Test cream and hcg

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm on test Cyp now but thinking to switching to cream, I have t been using hcg before but would it make "my cream cycle" more effective?

I'm on Dr prescribed TRT

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on test Cyp now but thinking to switching to cream, I have t been using hcg before but would it make "my cream cycle" more effective? I'm on Dr prescribed TRT
Why would you want to switch to transdermal? As far as HCG some people don't use it at all. I'm one of those, but some love it. I hated Androgel. Had to worry about it every day and had to take a shower before sex. It was such a pain!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Why would you want to switch to transdermal? As far as HCG some people don't use it at all. I'm one of those, but some love it. I hated Androgel. Had to worry about it every day and had to take a shower before sex. It was such a pain!
I have switch for some personal reasons but I wish I could stay injectable...
So you don't think hcg will make any difference?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
HCG seems to be hit or miss from an anecdotal perspective. It will raise test and also cause a rise in E2. Some users report feeling better while on HCG and others feel worse.

If you doc is going to prescribe it I would give it a try and see how you react to it.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have switch for some personal reasons but I wish I could stay injectable... So you don't think hcg will make any difference?
I didn't have much luck with gels. They are very inconvenient too. Some people do well with HCG, but I don't use it at all. Do you take HCG now? If you do you should be fine.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I didn't have much luck with gels. They are very inconvenient too. Some people do well with HCG, but I don't use it at all. Do you take HCG now? If you do you should be fine.
No I'm not taking hcg now but was thinking that I could get a little extra from the cream with hcg..?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No I'm not taking hcg now but was thinking that I could get a little extra from the cream with hcg..?
Yeah I feel ya man. I know HCG can drive up your E2 and some say there's not much of an issue with E2 and gel so you may be ok. It's worth a try

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Transdermal has been shown to help increase DHT, which is the good alpha feeling you get. Unlike what so many people think, DHT is not actually the evil thing it is made out to be. Just need to keep it in check.

As far as HCG, I took it when I first started and it was a nightmare. Very elevated e2 and then chasing it with AIs. I dropped it, got myself on a solid test protocol (inject) and never looked back.