Injection before bed

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I've noticed for quite a while that when I inject testosterone cyp in the morning for my TRT, it really hits around 2 hours after. I feel good until the 5th hour, and I feel a bit of anxiety followed by extreme lethargy. Would injecting a couple hours before bed be a better idea? That way I'll be asleep during the anxious/lethargic period. I've injected 50mg twice a week for the past 4 years.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've noticed for quite a while that when I inject testosterone cyp in the morning for my TRT, it really hits around 2 hours after. I feel good until the 5th hour, and I feel a bit of anxiety followed by extreme lethargy. Would injecting a couple hours before bed be a better idea? That way I'll be asleep during the anxious/lethargic period. I've injected 50mg twice a week for the past 4 years.
Have you had labs done lately? Sounds like you have an E2 issue.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Have you had labs done lately? Sounds like you have an E2 issue.
E2 stays low, never above 25, usually 15-20. I have frequent joint pain, which begins about 7 hours after injection.

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
I can't help you here Bro. I do not have any effects like that from my shots......

tinynate

tinynate

Awards
You could try before bed to maybe experiment. I've done it before and had difficulty sleeping

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Worked great, injected before my workout, went to bed 3 hours after, no problem with sleep! Really made my workout intense, I usually get a rush of energy around an hour after injection, and then get tired and anxious about 5 hours after, so I'll be night injecting from now on.

BTW, I did have extremely violent dreams for some reason, very emotional, argumentative, and violent

tinynate

tinynate

Awards
Worked great, injected before my workout, went to bed 3 hours after, no problem with sleep! Really made my workout intense, I usually get a rush of energy around an hour after injection, and then get tired and anxious about 5 hours after, so I'll be night injecting from now on.
great! Hopefully it works from now on, I'll have to try it if I get like that

tinynate

tinynate

Awards
Worked great, injected before my workout, went to bed 3 hours after, no problem with sleep! Really made my workout intense, I usually get a rush of energy around an hour after injection, and then get tired and anxious about 5 hours after, so I'll be night injecting from now on. BTW, I did have extremely violent dreams for some reason, very emotional, argumentative, and violent
woah wait idk if I want the bad dreams! Haha I get those enough as it is. Still glad it worked out for you

Yolked

Awards
  • Established

BTW, I did have extremely violent dreams for some reason, very emotional, argumentative, and violent
IM or SubQ? Very interesting.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
IM or SubQ? Very interesting.
IM, did it again tonight 30 min before training, worked like magic and now I'm ready for bed, time to sleep off the lethargic/anxious feeling I would normally get hours after injection and feel normal when I wake up!

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Slept ****ty because my mind was racing a bit, but wide awake before my alarm even went off with no tiredness whatsoever. No anxiety either, awesome it works

tinynate

tinynate

Awards
Slept ****ty because my mind was racing a bit, but wide awake before my alarm even went off with no tiredness whatsoever. No anxiety either, awesome it works
tried 375mg of Test E before bed last night. Slept like a rock. Lol

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
tried 375mg of Test E before bed last night. Slept like a rock. Lol
Oh I'm only injecting 50mg for TRT haha I did 1000mg/week for 6 weeks a couple years back when I realized I was measuring wrong (thought I was doing 500mg) LOL My energy was totally in the sh-tter, I don't think I'll ever do that again haha

tinynate

tinynate

Awards
Oh I'm only injecting 50mg for TRT haha I did 1000mg/week for 6 weeks a couple years back when I realized I was measuring wrong (thought I was doing 500mg) LOL My energy was totally in the sh-tter, I don't think I'll ever do that again haha
lmao damn I just recently bumped mine from 500-750

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I always take my shot mid day, late i find i dont sleep as well... its strange you would feel like that at all IMO.. allergies to compounds maybe?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always take my shot mid day, late i find i dont sleep as well... its strange you would feel like that at all IMO.. allergies to compounds maybe?
This makes sense since testosterone is made at night and thus levels are highest in the morning. These levels drop significantly as the day goes on. No expert here just interested due to my age of 54.