need help low test and no libido blood work results

alphale028

Awards
29yo Went to get some blood work done to see if I could find out what could be killing my sex drive. My sex drive has been really been in the dumps and it's killing my relationship. My gf thinks it's her and it's not in the least. My erections or lack there of them are really getting out of controls so I had the blood done. Now I'm also awaiting the results of my prolactin should be in the next day or two. Now I've always had gyno since i was a kid not sure if that plays a part but it didn't seem to be a problem growing up as the sex drive was crazy out of control and I just want that feeling again. Now I don't have any problems in the gym or anything and put on muscle pretty easy imo. The only problem is in the bedroom and with this limp dick. My test was super low and especially for my age. I don't want to go the trt route unless nothing else can be done. I'm not able to see my doc till mid july so waiting till then is going to be hell. Looking for some help in the meantime. Here are my results any feed back or help is needed thanks!

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what lab did you get the tests done from? and whats the name of the test?. from your report both your total test and free test are low for your age. For total test DAA along with L-Dopa worked great for me, for free test Tongkat can help.

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
Yep, your E2 to FreeT ratio is bad. Do you know your DHEAs?
Are you on any MEDS? OPIATEs? STATINS?
THYROID test results?
Your LH is really good, (HPTA is trying)...SHBG is great...
How much adipose tissue??
What is your diet like? SLEEPing?
I wonder how an AI would help? otherwise, it looks like primary hypogonadism.

alphale028

Awards
I took the Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone & SHBG from private md labs. Was trying to get a baseline to see if my test was really low based on my symptoms. My diet is pretty good I keep track of my macros to make sure I hit my carbs fat's and protein daily. Workout 5-6 days a week. Could get more sleep usually 5-7 hrs usually. I'm currently taking erase pro, compound 20, test powder, goji berries, tongkat ali daily vitamins also just started cnidium and muira puama hoping to help with the sex drive problem. Now prior to the testing I did stop the erase pro and test powder for a week. Wanted to see what they were while off the for a while. From what I understand erase pro should help with the e2 but guess not unless it was always higher. I'm just at a lost right now it sucks. Also don't drink heavy only socially never have smoked. Only stress is from the bedroom problems and now seeing these crappy test levels.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My advice is to stop all supplements for a period of time and let your system recalibrate. Dropping something for a week is not enough time to tell anything. I'd give it a few weeks at least. You look like your lifestyle is pretty in check based on your post, which is always where to start. You ran labs, which is great and proactive.

As Mr TT mentioned, your total and free test is low and your estrogen is high. I know it is in range, but the ratio is not good. On that lab range (7-42) I feel best at low 20s-mid teens. Anything creeping into the 30s and I get anxiety and ed.

If you choose to stop the supplements, get out of your head a little (added stress is no good), and then follow up to see if anything changed, then you can make a plan. You really want to work with your doc/endo to determine if TRT is a route to consider.

alphale028

Awards
Ah ok I'll do that. The thing was prior to starting the current stack I was off everything for 2 months besides multi vitamins. I had just started for like 2 weeks as I had exactly 16 pills of the erase pro in the bottle before starting again yesterday. I only had stopped for that week cause I set the test up. How long should I stay off anything going forward. I went back on the stack cause I was feeling like crap sex drive wise looking for a boost.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah ok I'll do that. The thing was prior to starting the current stack I was off everything for 2 months besides multi vitamins. I had just started for like 2 weeks as I had exactly 16 pills of the erase pro in the bottle before starting again yesterday. I only had stopped for that week cause I set the test up. How long should I stay off anything going forward. I went back on the stack cause I was feeling like crap sex drive wise looking for a boost.
Sending a PM