TRT

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
I'm 19 and had a test level of 180. Got my first shot today of 100mg of test c. Getting another 2 weeks from today, does this sound right? It didn't to me, but I was wondering what you all thought.

j2048b

Awards
Wow at 19? Do u know what caused the low t? Did u do any pro hormones previous cycles etc? And no 100 mlg e2weeks sucks,! Be preparedfor the highs and very lows man, im sorry if u have not already investigated the cause,id be doing that way before getting on test shots....if uv already checked everything out then go on with it

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm 19 and had a test level of 180. Got my first shot today of 100mg of test c. Getting another 2 weeks from today, does this sound right? It didn't to me, but I was wondering what you all thought.
Man you are too young to jump straight into TRT without running more tests to find your cause of low T. Go to an endocrinologist. They are better trained than general practitioners on matters like yours, but not all of them are up on the latest TRT protocols if you had to stay on one. One shot every two weeks is old school treatment. You need at minimum one shot a week. Keep us posted on any further appointments/blood work you get.

j4ever41

Awards
at your age I would exhaust all avenues before I jumped on trt.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Save up all ur shots and run a cycle! Jk

Did ur doc mention LH and FSH levels?

Try your best to find the cause of the low T (as others have said) because 100mg of test c 2x a month seems low and inefficient. I feel like ur test levels wouldn't be normalized but would go up and down like a roller coaster. But I'm not a doctor!

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
If you came here and said you were getting 125mg EW I'd say f it even if you're 19 and take advantage. But at those doses I'd try to find the problem. Or find a higher dose lol.