Importance of free test

tuRkx

Awards
My total t was 595 on a range of 300-1200. Free t 10.3 on a range of 9.0 to 26.0 .Lh 3.3 from 1.7 -8.6 .FSH 2.8 on a scale of 1.5 to 12.8.dhea. out at 400 from 138-475 which is good. I'm 25 years old would I benefit from trt ? I have very low libido,concentration,memory problems and ED. Regular doc says my t is normal and so does my endo.Ive been going to a legit anti aging clinic and they plan on putting me on test. Kind of scared to be on it because I read so many guys on here and other forums who get in this stuff and they still have libido and ed.

How important is free t exactly ? Because mine is on the very low end despite being almost at 600 total t

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My total t was 595 on a range of 300-1200. Free t 10.3 on a range of 9.0 to 26.0 .Lh 3.3 from 1.7 -8.6 .FSH 2.8 on a scale of 1.5 to 12.8.dhea. out at 400 from 138-475 which is good. I'm 25 years old would I benefit from trt ? I have very low libido,concentration,memory problems and ED. Regular doc says my t is normal and so does my endo.Ive been going to a legit anti aging clinic and they plan on putting me on test. Kind of scared to be on it because I read so many guys on here and other forums who get in this stuff and they still have libido and ed. How important is free t exactly ? Because mine is on the very low end despite being almost at 600 total t
My opinion....you should find another endo. You need to find out why your LH and FSH is low. Even though it's in the "normal range" it's on the low end. Fixing that will fix your issues you're having. You don't want to be on TRT unless it's necessary.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Free T is the most important kind.
You need to find another doctor that will find out why your Free T, LH and FSH are all on the low side especially for your age.
You would see a great benefit from running a Free T booster. Here are two good options if you did want to try to see if they improve your symptoms.

Unleashed by PF(stinging nettle & avenocosides)
Divanex ( stinging nettle in bulk)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Free t is primary.

Viron-our tongkat boron mix will fix that right up.
My free t was 608 while testing it lol. 35%of total.

tuRkx

Awards
Never fully recovered from a tren cycle I did four years ago.I cycled two more times on top of that for the next two years and that was a wrap. How can I increase LH and FSH without actual test ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never fully recovered from a tren cycle I did four years ago.I cycled two more times on top of that for the next two years and that was a wrap. How can I increase LH and FSH without actual test ?
Formeron and viron.
Youll be good as new in a week or two.

Promise.

If you have bloodwork indicating prolactin is high still for whatever reason you can add prolactrone. Most likely its in range now though.

tuRkx

Awards
Sounds like you are trying to sell me products mate.I tried a bunch of stuff from elite fitness and they were all crap.my prolactin is 14.2 on a scale of 4.0-15.2 so it is on the higher end

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you are trying to sell me products mate.I tried a bunch of stuff from elite fitness and they were all crap.my prolactin is 14.2 on a scale of 4.0-15.2 so it is on the higher end
My products are not crap.
Read about them. Try to find even 1 poor review on any product we make. There are none.

If i thouht youd be better off with something else id steer you there.
You have my word on quality and our reputation is exceptional.
Start a thread asking people what they think of us. :)

If prl is 14+ you want to drop it.

Formeron will drop your estro and raise test
Viron will raise free t
Prolactrone will chop down the prolactin.

Youll feel better in a week or two.
For sure.

tuRkx

Awards
Do you know your E2 and SHBG???
My products are not crap. Read about them. Try to find even 1 poor review on any product we make. There are none. If i thouht youd be better off with something else id steer you there. You have my word on quality and our reputation is exceptional. Start a thread asking people what they think of us. :) If prl is 14+ you want to drop it. Formeron will drop your estro and raise test Viron will raise free t Prolactrone will chop down the prolactin. Youll feel better in a week or two. For sure.

Then when I come off I'll be back to normal.I can try your products once I'm on TRT.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I persoanlly don't think you need T at this point, but you do have issues that need to be resolved. I believe there may be other options for you than T.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to make sure you are aware that TRT affects fertility. At 25 I'd think that you would still want children. Also noticed that you've run several cycles. Is it possible that you haven't fully recovered? When was your last cycle?

tuRkx

Awards
I persoanlly don't think you need T at this point, but you do have issues that need to be resolved. I believe there may be other options for you than T.
What are the other options?

Just to make sure you are aware that TRT affects fertility. At 25 I'd think that you would still want children. Also noticed that you've run several cycles. Is it possible that you haven't fully recovered? When was your last cycle?
Low t causes inner infertility too doesn't It? If Arnold can knock her maid out then I should be fine.My free t is non existant.I never fully recovered and I've im used hcg many times.Never been the same after those cycles. My last cycle was two years ago.

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established

Well, if 39 is your E2 on a LabCorp Estradiol blood test with a range of (7-42), then ....
You are aromatizing a lot of your FreeT into E2 and the E2 is suppressing your HPTA and LH.

If so..... IMO a small dose of AROMASIN would do wonders. Read the STICKY above, by David Dunn.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I also agree with FireRescue that I don't think you need T, but you can get your other numbers up and see most of your symptoms dissipate.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or if you dont like our products.....GO get some aromasin. 12.5mg eod for 2-4 weeks
PLus go get some boron citrate from a supp store. 10mg daily
THis will slightly replicate the restore cycle I suggested. Wont work as well but itll certainly help.

I didnt realize you are 25. DEF dont do hrt yet.
DO your best to get your natural test up and running. Just like everyone else is saying elevated estrogen is likely the problem.

You need an AI to get it down and as it drops test will rise.- aromasin
Boron should get the free T up a bit.

OR take my word for it and run the cycle I suggested and youll be 100% in a few weeks.
problem solved.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
39 is my shbg,my e2 doesn't show for some reason
This indicates you dont know if its elevated right? Low test is almost always in a high estro environment. It seems like no matter what people suggest you dont want to accept it. Why even ask. Probably why your in this situation in the first place.

tuRkx

Awards
This indicates you dont know if its elevated right? Low test is almost always in a high estro environment. It seems like no matter what people suggest you dont want to accept it. Why even ask. Probably why your in this situation in the first place.
E2 is at 19.

I was just trying to get some opinions on low free t. I've tried everything as I said and you are trying to sell me steroids to feel better? Lol that's a a temporary fix. I'm sure your products are great I've never heard of them but that is only a temporary fix.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
E2 is at 19.

I was just trying to get some opinions on low free t. I've tried everything as I said and you are trying to sell me steroids to feel better? Lol that's a a temporary fix. I'm sure your products are great I've never heard of them but that is only a temporary fix.
Perhaps your confused?

Not one product we make is a steroid.
My suggestions are likely the only fix aside from trt which is injecting a steroid for the rest of your life.

My solution requires no injections, takes only a month or so and i most is permanent as long as you dont do something to change it.

I have 20 years of experience and have helped more people restore their endocrine function than i can count.

Ill let you do whatever you want.

Good luck.

tuRkx

Awards
Perhaps your confused? Not one product we make is a steroid. My suggestions are likely the only fix aside from trt which is injecting a steroid for the rest of your life. My solution requires no injections, takes only a month or so and i most is permanent as long as you dont do something to change it. I have 20 years of experience and have helped more people restore their endocrine function than i can count. Ill let you do whatever you want. Good luck.

Permanent changes ? Those are some big claims.Your product has huge claims.Those rats and dogs are quite scary looking.I will do some research on your products. You recommend follidrone is that the one ?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
E2 is at 19. I was just trying to get some opinions on low free t. I've tried everything as I said and you are trying to sell me steroids to feel better? Lol that's a a temporary fix. I'm sure your products are great I've never heard of them but that is only a temporary fix.
What was the reference range on your E2 test and which lab? That does make a difference. Also the guy recommending the supplements isn't trying to sell you "steroids". He's just recommending things you can do before committing to TRT. At 25 years old you need to try every avenue possible before TRT. Find another endo. They may recommend other testing to see if you have a pituitary issue. Some have taken meds for it and it corrected their problems. At 40 years old I looked at everything before committing to TRT and having kids isn't in my future anymore. I have three kids and had a vasectomy 14 years ago. TRT has been very positive the last three months but the first 4 was hell. Its not as simple as taking an injection and being better. It takes time to dial in your protocol. It's a life long journey man. Everyone is just trying to recommend to you to explore all other options before TRT.

tuRkx

Awards
What was the reference range on your E2 test and which lab? That does make a difference. Also the guy recommending the supplements isn't trying to sell you "steroids". He's just recommending things you can do before committing to TRT. At 25 years old you need to try every avenue possible before TRT. Find another endo. They may recommend other testing to see if you have a pituitary issue. Some have taken meds for it and it corrected their problems. At 40 years old I looked at everything before committing to TRT and having kids isn't in my future anymore. I have three kids and had a vasectomy 14 years ago. TRT has been very positive the last three months but the first 4 was hell. Its not as simple as taking an injection and being better. It takes time to dial in your protocol. It's a life long journey man. Everyone is just trying to recommend to you to explore all other options before TRT.
7.6 to 46.6 range. I'm getting other tests as well as prostate check. I really don't want to go on it trust me. My sexual for function and general drive is so bad compared prior to cycling that it makes me desperate to do anything.When I was in a relationship I barely wanted to have sex,like once a week or every other week.****ingg sad for 25 bro.

On the other hand this epicatechin stuff sounds scary.How much research is there on it.How is it not a PH or hormone with these massive gains.There is no shutdown ? Hard to buy into it

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
What are the other options?
I would consider trying to restore the HTPA first, with a Endo experienced with HTPA restoration, before going right to injecting T.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First cycle 500x2 and now 1000x2. I get a little boost of libido and energy,that's about it.The new doc wants to try natural approach first.
Try it and see how it goes. Since your E2 level is good, in my opinion taking something to boots your LH is gonna make a world of difference. I hope you don't get E2 problems with the HCG. Some people do....some don't.

tuRkx

Awards
Try it and see how it goes. Since your E2 level is good, in my opinion taking something to boots your LH is gonna make a world of difference. I hope you don't get E2 problems with the HCG. Some people do....some don't.
I retain water easily but not itchy nipples or anything,I started taking totgat -some kind of herb to boost test.What are some other ways to boost LH naturally ?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
They usually suggest HCG.
A comprehensive HTPA restart protocol can, and may likely include additional compounds other than HCG.

Is your HCG Dr. prescribed? Your protocol is weak for an agressive restart IMO.

tuRkx

Awards
A comprehensive HTPA restart protocol can, and may likely include additional compounds other than HCG. Is your HCG Dr. prescribed? Your protocol is weak for an agressive restart IMO.
Yep prescribed. I'm interested on the black lion products but I'm afraid they are going to shut me down.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep prescribed. I'm interested on the black lion products but I'm afraid they are going to shut me down.
Dude..... The whole point of the products Im recommending...the reason they exist is to restart HPTA! not follidrone. FORMERON. Its an AI. Aromatase inhibitor. Like aromasin or arimidex. An ai reduces estrogen and raises test levels. Its non suppressive at any dose youll ever consider taking. Literally thousands of guys have used it to restart HPTA. Ive seen it raise test from 81-700 in a week. 104 page FAQ thread here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/209597-formeron-faq.html Every question you can imagine answered along with dozens of guys posting bloodwork results. Viron is tongkat and boron. Tongkat does alot of things but one of them is raising test levels and reducing estrogen. boron reduces SHBG and raises FREE test. Its the whole point of the product. not every tongkat is =. Our extract is the strongest Ive come across. I can help you. but you have to take my advice or its useless for me to tell you. Im not recommending our products to try to con you into buying them....I literally cant keep our stuff in stock as it is. I recommend it because its the best,and most safe legal option. Its also as good as any pharmaceutical option. HCG is suppressive. Period. Itll raise test levels sure but it desensitizes leydig cells. Test goes up and so does estrogen...then test drops out and estro remains high. Its only used in extreme periods to stimulate the testes before a heavy PCT is run. Ive used it 20+ times in my life. You dont need this. Most Drs are TERRIBLE at dealing with endocrine issues. My GP calls me for advice about how to treat his patients and asks me what I need to be prescribed for HRT. Most will script HCG and clomid....great results while on...but after..whew...as bad or worse than before treatment.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
You may have better luck if you ask a question, receive an answer and then research the answer to a level where you are satisfied. If you have additional questions, then at least you can feel comfortable asking them. Being worried about the described products causing "shutdown" is nothing more than throwing a term around that you've heard before and obviously do not understand. You have people giving you good advice and you come back combative and ignorant. It's not going to encourage others to help you. Best of luck whatever you decide.

tuRkx

Awards
Dude..... The whole point of the products Im recommending...the reason they exist is to restart HPTA! not follidrone. FORMERON. Its an AI. Aromatase inhibitor. Like aromasin or arimidex. An ai reduces estrogen and raises test levels. Its non suppressive at any dose youll ever consider taking. Literally thousands of guys have used it to restart HPTA. Ive seen it raise test from 81-700 in a week. 104 page FAQ thread here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/209597-formeron-faq.html Every question you can imagine answered along with dozens of guys posting bloodwork results. Viron is tongkat and boron. Tongkat does alot of things but one of them is raising test levels and reducing estrogen. boron reduces SHBG and raises FREE test. Its the whole point of the product. not every tongkat is =. Our extract is the strongest Ive come across. I can help you. but you have to take my advice or its useless for me to tell you. Im not recommending our products to try to con you into buying them....I literally cant keep our stuff in stock as it is. I recommend it because its the best,and most safe legal option. Its also as good as any pharmaceutical option. HCG is suppressive. Period. Itll raise test levels sure but it desensitizes leydig cells. Test goes up and so does estrogen...then test drops out and estro remains high. Its only used in extreme periods to stimulate the testes before a heavy PCT is run. Ive used it 20+ times in my life. You dont need this. Most Drs are TERRIBLE at dealing with endocrine issues. My GP calls me for advice about how to treat his patients and asks me what I need to be prescribed for HRT. Most will script HCG and clomid....great results while on...but after..whew...as bad or worse than before treatment.

I'll give it a shot and report in with labs.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll give it a shot and report in with labs.
Awesome!
I expect total T to rise.
Free T to rise.
Estro to fall.
SHBG to fall.

From current.

tuRkx

Awards
How long can I run this and what dosage do you recommend ? Formiron sounds tempting too!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long can I run this and what dosage do you recommend ? Formiron sounds tempting too!
I know people who have been taken Formeron for years.

I recommend 2 pumps 1 am 1pm for a month or so then run bloods.
Id also do the Viron at 1 cap daily. 5 days on 2 off.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brundel isn't pimping bro; he is sincerely just trying to help. I think that's blatantly obvious here if you pay close attn to these posts.

His advice is spot on in this thread.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its true.
Im not some predator. I would never try to con a 25 year old guy with endocrine issues to make 20$.
Its just not the right thing to do.
Id rather help Turkx find a viable solution. This is the whole reason I started on the forums a decade ago.
The supplements came after but our first line of supps were all designed to help guys with issues like elevated estro or elevated prolactin or acne.
They were tools to fix the problems associated with AAS and PH/DS use.

I do own BLR and Im also the primary rep.
My goal in life , however, is to help others. Selling supps is secondary.

We will at some point see his issues resolved. And Ill stick by him here or in PM until then.
For me this is much better than 20 bucks.

mercsme

Awards
BLACK LION RESEARCH
Brundel, Can you PLEASE direct me to where I can purchase Viron. Hope that is okay to ask? Cant find it anywhere.

alphale028

Awards
hey brundel can u check out my thread you think your products can help?

mercsme

Awards
when I click the site you mentioned page comes up blank. Wil have to try from a diffrent computer - hopefully that will help. Thanks

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man, you mention that you are 29. It's good you actually ran tests because so many people start troubleshooting without knowing where to begin. Yes, your test is low for your age, free test is low, and honeslty you estrogen is high in relation. Yes, it is in range, but on that chart (7-42) I feel best in the low 20s and teens. Using that same lab range, I lowered my e2 from 23-25 to mid teens on two pumps EOD of Formeron.

Obviously, making sure lifestyle is in check (rest, diet, stress, alcohol consumption) is first and foremost. I think you could benefit from Formeron and Viron as they will lower estrogen, increase free test, and help well being- which can assist in the overall picture.

tuRkx

Awards
Its true. Im not some predator. I would never try to con a 25 year old guy with endocrine issues to make 20$. Its just not the right thing to do. Id rather help Turkx find a viable solution. This is the whole reason I started on the forums a decade ago. The supplements came after but our first line of supps were all designed to help guys with issues like elevated estro or elevated prolactin or acne. They were tools to fix the problems associated with AAS and PH/DS use. I do own BLR and Im also the primary rep. My goal in life , however, is to help others. Selling supps is secondary. We will at some point see his issues resolved. And Ill stick by him here or in PM until then. For me this is much better than 20 bucks.

How long one bottle would last at two pumps ? thanks for the advice I will try this out.I might add some Ipa in there for a little cocktail

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long one bottle would last at two pumps ? thanks for the advice I will try this out.I might add some Ipa in there for a little cocktail
Youll get approx 40 days. Give or take a couple days.
Whats lpa?