Dhea , pregnenolone injection advice needed

drolim

Awards
Dear Fellow members,

after trying so many oral , topical, pregnenolone and dhea products (MLM preg, liposomal preg etc,) , I am about to try pregnenolone and dhea injections.

I would inject them on a daily basis, as Im injectiong testosterone currently. Injecting test like that, has eliminated all my E2 issues, so I know, if I would inject dhea and pregnenolone on the same way, It would work.

Please share your experiences, and formulas for the injectables so I can talk to my doctor, and compounding pharmacist.

Thank you

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I remember at one time Matrix might have mentioned injections of DHEA and possibly Preg. However I don't have any research or anecdotal information about using these compounds subQ or IM.

Personally I don't see a reason for that type of administration.

drolim

Awards
Thanks for mentioning it, I found those forum posts. For me all other way have failed, nobody is wondering why testosterone is not given orally, but preg and dhea are.. The only way for me left is to go SC way.

PLease if anyone has closer information, let me know.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for mentioning it, I found those forum posts. For me all other way have failed, nobody is wondering why testosterone is not given orally, but preg and dhea are.. The only way for me left is to go SC way.

PLease if anyone has closer information, let me know.
I'm not trying to be condecending but how do you know they didn't work? Did you have labs done before and after each type of administration of which lasted about 4 weeks or so? Or are you just going off your own subjective feelings? Not eveyone can "Feel" the results of these hormones they way some members on here have stated they were able to feel them.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was going to be my question. What are you looking for and do you even know what your levels are?

drolim

Awards
I did measure my levels all the time! I know exactelly what happens with my prog e2 test dhea cortisol levels. I measured them weekly, im not a rookie! E2 jumps whenever I take as little as 25mg of sustained release dhea, E2 also jumps whenever I take anything TD or oral preg , prog or dhea.

Please if anyone has relevant info to my question let me know.

drolim

Awards
Thanks for asking, what Im after is a steady level of dhea in the 400's and a steady level of progesterone around 1.2 , also a good cortisol and aldosterone profil.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did measure my levels all the time! I know exactelly what happens with my prog e2 test dhea cortisol levels. I measured them weekly, im not a rookie! E2 jumps whenever I take as little as 25mg of sustained release dhea, E2 also jumps whenever I take anything TD or oral preg , prog or dhea.

Please if anyone has relevant info to my question let me know.
That kind of attitude goes no where around here. It doesn't sound like you care, but just FYI.