Back in the day when you couldn't get steroids online so easily or cheap. We used low doses - especially compared tonowdays... and busted our a$$=$... did what we could these guys nowdays don't have a clue. They just take more juice. Well when you make comments to someone not asking for advice, like some know it all trying to show up someone who actually really knows what's up... you're going to get reactions like this. If you're not open scrutiny or criticism then you shouldn't go opening your mouth in the first place, esp when not asked... share your advice with someone who needs it

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are not a doctor, then you really shouldn't be giving out medical advice on these forums especially where it comes to banned substances. And again, if you are posting dodgy medical advice, then expect to be criticized. Honestly, you are telling me that your background, and the friends you keep, give you enough clout to tell people they should supplement their TRT and cruise on banned substances/anabolics that aren't even available through a clinic/doctor? Just because you have experience doing steroids and have a degree in fitness?

I have plenty of experience with TRT and all of these substances in this discussion, but I will still not tell anyone what they should or should not be taking - nor do I even discuss my own protocol anymore. And I would especially not recommend scheduled substances that aren't even available through regular TRT protocols from a clinic or doctor. I would never suggest that anyone take these things in the longterm. It's not ethical nor is it smart, nor have they been studied for TRT at all, so all of your knowledge is based on 'bro' knowledge. I really could care less how many bodybuilders you know or how much experience you have in the fitness industry, because we are not talking about fitness or bodybuilding in this particular forum / discussion.

This is the male anti-aging/longevity forum, not the "cruising on steroids for life" forum. I understand that many bodybuilders cruise on these things year round just because they are available, and I've been guilty of it myself in the past... but it simply doesn't make it healthy, right or ethical to suggest these things to others, nor to discuss very tailored protocols with others.

This thread needs people like me to speak up, because there are plenty of impressionable people from all sorts of backgrounds reading these posts. And for the record, I have absolutely no problem holding discussions like this in a mature way online. If you want to criticize me for being safe and informing others, so be it.

My posts in this thread were for everyone, past and future viewers. Bottom line is, you can raise your DHT easily with Test cream, or with DHT itself. Why use a banned, much stronger substance when you can get test cream/DHT prescribed and do things the right way.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And since you are throwing around your athletic experience / degree and calling me a 'google warrior', I may as well let people know my own background here.

I come from an Olympic family (multiple family members, with 1 gold), with another family member (on my other side) being in the NHL, with 4 Stanley Cup rings. I was born into an extremely athletic (professionally athletic) family, as well as a family very involved with medicine. My brother is a college basketball coach, mother is a nurse, grandfather and uncle are doctors. Personally, I've been involved in bodybuilding for years until making the move over to powerlifting. I've since suffered injuries/surgery and am on my way back to the powerlifting world once more. Do I claim I am a professional, a doctor, or am I claiming ANYTHING that's untrue in this thread? No. I am giving solid, ethical advice based on real world knowledge. Not to mention, I have used every single substance that is being discussed in this thread. I never give advice unless I have practical knowledge of the issue.

Personally speaking, I've been on TRT for many many years now. I've made the same mistakes as others on this forum, and looked all over for easy solutions and also used to do things like yourself, and cruise on a bit of mast and/or EQ at times, for very very long times. It is a COMPLETE myth that EQ will help the joints. This is strictly bro science. EQ does not actually repair joints / collagen how it states on paper, not in humans anyhow. Dig around the forum a bit with the more experienced members, and you'll see for yourself. EQ is safe for joints, but a low dose will not do much of anything for collagen / joint repair, not even a high dose. If that's what you or others are looking for from it, then it's likely much smarter to look to GH instead. And to anyone who needs to increase DHT: switch to test cream, or find DHT cream. It's a very simple solution.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
And since you are throwing around your athletic experience / degree and calling me a 'google warrior', I may as well let people know my own background here.

I come from an Olympic family (multiple family members, with 1 gold), with another family member (on my other side) being in the NHL, with 4 Stanley Cup rings. I was born into an extremely athletic (professionally athletic) family, as well as a family very involved with medicine. My brother is a college basketball coach, mother is a nurse, grandfather and uncle are doctors. Personally, I've been involved in bodybuilding for years until making the move over to powerlifting. I've since suffered injuries/surgery and am on my way back to the powerlifting world once more. Do I claim I am a professional, a doctor, or am I claiming ANYTHING that's untrue in this thread? No. I am giving solid, ethical advice based on real world knowledge. Not to mention, I have used every single substance that is being discussed in this thread. I never give advice unless I have practical knowledge of the issue.

Personally speaking, I've been on TRT for many many years now. I've made the same mistakes as others on this forum, and looked all over for easy solutions and also used to do things like yourself, and cruise on a bit of mast and/or EQ at times, for very very long times. It is a COMPLETE myth that EQ will help the joints. This is strictly bro science. EQ does not actually repair joints / collagen how it states on paper, not in humans anyhow. Dig around the forum a bit with the more experienced members, and you'll see for yourself. EQ is safe for joints, but a low dose will not do much of anything for collagen / joint repair, not even a high dose. If that's what you or others are looking for from it, then it's likely much smarter to look to GH instead. And to anyone who needs to increase DHT: switch to test cream, or find DHT cream. It's a very simple solution.
Yeah my family has incredible athletes too. Dad played D1 college football so did grandfather. Other grandfather played college baseball. My 2 cousins were all state football players playing and also D1 football players as well as graduate magna cum laude from UCLA... me and my brothers all play upper level softball with guys who hit softballs out of major league parks... BIG DEAL. Like that gives you or me more clout or knowledge or something.... and now you're making things up about me giving shoddy advice. I NEVER said anyone should do this or that and have only ever stated what I'm using and what has worked for me. Never told anyone to use tor take anything.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Ok now you say EQ doesn't help collagen synthesis... wow you keep sliding deeper into the hole... plenty of guys seem to disagree with that having god results with EQ as far as joint pain and comfort. I suppose Deca doesn't help joints either... and you're basing everything on how it responded to you. Anyone with any experience or knowledge knows everyone will react a little different to everthing and you can't say someone else will get exact same results. That's why I just state what I used and how it reacted... I never say this is how it is and it will always and only be this way or that.... it's just not how it is in real world

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
... BIG DEAL. .
This is exactly my point. Why were you even telling me about you and your friend's background in athletics/fitness/bodybuilding? But since you thought it was important, I'm telling you mine lol... thought that was pretty obvious. My point is I'm experienced with everything I am talking about here and am not just pulling crap off google. Fairly certain I made this extremely clear.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok now you say EQ doesn't help collagen synthesis... wow you keep sliding deeper into the hole... plenty of guys seem to disagree with that having god results with EQ as far as joint pain and comfort. I suppose Deca doesn't help joints either... and you're basing everything on how it responded to you. Anyone with any experience or knowledge knows everyone will react a little different to everthing and you can't say someone else will get exact same results. That's why I just state what I used and how it reacted... I never say this is how it is and it will always and only be this way or that.... it's just not how it is in real world
Talk to Rodja on this board, he's the one who corrected me about EQ..... EQ does not repair joints. I used to think it did, but it's a huge myth. All I'm going to say about that really.

The problem here is that you're recommending things that aren't the best for what people need. If they have joint issues, GH will help a lot more and can be prescribed (even Deca for that matter, but deca simply cushions, it does not repair). The only thing that will actually help repair joints are peptides/GH..... If people have low DHT, then increase it via DHT itself, or switch to a delivery method that is known to help people with low DHT (use transdermal test).

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I completely forgot this as well...... but here is another legit option to raise DHT itself.

If anyone with low DHT is secondary hypogonadic, HCG monotherapy can greatly increase DHT and Test to a normal level.

HCG monotherapy will only work for those who are secondary hypogonadic though (the issue needs to be at the pituitary/adrenal axis and not with the testes themselves), and there is a risk of running very high E2, so it really needs to be monitored. If the adrenals are low, DHEA must be supplemented while on HCG monotherapy in order to backfill the hormones required to produce testosterone/DHT. This was the method of TRT I first tried before using test creams, and then injections, but since I have a varicocele, HCG monotherapy wasn't for me.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly my point. Why were you even telling me about you and your friend's background in athletics/fitness/bodybuilding? But since you thought it was important, I'm telling you mine lol... thought that was pretty obvious. My point is I'm experienced with everything I am talking about here and am not just pulling crap off google. Fairly certain I made this extremely clear.
I was talking about practical experience that pertains to the subject. I never mentioned my family background til you did. When you throw advice around like you're talking to some newbie that's what kind of reaction you should get..

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I completely forgot this as well...... but here is another legit option to raise DHT itself.

If anyone with low DHT is secondary hypogonadic, HCG monotherapy can greatly increase DHT and Test to a normal level.

HCG monotherapy will only work for those who are secondary hypogonadic though (the issue needs to be at the pituitary/adrenal axis and not with the testes themselves), and there is a risk of running very high E2, so it really needs to be monitored. If the adrenals are low, DHEA must be supplemented while on HCG monotherapy in order to backfill the hormones required to produce testosterone/DHT. This was the method of TRT I first tried before using test creams, and then injections, but since I have a varicocele, HCG monotherapy wasn't for me.
Using HCG as a means of raising test or DHT above normal levels can get really complicated. ALOT more of things are effected by HCG and you just end up chasing the issue around with some other remedy. I took Primordial Performance Andro Hard V1, 2 and 3... Some of the best (DHT) prohormone or hormones I've ever used.. never had any issues other than feeling like a god.... barely felt much shutdown as the rebound(pct) was short and easy... A week on Torem, Tribulus and some DAA and I was good... from what I can see from my research the effects are same as Masteron. Reduced Estrogen, major androgenic activity- different than testosterone as it's not active in the muscles so you don't really grow muscles but it stimulates your CNS. Huge libido boost as well. I WAS having estrogen issues and hate taking AI's, tends to make my joints ache. PCT is usually a miserable time for me as my knees, back and other joints usually ache.. I've abused my body thru sports and living a fast life and already feeling old at 44... I look mid 30's tho... lol. As far as EQ.. well I'm sure you can find someone who says it doesn't help your joints but many who will contest that as well as myself... I know what my body feels like and I know it helped my soft tissue issue. Like the sample of my drug use, there to show what I used and then what it did for me... never said anyone else should use this or that. I know that everyone reacts slightly different so expecting the exact same results from someone else is unlikely. now you gonna tell me it didn't do what I said... of course I'm gonna have issues with your statement... and possibly get a little defensive when someone basically calling me a liar.. who are you to tell me what something did for me. You don't even know me.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was talking about practical experience that pertains to the subject. I never mentioned my family background til you did. When you throw advice around like you're talking to some newbie that's what kind of reaction you should get..

I definitely don't think you are a newbie, you're a smart guy and your protocol does work, but there are overall better / healthier / more legal options out there was what I was trying to get across.

My post about my background was in direct response to you posting about your academic background and the type of friends you keep (as though it was relevant to this topic), so I'm not sure what you mean, but it's fine because none of this was relevant to the topic. I wasn't trying to say that you're not knowledgeable or experienced, sorry if it came across that way.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I definitely don't think you are a newbie, you're a smart guy and your protocol does work, but there are overall better / healthier / more legal options out there was what I was trying to get across.

My post about my background was in direct response to you posting about your academic background and the type of friends you keep (as though it was relevant to this topic), so I'm not sure what you mean, but it's fine because none of this was relevant to the topic. I wasn't trying to say that you're not knowledgeable or experienced, sorry if it came across that way.
I understand alot of people may have issues with using illegal stuff but I don't. Most of the prohormone are illegal now anyway. As far as health goes I have yet to experience anything that will kill me faster than what I've already done. Quality of life is more important to me than anything right now. I don't have health issues like cholesterol, high bp, elevated liver enzymes or typical health issues from PED use. I've never used anything more than about 400 mgs a week... even when I was, what I thought back in 90's, "juicing hard"... plenty guys use use a gram a week like no big deal. to me, if you're not a likely candidate to be able to turn pro as a bodybuilder than your doing damage unnecessary...

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned Proviron and Masteron seem to be a couple of the preferred pharmaceutical options at raising DHT.

I have seem quite a few guys now adding these to their HRT and getting a much greater sense of well being. I wonder if long term HRT has an affect on 5AR inhibition?

I am starting to read a bit more about some guys on HRT speaking of how the "alpha" feeling they first had when going on HRT has diminished. Some of my early research into this seemed to be that over time perhaps SHBG was increasing binding to Free T but some of the blood work I have seen does not seem to be the case for some of these guys in question. Certainly there is a whole hormonal cascade in place here, but I would be curious to see/hear if it is a decrease in DHT that may be at the root cause of this.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's amazing how complicated the hormone cascade is:

image-3368489886.jpg

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
It's amazing how complicated the hormone cascade is:

View attachment 113047

Yes, and the enzymes involved in converting each hormone are even more complicated, calcium channels and cyclic AMP seem to be the most pungent in terms of affecting overall homeostasis and hormone ratios. Ca2+ channels; too low, not enough nitric oxide or testosterone..too high, and too much cortisol etc

All about balance brother.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned Proviron and Masteron seem to be a couple of the preferred pharmaceutical options at raising DHT.

I have seem quite a few guys now adding these to their HRT and getting a much greater sense of well being. I wonder if long term HRT has an affect on 5AR inhibition?

I am starting to read a bit more about some guys on HRT speaking of how the "alpha" feeling they first had when going on HRT has diminished. Some of my early research into this seemed to be that over time perhaps SHBG was increasing binding to Free T but some of the blood work I have seen does not seem to be the case for some of these guys in question. Certainly there is a whole hormonal cascade in place here, but I would be curious to see/hear if it is a decrease in DHT that may be at the root cause of this.
Yeah I think most any HRT protocol is gonna elevate estrogen beyond what it would be naturally. Unless I'm under 70-80mgs a week I'll eventually have elevated estrogen. I don't like using AI's for several reasons but my achy joints definitely don't do well. I've recently added Masteron Enanthate at just 100mg a week and feel great. Would like to hear about guys using Proviron.

lboston

lboston

Awards
What does the Masteron due for you exactly?

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
What does the Masteron due for you exactly?
It's been used to treat breast cancer due to anti estrogenic properties. It will harden you up... help burn fat and has hi affinity to bind to androgen receptors. Good for strength and power. WONT make you get really big.. libido and sense of well being are greatly improved. It's basically DHT... almost pure androgen. I feel great on this stuff

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
It's been used to treat breast cancer due to anti estrogenic properties. It will harden you up... help burn fat and has hi affinity to bind to androgen receptors. Good for strength and power. WONT make you get really big.. libido and sense of well being are greatly improved. It's basically DHT... almost pure androgen. I feel great on this stuff
I wish I could get ahold of some..

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I probably haven't said this enough, but I love mast. If you can't get any, DHT cream is available much easier.
Please no one ask me about sources. Can't do that hear and I have no idea. I just study and learn. :)

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I probably haven't said this enough, but I love mast. If you can't get any, DHT cream is available much easier.
Please no one ask me about sources. Can't do that hear and I have no idea. I just study and learn. :)
Ditto.. lol

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I just ordered Andractim DHT cream, hope it works well!

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
I just ordered Andractim DHT cream, hope it works well!
I always found andractim to have effects more similar to masteron than proviron. Proviron's oral bioavailability is questionable...andractim had some nice mental effects/focus as well. I would even say euphoria at higher doses...the alphakind like with mast.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wonder why dht goes to hell with injections of test with e lvls and prolactin lvls are in order..i did some research and found this is common...test isnt converting over to dht...and men on trt still have energy or libido even though numbers are good...i stopped taking so much zinc and im using magnesium oil now...dont wanna add another drug to the mix if i dont have too

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
wonder why dht goes to hell with injections of test with e lvls and prolactin lvls are in order..i did some research and found this is common...test isnt converting over to dht...and men on trt still have energy or libido even though numbers are good...i stopped taking so much zinc and im using magnesium oil now...dont wanna add another drug to the mix if i dont have too
DHT also is beneficial in memory and may increase intelligence.
http://ijpr.sbmu.ac.ir/article_1136_51.html
http://www.jneurosci.org/content/24/2/495.full.pdf
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15661864
http://area1255.blogspot.com/2013/06/exclusive-what-how-of-dht.html
http://ow.ly/IfwOD