Low T and varicocele

Zero12

Awards
I'm only 18 and been having classic symptoms of low T since last October (about the time I noticed a varicocele) including:

- Struggling to maintain an erection during sex - never ever a problem before this, other than maybe the second time I had sex, but that was 100% nerves
- Anxiety and mild depression
- Lack of motivation, concentration and struggling with short term memory at times
- Dreams are not at all vivid
- Pain in some joints and other areas such as abdomen/intestine etc
- No spontaneous erections
- Struggle to gain muscle mass
- Fatigue has affected nearly every aspect of my day to day life
- Rib pain that can become sharp and stabbing occasionally, don't think it's a heart problem as the area hurts when pressed or when i stretch (may not be related)

More recently (December - January) further changes have occurred:

- Libido, which was great in October, has plummeted
- Morning erections are weak or non-existent
- All erections are weak unless sex is put in front of me, yet even then it is maybe 60%
- Premature ejaculation has become a major problem, can't go at pace for even 30 seconds
- Seem to be gaining body fat (a real shame considering I used to be overweight but had lost it all)

I got my total testosterone levels checked at my local doctors at 2pm after getting up at 8am and they came back at 14.9 (about 430 in US terms if I'm correct?). Varicocele appeared in October and has grown since. Testicles feel about the same size. Doc says T levels are fine, which I struggle to believe, and claims a varicocele 'cannot affect any hormone levels' and so she is reluctant to refer me to a urologist or give me hormone replacement, however I doubt I'd want that anyways.

Should I be pushing for surgery to remove this varicocele and should surgery theoretically revert my hormones back to how they were?