Looking for Advice for new Doctor in SF Bay Area

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
Hello all. This is my 1st post. I have been lurking for a short time. I'm 45 and been on TRT for 2 yrs now. 200mg test cyponate which i split up into 2 shots per week. I self inject at home. My free levels are 27.2 and serum is 1095. I feel great w/ no complaints. I have had no side effects other then the atrophy. I weight 192, resistance train 6 days per week, eat clean and have 13% body fat currently. I don't smoke or drink.

My dr left so I have been bouncing around the clinic w/o much sucess on finding a suitable replacement. On my last visit, the pa was concerned about the recent FDA warnings and wanted to drop my levels down to 500 and is giving me 10 weeks to do it. She said she felt unconfortable keeping me at this level. The only way i can stay at a level over 500 is if I get my care from a endo. My concern is that when they brought my levels down to 462 once, I did not feel as well as in the 1000 range. I'm concerned so I need to find a endo in the area for a 2nd opinion and/or take over my care. I've tried searching around and have not found too much sucess.

I did find once place called Ageless Men's Health. I went in to ask questions but did not feel too comfortable based on the conversation I had w/ them. They administer all the shots. They will not give you a rx. This is not too good for me since have to take off work every week and the $$$ for the visit for something I could do myself. My current rx cost is $15 for a 1 month supply. Any help would be much appreciated!
Cheers,
Larry

j2048b

Awards
U close to marin? Go see Michael rosenbaum.... Awesome doc, google him and find his web site... Cant go wrong w him,

This is based upon a few others ive talked to.... Ive not gone to him but from what others have said he is pretty awesome

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
j2048b,
thanks for the information. he's fairly close to to san francisco. i'll check him out.
cheers,
larry