Dosing change for lower e2

E

edmassa

Awards
Protocol is 80mg test cyp Mondays and Thursdays
250iu hcg on Sunday an Wednesday

here are the results which were taken Monday morning before my 80mg shot so theoretically would be "trough"
Testosterone, Serum 982 348-1197 ng/dL
MB Estradiol 38.4 7.6-42.6 pg/mL
MB Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 18.1 16.5-55.9 nmol/L MB

So my estradiol is at 38 I would like to adjust my doses of either test or hcg or both to obtain a estradiol of ~20. Without an ai. I have been chasing e2 far too long and am done with ai.

I'm asking or some protocol changes to get my e2 optimal without an ai
Thanks

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lower your test injection amount. That is the first place you would start.

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
If your not concerned about your nuts being small drop the HCG too. HCG was a nightmare for me to manage e2. I've been way happier since I stopped the HCG almost a year ago.

E

edmassa

Awards
I have two kids ready not too concerned about the nuts In all actuality . I have been almost scared to drop it after reading about all the vital pathways it stimulates . It just may be the ticket it seems

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know a lot of people on TRT and nobody that still uses HCG. I think we all start off on it and find that we do better without. But, there are some on here that swear by it, so only you can decide.

D

dhickey

Awards
With low SHBG, your free is going to be through the roof. You could probably do well on half as much T, and probably wouldn't need an AI.

D

dhickey

Awards
I would keep the hcg for now. Drop T dose a bit first.

F

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
With low SHBG, your free is going to be through the roof. You could probably do well on half as much T, and probably wouldn't need an AI.
While it is a true that a generally higher SHBG means a lower Free T the opposite of that is not always the case. I can show you labs to prove otherwise :)

F

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the two suggestions to lower e2, lower T or drop HCG. Which one is better for you, unfortunately only you can decide though experimentation.

Personally I would lower my T first before dropping HCG. While I am not sold on HCG being a necessity while on TRT, I also think there may be some benefits for those who tolerate it well.

E

edmassa

Awards
What would I lower my dose to currently at 160mg week split into two shots. Only want to lower e2 by another 10 points or so.
Side not I got some source naturals dim and zinc with copper I'll be adding also

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, if you are buying another supplement, make a choice now which you are going to do before testing again. If you lower and add the supplement, you aren't going to know which worked.

For me, going from 150 to 125 split e3.5d lowered mine about 10points. It also dropped my day of injection test levels from 725 (on middle of 3rd day) to about 650ish. That is better for me anyway as I like to ride a little lower.

E

edmassa

Awards
Thanks for the info I did some reading and apparently dim and zinc aren't too good anyway so I'm not going to save them for later.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Since we can not give you an exact dosage to drop to due to legal reasons that is not going to happen. What can be suggested is HCG can increase aromatase with in the testes it self which can cause major estrogen increase. With that being said, it would be also suggestable to stabilize e2 and t with out HCG first rather then to throw everything together. The secret to go therapeutic out come is to change one variable at time then measure the response.

E

edmassa

Awards
Thanks so for now I'm dropping the hcg and I'll get bloods done in a month thanks

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
I think you'll feel way better dropping the HCG. Keep us posted on how you feel and blood work results.

F

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Since we can not give you an exact dosage to drop to due to legal reasons that is not going to happen. What can be suggested is HCG can increase aromatase with in the testes it self which can cause major estrogen increase. With that being said, it would be also suggestable to stabilize e2 and t with out HCG first rather then to throw everything together. The secret to go therapeutic out come is to change one variable at time then measure the response.
Just curious, are you generally not a proponent of the use of HCG while on HRT doses of T? Many docs seems to believe that HCG is a must while on HRT but I don't know if I personally believe that it is a necessity.

Thanks for the reply.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
R Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
S Peptide/Research 1