Doc has me on 10,000 iu HCG/week??

egzen75

Awards
My Doc has me on 10,000 iu HCG/week! My test was in the high 400's and he said this would increase my test without making me sterile. I'm 39 yrs old would like to be able to have kids.

Is this dose way too high? I'm getting it from a Canadian pharmacy and it comes in a single 10,000 iu dose which you mix with 2ml of water. He has me mix it then divide the contents into 3 syringes and take 1 every MWF.

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
Seem high!! Looking forward to reading what others have to say.. What's the mg per shot? You can post a picture of it all . so I can get a better idea about what your talking about!

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
I read up a little bit and found that is a standard amount! I read don't mix or clean the inj Spot with alcohol...... So I would check with your Dr or pharmacy about that. I have a problem with LH and FSH but my indo put me on testosterone inj . After reading up on your subject it has me questioning whether he's pursuing the right thing!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jesus, that is a **** ton of HCG. My first endo had me on 500iu 2x a week and it wreaked havoc on me. Increased e2 through the roof and made me feel like a woman. I dropped it fast.

I can only say that I would get another opinion.