hypogonadism-low free test,low lh..and try hava a baby

ted38

Awards
hallo
first sorry for the "bad"englisch..im from austria :)

im read somtimes her in this forum,and now i have a problem and i think this is a good place to ask some things..
im 37 old.,do sport from my Early 15..bodybulding from 18-24..some cycles too(deca,primo,dianabol)

the last 7 years its more fighting sport like boxing,thaiboxing and selfdefance -kravmaga..
the last 3-4 years my power whas down..after traning sassion i whas down ..when the traning whas stronger i need 3-4 days to by ok-my regeneration whas very bad..
other guys to train whit my,have 3-4 tranings on week..but for my its not posible..

no motivation for somthing,no energi for working,no have mutch fun,no big motivation for doo somthing in the privat time..
i try to have a baby but the lust 2 years whas nothing happend.,my sperms are low..5mil/1 ml

this year i have a mr of my had and they found on the pituitary a andenoma..its only 0,4 mm but can by the reason of my problems..the diagnostic after blod test whas:hypogonadism from pituitary andenoma?!or anabolic us in erly years..

all year 2014 my blod test like:
LH: 2,1-3 (ref: 2-12) its low
FSH: 2,5-3,1 (ref: 2-14)its low
Estradiol: 30-48 pmol/L (ref: 05-40)its high
Total Testosterone: 2,7-5.6 (ref: 3-8,8)low to middle
Free Testosterone:0,57-1(ref: 1,2-3,2) its low
SHBG: 45-56 nmol/L ()its high

dhea-189-220 (ref 50-480) middle
hgh 0.05-0,60 (.0,10-1)
acth 6-10 (ref 7-60)
corti 10-12(10-25)

so becos i try to have 1 child more i can not tha a testosteron therapy :-(

i try last week a short cycle of clomid 12,5 mg ed..no spezial side effects..only lose more hair..

then i stop it and the next 1-2 week i have a litle more energy and better regeneration..beter testo produktion starting?!
but for longer time..so 2-6 months its not the best way i thing..

and i read somwher ,when i take too long chlomid only its "destory" the lh cells?
mayby a 7 days cycle in 1 month 1week on/3 off?

in the next week i have a appointment whit a adrolog doktor..but im not sure he can halps my,her in austria the doctors are not sooo fast whit clomid or hcg cycle..

but for my and for my future its by importent have energy for sport,life,fun and buissnes..and for another baby..

have somone of you experience like this or in this way..mayby point in the rigt direction..

thanks for help and sorry for bad englisch :)