Mestebol w/trt?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I tried Mestebol by Celtic Labs a few months ago, and must have received a bad batch because it didn't do jack for me. Tried to contact them 6 times for a refund with no response. Anyway, I decided to give it one more shot and WOW! I started at 6 caps/day (3 morning 3 afternoon), and after a couple days noticed it was too much (lethargy, blood pressure felt high, irritable). I began taking 1 cap in the morning and 1 in the afternoon and feel amazing! This is in combination with my regular TRT dose of 50mg test cyp twice a week. What I was wondering, would it be ok to take 1-2 caps per day of Mestebol for months and months at a time for libido and mood enhancement purposes? I think it's keeping my e2 in check, and DHT in optimal range, which is what I want. Loving the libido and confidence boost! Is Mestebol going to destroy my liver? (I rarely drink). If I could add it to my TRT regimen, that would be GREAT! I'm very sensitive to e2 spikes, and Mestebol keeps my irritability and anxiety at bay. Maybe 6 months on, a couple months off?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro, don't stay on any prohormone that long. Adding in support supps will help, but still not a good choice IMO. Why not just run a normal cycle with it?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, don't stay on any prohormone that long. Adding in support supps will help, but still not a good choice IMO. Why not just run a normal cycle with it?
It's basically like adding more DHT to his TRT. It's definitely a viable option.