Formeron anyone?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Looking for feedback on Formeron. Anyone use as an AI?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran labs on trt w/ formeron and 2 pumps EOD lowered mine from 24 to 15.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low to mid 20s. I generally come in right between 20-28 on my 3 month labs.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Love fornestane products!

Feel tighter and harder, more dry.

Haven't gotten bloods taken but it did take away itchiness with an estro rebound post Epi before.

I've used: Formasurge, formeron, CEL formestane

I have a bottle of transform (unused)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You still use it regularly? What's your TRT protocol?
I don't, only because I don't need an AI. I inject 60mg e3.5d and take pregnenolone eod. My test peaks around 850-900 and I test around 650 the day before inject. My e2 is steady in the 22-28 range. When I want to rip up, I use it and in a matter of 24 hours I look shredded. I am very sensitive to AIs and use them sparingly.

I've used other TD forms and still think Formeron is tops. Smell, quick drying, and incredibly effective.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Dang I wish I could take 1 dose of formeron and be shredded !

lboston

lboston

Awards
I don't, only because I don't need an AI. I inject 60mg e3.5d and take pregnenolone eod. My test peaks around 850-900 and I test around 650 the day before inject. My e2 is steady in the 22-28 range. When I want to rip up, I use it and in a matter of 24 hours I look shredded. I am very sensitive to AIs and use them sparingly. I've used other TD forms and still think Formeron is tops. Smell, quick drying, and incredibly effective.
Thanks for the feedback.

When you used it, did you use it on days you injected, eod, etc? I've read a lot of guys do 2 pumps eod .

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback.

When you used it, did you use it on days you injected, eod, etc? I've read a lot of guys do 2 pumps eod .
I'd use it the day after and then the day before. 2 pumps is a sweet spot for most guys, but I am better with 1.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I'd use it the day after and then the day before. 2 pumps is a sweet spot for most guys, but I am better with 1.
Thanks--did you use it only 2 X per week?

I'm currently doing TRT 40-50 mgs 2 X week and don't want to drop E2 too low; just help with libido acne, etc.

Applied with hands today, then read to use forearms to apply due to poor application with hands.

I have two little girls, so the transfer risks are somewhat concerning to me. Maybe invest in some rubber gloves and apply on the inner thighs! ; )

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use my wrist and on inner thigh. I also have two little girls, so I just wash up good or would apply at night then shower in the morning. No, it was 4x a week because I inject 2x a week. Before and after inject day. That leaves a day in between each application.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
For guys with kids you can also apply on the tops of your feet and once it dries wear shoes/slippers/socks around the house to not get it on ur kids

Swolljaboi

Awards
I just put it on my shoulders and back of my neck then I wear a shirt. Keeps it off my kids.

Manny18

Manny18

Awards
Looking for feedback on Formeron. Anyone use as an AI?
Great AI but as my post cycle labs prove it does nothing for post cycle testosterone kickstart. After 3 weeks of 7 pumps 2x day my total test was as 153!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Wow, that got expensive fast..
Yea, I would expect those results at that dosage..

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no marketing based on how it works. It is Formestane, a very well proven AI and it uses a great carrier. It works and works well, no argument. I cannot speak to 14 pumps a day as I have never heard anybody using that much. One pump drops my e2 to the mid teens, so there is something else going on.

Swolljaboi

Awards
4 pumps a day is a high dose. 14 pumps a day is Cray Cray.

Manny18

Manny18

Awards
There is no marketing based on how it works. It is Formestane, a very well proven AI and it uses a great carrier. It works and works well, no argument. I cannot speak to 14 pumps a day as I have never heard anybody using that much. One pump drops my e2 to the mid teens, so there is something else going on.
Sorry didn't mean to use the word marketing as a negative, not intended. Looks to be a great E2 blocker but just saying that it did nothing for my post cycle test production. Cycle info, 6 weeks of 6-mdrol and dermacrine.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Ive used Formeron for almost 8 months straight now, I dose mine similiar to Kisaj. My TRT is now .4 cc every four days and every other day of Formeron keeps me looking leaner and tighter. I was using 3 pumps a day while back when I did a short blast of around 300 a week and had veins on top of forearms and chest that Ive never seen before. I told my TRT Doc what I was taking and he gaveme thumbs up on taking it. It works great for me, love the stuff.....

Manny18

Manny18

Awards
Well I am now on TRT as my total testosterone was 390 before cycle of 6 mdrol and dermacrine. As I said earlier, after 3 weeks of well higher than suggested dosages of topical formestane my T levels were measured in the 150's. My question still is why did the topical formestane since it is supposedly a mild androgen leave my T in the basement? The only explanation I or my Dr could come up with is the transdermal delivery. My TRT doctor said with levels like that she would only expect to see lower E2 like I had since there was not enough T to aromatize into E2 post PH cycle. I don't know if I'll be on TRT forever but I will be using HCG to get those raisins back to walnuts!

lboston

lboston

Awards
Appreciate all the feedback fellas. I'm going to follow your recs and apply with wrists on either the inner thigh or feet.

I really like the smell of the stuff.

Going to do my best to apply early in the am and then get dressed so that the risk of getting it on my girls is minimal.

You all notice any strength gains when using it?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Not 1rm strength increase but the ability to maintain strength deeper into the workouts. It's not pronounced but every little bit helps!

lboston

lboston

Awards
Applied Foremon 3 times now and I swear the acne and oiliness I had on my face and back is definitely decreasing pretty quick.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man, it is pretty bad ass stuff. Just look at reviews and logs- there is hardly anything out there with more positive reviews.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am now on TRT as my total testosterone was 390 before cycle of 6 mdrol and dermacrine. As I said earlier, after 3 weeks of well higher than suggested dosages of topical formestane my T levels were measured in the 150's. My question still is why did the topical formestane since it is supposedly a mild androgen leave my T in the basement? The only explanation I or my Dr could come up with is the transdermal delivery. My TRT doctor said with levels like that she would only expect to see lower E2 like I had since there was not enough T to aromatize into E2 post PH cycle. I don't know if I'll be on TRT forever but I will be using HCG to get those raisins back to walnuts!
If you're using 14 pumps a day (ridiculous) I doubt you'd have any dry areas left on your body for the formestane to absorb correctly.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Anyone ever do 1 pump per day? Been doing that lately and it feels to have been pretty beneficial.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I would tend to agree. For max drying out, I will go to 2, but 1 pump does all the e2 handling when needed.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
One pump seems to do the trick for me as well, great stuff.....

lboston

lboston

Awards
nope just has a weird effect on me, prob e2 water weight but it kills my sex drive and strength. It will definitely lower your e2 though!
Man, I have had the squirts as !