DHEA or pregnenolone

FatBurner2008

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Looking to take around 10mg daily of DHEA or pregnenolone.[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]

Would appreciate feedback on going with one or the other.[/FONT]

j2048b

Awards
I would say get bw done and eventually take both... They are both needed

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say get bw done and eventually take both... They are both needed
I agree with the blood work. You want to see where you're at before you start taking either. My dhea levels are good but pregnenolone was low. I take 100mgs of preg every morning.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Please have a base to compare too. What is your logic for needed it in the first place. In many cases correcting the day/night cycle and sleep hygiene increased DHEA-s in many people. Correcting immune system imbalances also corrected the DHEA-S levels. If DHEA -S levels are low its an indication of something imbalancing the immune system needing further investigations.

FatBurner2008

Awards
Early 40s here.

All the numerous benefits o both DHEA and preg as you age.

Please have a base to compare too. What is your logic for needed it in the first place. In many cases correcting the day/night cycle and sleep hygiene increased DHEA-s in many people. Correcting immune system imbalances also corrected the DHEA-S levels. If DHEA -S levels are low its an indication of something imbalancing the immune system needing further investigations.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Depends on a person individual biochemistry if you receive them the benefit. I seen way too many people be mislead by chasing labs and trying to reach optimal levels as it will cause other imbalances in other systems.