OTC AI vs Rx for TRT

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone here on TRT and opt for an herbal or OTC AI like Erase for example instead of Aromasin or Arimidex etc

????

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am on TRT and use Formerone. I have also used FormaStanzol which is very similar to Formerone, but more expensive. These are both OTC AIs that are very effective for TRT. I would not use Erase or any of the other OTC AIs though.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why would you use OTC if you can get RX?.
Because Formerone works perfectly with TRT. My E2 stays between 14-19 which is ideal for me. Not all docs will write scripts for an AI.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used erase with mixed results. Sometimes my e2 was to low. Then perfect and felt great. Then to high. I dropped it as I don't like the idea of using something OTC for trt as I will be on for the rest of my life. Tried formeron and went from 1 pump to 4 pumps fast. No blood work but was bloated and had a great deal of nipple pain. Now have hg adex and ugl aromasin on hand. Trying asin now. Have no idea what dosage to use based on suggestions and research. Adex works well though just hard to find a constant sweet spot.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I share your sentiment and mixed feelings and frustrations 100%

In the same boat

Was on Erase for YEARS, ran bloods very early, thought I found my sweet spot and went years w/o re-assessing.

Did a random check as my L nipple got a little gyno formation - Estro is now very high.

Pissed me off.

So, I just began Aroma 10 mg/day

I have used erase with mixed results. Sometimes my e2 was to low. Then perfect and felt great. Then to high. I dropped it as I don't like the idea of using something OTC for trt as I will be on for the rest of my life. Tried formeron and went from 1 pump to 4 pumps fast. No blood work but was bloated and had a great deal of nipple pain. Now have hg adex and ugl aromasin on hand. Trying asin now. Have no idea what dosage to use based on suggestions and research. Adex works well though just hard to find a constant sweet spot.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd look at the Formeron thread in the Black Lion Research forum.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just finished up a solo jump start of clomid @ 25 mgs eod and cracked open a bottle of Reversitol. I will be getting bloods done again in a month or so to assess if I will actually go on trt.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Formeron as I have my protocol to the point I don't really need an AI. I do like the leaning effect I get from Form as RX types really crash AI for me.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I share your sentiment and mixed feelings and frustrations 100%

In the same boat

Was on Erase for YEARS, ran bloods very early, thought I found my sweet spot and went years w/o re-assessing.

Did a random check as my L nipple got a little gyno formation - Estro is now very high.

Pissed me off.

So, I just began Aroma 10 mg/day
I was on for about 2 years. I have blood work with various protocols showing low/med/high estrogen while on it. Before I quit using it I was on 50mg a day with nipple pain. I am using 6.25mg asin now as I have pills not liquid. It seems to be going well now. Takes about a week to see differences though. I think formeron is great for a mild decrease in estrogen. Asin if you need something stronger.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats your protocol brother?

I like Formeron as I have my protocol to the point I don't really need an AI. I do like the leaning effect I get from Form as RX types really crash AI for me.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont get your hopes up. Lots of literature out there saying ORAL Resveratrol is absorbed well BUT not very bioavailable :(

I just finished up a solo jump start of clomid @ 25 mgs eod and cracked open a bottle of Reversitol. I will be getting bloods done again in a month or so to assess if I will actually go on trt.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats your protocol brother?
60mg test cyp e3.5d
10mg pregnenolone ed
5mg DHEA eod

bacopa
ashwagandha
magnesium
resverterol
naringin
vit D

While the TRT portion is important, I have found that my dailies keep my mind clear, stress down, and I rest so much better. Even with a perfect TRT protocol, if I don't rest well and stress elevates, then my e2 rises accordingly. That trickles down to poor diet cravings, which also plays into everything.

People always look only at test levels for e2 elevation and neglect the bigger picture of everything that influences that.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice ;)

Thank you Kisaj!!

PS: Are the Preg and DHEA oral?
Brand?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine are sublinual. Some like transdermal, but I get sublingual dirt cheap and it lasts forever.

Source Naturals cherry flavored preg and Douglas Labs DHEA is what I use.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Brutha

Mine are sublinual. Some like transdermal, but I get sublingual dirt cheap and it lasts forever. Source Naturals cherry flavored preg and Douglas Labs DHEA is what I use.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not relying on resveratrol in the new reversitol. its got other stuff in it.. ive used res in the past and know its not good oral.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have found more articles stating that it works, they just aren't exactly sure how. Even in this link http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15333514/ they state that the accumulation may produce cancer preventative and other effects.

Then this:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/131002141113.htm

The point is, I don't believe that it is not effective regardless of those two studies that aren't even in full agreement with each other. People rely on studies too much sometimes and ignore real world examples. I know that I felt better and my skin looks better when I take it, and if there is even a chance that it helps prevent cancer, then I am all for it.

Kind of reminds me of the "studies" that show gaba doesn't pass the blood brain barrier, but yet it knocks me out like a sleeping pill. Same with the hundreds of real life reviews/experiences people post. Weird that happens since it is reported to be essentially ineffective.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya fellas. If you all like it and notice positives - then by all means, use it ;)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't getting on you, man. I just wanted to point out my view on it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't think you were brother :p

No worries! :)