HRT prices going up drastically. Anyone got a lead?

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
I've been with the same HRT clinic for about two and a half years. Recently the prices have gone through the roof (As well as a couple of name changes).

Is there a new guy on the scene that's reasonable? I don't mind getting screwed, but a kiss would be nice.

j2048b

Awards
Ive been w mine and their recent actions are monetarily driven, switching to smaller volume vials, yet making more money if say u want a 10 ml vial, now it costs more for 8 mls, as they switch to 4 ml vials and things like that.... Not happy or impressed.... I have been with my clinic for 6-7 years, and might now have to switch....

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
Ive been w mine and their recent actions are monetarily driven, switching to smaller volume vials, yet making more money if say u want a 10 ml vial, now it costs more for 8 mls, as they switch to 4 ml vials and things like that.... Not happy or impressed.... I have been with my clinic for 6-7 years, and might now have to switch....
Same exact thing with the 4ml vials, have to buy them in batches of 5. Ends up being 150% increase in test price and almost double on HCG.

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
Started with Maximus, then rode through the name changes to New Era. To keep my order cost the same, I'm getting about 1/3rd less total product.

j2048b

Awards
Oh **** thats why ur name looks familiar! Im the one who u talked to about them, a few years ago! DAMN IT! Im with the same group! I just talked to adam, he said u dont have to buy 5 vials at a time, thats the MAX u can get sent at one time then the rest are auto shipped,

To be honest this whole 4 ml thing is bs, i get scripted test from my doc and it is a choice to either get a 4 ml vial or a 10, bit they said it was a pharmacy decision based on fda???? Um nope sorry the pharmacies are all compounding pharms.... They can compound what ever is requested as long as its written on the script....from my understanding any ways

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
I just talked to Adam this morning and he said they only ship in groups of 5. Weird. Same with the auto ship though. He didn't give me an option to get, say two more 4ml vials. Only 5 and 5.

And yeah, I was on here talking with you in early '12.

j2048b

Awards
Im gonna ask him again as thats confusing to me?

j2048b

Awards
That would be way to damn costly.... Gues if thats true its time to call some pharmacies and ask the question about wether they were forced to switch to 4 ml vials???

j2048b

Awards
He just told me u can buy 1 vial but the doc now requires u to be on a therapy program including hcg and an ai....

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good lord, why are you guys dealing with these crooks? Rising costs, 4ml vials, mandatory protocols with unnecessary products, etc...

Why not go to a doc and get a referral to an endo?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good lord, why are you guys dealing with these crooks? Rising costs, 4ml vials, mandatory protocols with unnecessary products, etc...

There Is a thought.

I did a men's clinic approach, not the best approach but there I negotiated a $37.5/shot cost. Came with up to 1.5mg arimidex weekly and shooting 140mg/wk.

U could get up to 7 shots a month I think but I only did 4, which landed me at 150 bucks/month.

Anyways, I then bought my own stuff and now that Trestolone is around, I actually like a low dose of it better. Monthly cost is now below $50/month.

symtex21

Awards
10ml vial of test cost me 43 and some change at cvs, and that is cash price without using my insurance.

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards

I live in the armpit of the earth where docs will let you die before they prescribe anything like this, plus I haven't had kids yet so the HCG is a plus and the Anastrozole helps keep the E2 slammed, where I like it.

I love the protocol. Hate the rising price. I can get it from a 'gym pharmacist' for a third of the price.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can get it from a 'gym pharmacist' for a third of the price.
And that's the thing. I decided that it's worth the risk to get the gym pharmacist version and take the stuff more responsibly than how the clinic did me, which was once a week - a terrible protocol to mimic natural production.

To make sure I didn't start cycling heavy again, I took all but one vial and gave them to my wife to hide away for later use. She keeps up with my dosing and gives me new vials as I need them.

I hate that the government gets involved in markets. They started this concept of legally over pricing products to back people into corners, bottlenecking society into a handful of suppliers. Free markets on the other hand say let the best and cheapest product win, which ultimately raises quality and lowers price at the same time.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There Is a thought.

I did a men's clinic approach, not the best approach but there I negotiated a $37.5/shot cost. Came with up to 1.5mg arimidex weekly and shooting 140mg/wk.

U could get up to 7 shots a month I think but I only did 4, which landed me at 150 bucks/month.

Anyways, I then bought my own stuff and now that Trestolone is around, I actually like a low dose of it better. Monthly cost is now below $50/month.
Are you using oral or transdermal trest?

j2048b

Awards

I actually have an endo app in october!

Also another way to get ur test scripted as i did locally was to find a D.O. NOT AN MD, as d.o.'s can now prescribe test....

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same thing happened to me. Was working with a clinic and had to stop due to loosing job. My total T is at about 100. E is so low it is off the charts. Called the old clinic I worked with and instead of the 150 for a 10cc bottle of cyp they wanted me to go with HCG, Test, and 1mg of adex a day! 1mg of Adex for TRT when I already have non existent levels of estrogen? Also the price was closer to 600 now for 10 weeks. They claim the FDA has changed the industry. Also fed me the line about the 4ml vials. Personally if the FDA did step in it was probably because these guys were playing fast and loose with the scripting for years. The first script I got had me taking 400mg/week. Of course I never did that because that is not TRT it's a friggin cycle. They also would send lists with deca on them and Anadrol and winstrol, all could be scripted. Also HCG should be a personal choice not up to them. If you don't care about testicular atrophy and plan on being on TRT for life why the hell would you want to be on another drug for life as well.

Also don't even get me started on how 1mg/day of Adex would be on your lipid profile for the rest of your life. Bunch of idiots that ruined a good thing. I too have an endo appointment for october. These clinics can either get their act together or die off for all I care.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Old ace or the new deconate??
Did both. 5 days into Dec. Liking the mass gains so far but no libido change yet.

Trest Ace was great and if u can stand daily injections it works well at 15mg/day.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same thing happened to me. Was working with a clinic and had to stop due to loosing job. My total T is at about 100. E is so low it is off the charts. Called the old clinic I worked with and instead of the 150 for a 10cc bottle of cyp they wanted me to go with HCG, Test, and 1mg of adex a day! 1mg of Adex for TRT when I already have non existent levels of estrogen? Also the price was closer to 600 now for 10 weeks. They claim the FDA has changed the industry. Also fed me the line about the 4ml vials. Personally if the FDA did step in it was probably because these guys were playing fast and loose with the scripting for years. The first script I got had me taking 400mg/week. Of course I never did that because that is not TRT it's a friggin cycle. They also would send lists with deca on them and Anadrol and winstrol, all could be scripted. Also HCG should be a personal choice not up to them. If you don't care about testicular atrophy and plan on being on TRT for life why the hell would you want to be on another drug for life as well.

Also don't even get me started on how 1mg/day of Adex would be on your lipid profile for the rest of your life. Bunch of idiots that ruined a good thing. I too have an endo appointment for october. These clinics can either get their act together or die off for all I care.
Quoted for awesomeness.

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
My setup is 1mg of adex a week, 200mg test a week, 500iu HCG. I like the way the combo works, no complaints. Would just not have liked the massive price increase.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My setup is 1mg of adex a week, 200mg test a week, 500iu HCG. I like the way the combo works, no complaints. Would just not have liked the massive price increase.
My E2 would tank on 1 mg of adex a week. Maybe you can tolerate it since you're on HCG. I don't use it.

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
I'm carrying a bit of bodyfat and have always been predisposed to E2 running a bit high, so in my case it works.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm carrying a bit of bodyfat and have always been predisposed to E2 running a bit high, so in my case it works.
Glad it's working man! Protocols can be tough to dial in. I have a tough time with E2 as far as knowing if I'm high or low. My symptoms are so subtle to non-existent. My last labs showed I was at 23 and I was very happy with that.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Started with Maximus, then rode through the name changes to New Era. To keep my order cost the same, I'm getting about 1/3rd less total product.
This sucks. I had thought about switching to that clinic.

I was using Spectrum HRT in FLA, through mail, but wanted something local in NY

j2048b

Awards
This sucks. I had thought about switching to that clinic.

I was using Spectrum HRT in FLA, through mail, but wanted something local in NY
Believe it or not spectrum uses the same doctor as new era, not sure but i think most of these clinics are intertwined somehow!

6four250

Awards
There Is a thought.

Sorry - know this is a few months old but are you using trestolone injection as a replacement for trt? Do you mind providing info on how this is working with specific interest in libido and side effects? At $400 per 10 weeks of therapy, trt is a bit pricey and I can get treat at a fraction of that cost. Thanks!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry - know this is a few months old but are you using trestolone injection as a replacement for trt? Do you mind providing info on how this is working with specific interest in libido and side effects? At $400 per 10 weeks of therapy, trt is a bit pricey and I can get treat at a fraction of that cost. Thanks!
Atm, no. Will I continue? Yes. I'm switching to a low dose (100mg/wk) of Trestolone Deconoate for a month or two to see how it fares with libido and sexual function. That's In a few weeks though. Currently on contest prep which is wildly different from TRT protocol.

Trest Ace at 15-25mg/day was the sweet spot with 125mg Formabolic a day as well. Worked better in every way than Test Cyp at the clinic.

6four250

Awards
Atm, no. Will I continue? Yes. I'm switching to a low dose (100mg/wk) of Trestolone Deconoate for a month or two to see how it fares with libido and sexual function. That's In a few weeks though. Currently on contest prep which is wildly different from TRT protocol.

Trest Ace at 15-25mg/day was the sweet spot with 125mg Formabolic a day as well. Worked better in every way than Test Cyp at the clinic.

Thank you for the response. I just started Trest last Saturday and about to pin 1 ml (50 mg) this morning for 4th time. I feel some subtle effects but nothing too dramatic. I have aromasin and anastrozole handy but never heard of Formabolic so I'll have to do some research. I will say that I feel like I'm running a fever constantly and am sitting here under the A/C vent and it feels like steam coming off my skin. I'm in my 40's and new to this - just started trt earlier in the year. But I have to say I'm hooked and hormonal modification :)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used trest for about 5 or so months and for me personally test cyp(scripted not UGL) worked better. I would say the energy is better from test the libido is better from test and the sense of well-being is better on test. The gains are better on trest and the price is WAY better but estrogen needs controlling more so than test for me.

Trest does not convert to DHT so I will experiment with adding a small amount of a DHT precursor such as epiandrosterone to see if perhaps a small boost in DHT will bring the trest closer to test for me.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the response. I just started Trest last Saturday and about to pin 1 ml (50 mg) this morning for 4th time. I feel some subtle effects but nothing too dramatic. I have aromasin and anastrozole handy but never heard of Formabolic so I'll have to do some research. I will say that I feel like I'm running a fever constantly and am sitting here under the A/C vent and it feels like steam coming off my skin. I'm in my 40's and new to this - just started trt earlier in the year. But I have to say I'm hooked and hormonal modification :)
Have you checked your BP since starting Trest?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish I could get a custom brew of Test with a low dose of EQ & Mast in it for TRT purposes, from a compounding pharmacy. I mean, if EQ was approved for human use that is. My DHT tends to run lowish on T shots, so that's a really nice blend (personally speaking). I would never consider Trest for TRT (for myself), I can't do without DHT, although Trest does have some androgenic activity.

It is possible to get a pure DHT injectable, but I've never come across it. That would solve a lot of problems and the need for mast.

6four250

Awards
So far so good on the blood pressure.

So today is Wednesday and I did my first inject on Saturday. But my muscles feel hard as ****, especially chest and arms which were worked out on Sunday. I can see that with trest ace the frequent pinning could get old but I am using skin pins and it's been a breeze so far. Just ordered trest decanoate though so might be able to do less frequent pinning.

BTW, I do think trest promotes a good overall feeling. I won't say libido is crazy but thinking about it and getting spontaneous "reactions" throughout the day. I am hoping the effects get more pronounced as it is in my system longer.