Androgel - Can I apply at Night?

Sketch2000

Awards
Can I apply it before bed as opposed to each morning?

Having to wait 5-6 hours after applying to hit the gym, pool, or beach is really killing me.

Sketch

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Sketch2000,

Try it see if you can sleep I could not fall to sleep doing this. And if you sleep with a women don't get the gel on her.

You ever try shots of Test C the new ways of using them work as good of better then gels.

Can I apply it before bed as opposed to each morning?

Having to wait 5-6 hours after applying to hit the gym, pool, or beach is really killing me.

Sketch

Sketch2000

Awards
I did some research after posting this and the majority states to apply in the morning for various reasons. I'm going to push for the injections, just waiting on the right time.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did some research after posting this and the majority states to apply in the morning for various reasons. I'm going to push for the injections, just waiting on the right time.
I'm a cop and used to work swing shifts. When I was on the gel I tried to always put it on in the morning. When I was on night shift I would come home, shower, apply gel, then go to bed. I had a little difficulty sleeping from the gel.

Sketch2000

Awards
I'm a cop and used to work swing shifts. When I was on the gel I tried to always put it on in the morning. When I was on night shift I would come home, shower, apply gel, then go to bed. I had a little difficulty sleeping from the gel.
I don't have difficulty sleeping from it. I usually nap a few hours or less after applying it!

What I've recently found is the best way to apply it is as soon as you wake up, even if you plan on going back to bed. And instead of rubbing the gel in completely, let some of out sit and dry. Great results this way. Morning woods four days in a row bro.

Sketch

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't have difficulty sleeping from it. I usually nap a few hours or less after applying it! What I've recently found is the best way to apply it is as soon as you wake up, even if you plan on going back to bed. And instead of rubbing the gel in completely, let some of out sit and dry. Great results this way. Morning woods four days in a row bro. Sketch
That's why I like injections better. So much more convenient!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah. Waiting on the right time to push the issue
Tell him you don't feel as good as you did and want to do injections for the convenience and cost. Injections are so much cheaper.