Questions about low T

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure where to put this thread but here goes.

For the past 2 years I've been thinking I've had low t. About a year and a half ago I had a blood test done by a pcp. The blood test came back 450 for test. But at that time I was cutting so I thought that was it. So for the past 6 months I've been bulking but I've noticed I still have a lot of symptoms. But with the exception of low libido. My libido is fine. Always has been. My fiance would even say that it's way over active. But I'm curious if anyone has every experience low T or symptoms of low T but not including low libido ?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Get blood work done then you'll know for sure no one can tell you about your hormone levels through the Internet

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have had them done. But at that time I was cutting. I'm just asking about other people's anecdotal experience with symptoms. As in whether or not they have have a certain few symptoms but not others

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where to put this thread but here goes.

For the past 2 years I've been thinking I've had low t. About a year and a half ago I had a blood test done by a pcp. The blood test came back 450 for test. But at that time I was cutting so I thought that was it. So for the past 6 months I've been bulking but I've noticed I still have a lot of symptoms. But with the exception of low libido. My libido is fine. Always has been. My fiance would even say that it's way over active. But I'm curious if anyone has every experience low T or symptoms of low T but not including low libido ?
I have never had libido issues, even when i ran a deca only cycle (from doc, after an accident, I didnt know better) and in pct and on hrt. not everyone will have libido issues.
I would go for blood work agian and check if possible

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
Yes, low T will affect differently for each individual. You need to get your blood work done again and then see about regulating your T with injections.