E2 support

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My Dr is wanting me to try several natural supplements before prescribing an AI. My E2 went from 54 to 62 in two months (reference level Quest Labs below 39. I've been taking I3C for two months but hasn't helped. Dr now wants me to add DIM, zinc, adrenal support and quercetin. Has anyone had any luck with the natural stuff as opposed to a script for an AI?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
My Dr is wanting me to try several natural supplements before prescribing an AI. My E2 went from 54 to 62 in two months (reference level Quest Labs below 39. I've been taking I3C for two months but hasn't helped. Dr now wants me to add DIM, zinc, adrenal support and quercetin. Has anyone had any luck with the natural stuff as opposed to a script for an AI?
Otc 6oxo, atd, formastane and erase are the only products i have seen work with my own blood work.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Otc 6oxo, atd, formastane and erase are the only products i have seen work with my own blood work.
Cool. Did you take them every day or what? Just trying to get all the info I can. Thanks.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Did you take them every day or what? Just trying to get all the info I can. Thanks.
Yes, but only one at a time lol ATD was the strongest of those but both it and 6oxo are hard to find now. Your best bet is transdermal formastane right now.

dhickey

Awards
If you're at 62, you most likely need an AI. I wouldn't waste my time with OTC.

How much T are you injecting and how often? HCG?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're at 62, you most likely need an AI. I wouldn't waste my time with OTC. How much T are you injecting and how often? HCG?
.3 ml on Wednesday morning and Saturday afternoon which is slightly over 100 mg injection total for the week. No HCG

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are your total free t levels?
My total T level was 192 Quest lab. High reference is 212. I can't remember what my free T level was but is was in range near the high end.

tjtruck208

Awards
I had morning wood problems and couldn't even get it up. I ended up getting my estrodial levels checked and it was 127 no joke. I ended up going to the local vitamin shoppe and the guy told me some of his buds are on TRT and told me they take Dim-plus by natures way to control estrodial, and LIV 52 to cleanse the liver. I took 3 Dim-Plus capsules and 1 liv52 capsules three times a day with food in three days my morning wood was up, and i could finally get it up. I was kinda skeptical at first because everybody online was saying only the Indolplex/Dim worked, but my local vitamin shoppe didn't carry any on the shelf and the rep there said not to worry the Dim-plus will do.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had morning wood problems and couldn't even get it up. I ended up getting my estrodial levels checked and it was 127 no joke. I ended up going to the local vitamin shoppe and the guy told me some of his buds are on TRT and told me they take Dim-plus by natures way to control estrodial, and LIV 52 to cleanse the liver. I took 3 Dim-Plus capsules and 1 liv52 capsules three times a day with food in three days my morning wood was up, and i could finally get it up. I was kinda skeptical at first because everybody online was saying only the Indolplex/Dim worked, but my local vitamin shoppe didn't carry any on the shelf and the rep there said not to worry the Dim-plus will do.
That's great that the DIM is working. Make sure you listen to your body because you can go too low with DIM. Also be sure to do lab work in a month or so.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100%sure formeron can get your estro in check.
Otc.
Transdermal.
1-2 pumps daily and youll be in range for sure.

Apply to upper chest neck delts.
Use wrists to run in not hands