TRT with Anavar eod?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm on 150 mg Cyp a week and got a hold of 24 50mg Pharmacy Anavar.

Could I dose the Anavar eod and still get decent results?

I'm not looking for anything crazy, just a little "boost" and if I can gain some strength and get some fat loss it would be great :)

What you guys think?

ngtmarpete

Awards
Anavar has a half life of 8 hrs, so you would need to dose every 8 hrs to keep your serum levels up. So taking one every two days is like pissing in the wind, and a waste of good Anavar, IMHO

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If that's all u got, split the tabs in half and run a mild 25 mg/day for 48 days cycle

There what I'd do-it's going to be a weak cycle but this is the best way to sqz the most out of ur gear

I'm on 150 mg Cyp a week and got a hold of 24 50mg Pharmacy Anavar. Could I dose the Anavar eod and still get decent results? I'm not looking for anything crazy, just a little "boost" and if I can gain some strength and get some fat loss it would be great :) What you guys think?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
If that's all u got, split the tabs in half and run a mild 25 mg/day for 48 days cycle

There what I'd do-it's going to be a weak cycle but this is the best way to sqz the most out of ur gear
Do you think I get anything out of it all with that low dose?
Btw it's capsules

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe/Depends

Are you an experienced user? If so, probably not too much

If you are not a user, yes

Do you think I get anything out of it all with that low dose? Btw it's capsules

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Maybe/Depends

Are you an experienced user? If so, probably not too much

If you are not a user, yes
I wouldn't call me experienced user but I used low dose before and didn't get too much out of it....
I should probably try to find some more instead.

Thanks

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed ;)

I would call me experienced user but I used low dose before and didn't get too much out of it.... I should probably try to find some more instead. Thanks

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Yes find some more. You ideally want to be taking var 3 times a day, morning, mid day and evening (8hrs apart if possible). If you can break those tabs into 4ths it would be good and u could do 1/4 3x a day for about 30 days, but I would recommend getting some more and doing a half 3x a day

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yes find some more. You ideally want to be taking var 3 times a day, morning, mid day and evening (8hrs apart if possible). If you can break those tabs into 4ths it would be good and u could do 1/4 3x a day for about 30 days, but I would recommend getting some more and doing a half 3x a day
I have capsules but I'll try to get some more.

Thanks

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I have capsules but I'll try to get some more. Thanks
50mg capsules? Damn I've never come across those, seems kinda weird because someone would need to be taking 150mg a day to dose properly. Or pour out and split up the caps

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
50mg capsules? Damn I've never come across those, seems kinda weird because someone would need to be taking 150mg a day to dose properly. Or pour out and split up the caps
Lol, 150mg a day sounds like fun!
Yeah, I probably split up the caps and go 50mg ed