hrt issues

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
So I switched to subQ shots about 2 months ago. Was great at first now starting to have issues like the dose isn't high enough. Maybe 60mg e3.5days isn't enough anymore? Anyone on hrt ever have to increase the dose after a while? Like a tolerance being built up?

napalm

napalm

Awards
Have you had any labs done while on subq?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I switched to subQ shots about 2 months ago. Was great at first now starting to have issues like the dose isn't high enough. Maybe 60mg e3.5days isn't enough anymore? Anyone on hrt ever have to increase the dose after a while? Like a tolerance being built up?
If you haven't had labs since the subQ shots then you need to get them done. Also you could have an E2 issue even though subQ and twice a week dosing is supposed to help keep E2 down. There's a host of possibilities that could be the issue.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Lapse in insurance keeping me from labs at the moment. Was thinking about adding some AI and see what happens.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Lapse in insurance keeping me from labs at the moment. Was thinking about adding some AI and see what happens.
I wouldn't add anything until labs. Do some googling, it's not as expensive as you think to just pay cash for it.

Good luck...

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Well it's either gonna be too much or not enough... I have Transdermal Chrysin I'll apply it for a few days see what happens. I'd rather do that than increase my testosterone dose... I was just wondering if anyone has had to increase their dose after some time as if you were building a tolerance. Or if it's aromatizing more and faster going SubQ.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Different absorption rates is prolly the variable you haven't figured out yet. Like I said, I wouldn't add anything until I've played around w the test dose a little.

The fewer variables involved, the easier it is to figure things out...

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that makes sense. Less variables... ok so first thing is drop the dose 10mg at a time. I've been doing 60mg e3.5days putting me at 120mg a week. Gonna get it under 100mg for a few weeks. See what happens. Instead of adding the Chrysin. It's easier to do more than take it out of my body... lol

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Well that didn't take long... I got out the topical Chrysin and I noticed a difference within 2 applications.. so I'm definitely gonna back the dose down so I don't have to take something for the estrogen.. so it seems you get better absorption from SubQ injections... as far as injecting X amount and X amount making it to your bloodstream.. going back to 50mg e3.5days.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of Masteron Enanthate. I know how good I felt on AndroHard V3, and Primobolan in the past. When I was playing ball I had POWER, strength, endurance, stamina... it's different than testosterone. No forearm pumps from batting practice. And libido of a 20 year old. I'm adding 100mg a wk Masteron to 100mg test Enanthate to see if it helps with estrogen issues.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I've been experimenting with Testosterone/Masteron doseage ratios and the last 2 weeks I've been using a 2:1 (test:mast) ratio. I started getting senitive nipples last week and now have swelling started. The right a little more than left (as usual). I'm waiting on 2 bottles of Masteron right now and should be any time now but I was surprised as my libido is thru the roof and feel great.. though I did notice I felt a little more emotional about things (something I notice when E is elevated). I'm gonna get more consistent with my B6 and Zinc to help prolactin issues and start using some topical Chrysin. I ordered some Exemestane to have on hand for future. I recently started taking Horny Goat Weed as a nitric oxide booster and it has Maca Root in it...(anyone think that could effect aromatization?) I had been researching natural DHT:TESTOSTERONE ratios and found 2:1 in most information but I think to get the feeling I'm after while on TRT may need a little different formula. Using the Masteron and test at same (1:1ratio)dose seems to be what is needed to fend off estrogen issues. 50mg of each every 3.5 days is what was working the best and eliminating any unwanted issues. But I did notice it worked better in seperate shots on seperate days, injecting Masteron on Sunday and Wednesday; while injecting Testosterone on Monday and Thursday. I tried putting it all in one shot(same time same place) as well as seperate shots on same days... for some reason the 4 seperate injections on different days made me feel better.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Currently taking 30mg test E, eod with Exemestane at 12.5mg 2x daily with lecithin, Flaxseed and a fatty meal to aid absorption.. Also using some topical Chrysin and DHEA(on my nuts for dht boost). I feel great, libido and well being is good but still have a nub under the right nipple. Wondering if I should get on some Tamoxifen... I've never needed to use it before as I've always been able to get rid of it by some other means which isn't working now.. I was taking masteron with the testosterone with good results and maybe I need to get back on that protocol.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, you are essentially taking 120mg of test a week, along with 25mg of aromasin ed? Are you highly prone to estrogen conversion? I'd be going to my doc to find out what is happening rather than adding to the cocktail.

Transdermal chrysin should be fine for TRT doses.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
So, you are essentially taking 120mg of test a week, along with 25mg of aromasin ed? Are you highly prone to estrogen conversion? I'd be going to my doc to find out what is happening rather than adding to the cocktail.

Transdermal chrysin should be fine for TRT doses.
I haven't had estrogen issues in past that didn't clear up fast with some AI and reduced dose.. but never used a lot test or for long cycles... well actually just 90mg, 30mg per dose Most cycles have been EQ, deca or primobolan and low test dose... but straight trt after about 9 months... estrogen has reared it ugly face... no insurance so haven't been seeing doc but just got back last month so gonna seek out a endo.. I was just on a Masteron/testosterone dose of 100mg each and that was the best I've felt just can't get any Masteron right now..

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
The lump has softened up with the Exemestane but not gone away. I'm gonna get on some Tamoxifen right away as if this thing hangs around long enough it will end up permanent and needing surgery to be removed.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
IMO 25mg of Aromasin ED seems like a pretty high does for 120mg of test per week. Or course we all are different but i do not think most would need that much to combat E2 on that dose of T.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO 25mg of Aromasin ED seems like a pretty high does for 120mg of test per week. Or course we all are different but i do not think most would need that much to combat E2 on that dose of T.
I agree. I don't know of anyone taking a prescription AI everyday. I take .25 mgs of arimidex twice a week.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
The 1/2 life of Aromasin is much shorter than Arimdex, so daily dosing may not be a bad idea but 25mg ED may be a bit much with 120mg/day of T.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
The 1/2 life of Aromasin is much shorter than Arimdex, so daily dosing may not be a bad idea but 25mg ED may be a bit much with 120mg/day of T.
The Exemestane is from a "research" company so maybe under dosed.. normally I think that would be on the high side but with the estrogen elevated like it is I think it's just fine as I'm not having low E symptoms now other than the lump under right nipple. I hear guys talk like they think they have gyno when it's just fat. They don't realize there's symptoms that go with the swelling and swelling turns into a hard nub...