Help with libido

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    147903
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Help with libido


    I've tried everything, had tons of blood panels, been on TRT for 3 years, kept levels of everything in check. I just have no sex drive. I'm able to achieve and keep an erection, and when i ejaculate it just kinda runs out, there is no pumping action, no squirting, but the desire for sex isn't there. I don't think about sex, or dream about sex, haven't had a wet dream in 15 years. It's really like having an exotic sports car parked in the garage. I'm able to function sexually in my relationship, but it's all an act. My drive just isn't there. I don't even care about watching porn, doesn't phase me. I know people have bigger problems out there, there's always someone suffering a little more than the next, but I feel like my sex life is slipping away. I could be having the best sex of my life right now, physically I've got it all. I just don't know what to f-cking do anymore. Doctors don't know and don't care. I just want my drive back, I want my lust for women back. And it's not in some over the counter herb or potion. I'm just so depressed because I can't find the answer, not sure who I should turn to. Only serious responses please, I don't even feel f-cking human anymore, and it angers me to see others enjoying life the way I should be enjoying it. I feel like an actor, I can play the part flawlessly, but with no enjoyment. I would sell my f-cking soul to feel normal again, if I believed in that sort of thing. I really do need to find the solution, and I need to find it soon. It's making me hate life, and hate humans.

  2. New Member
    Big Gains's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    9931
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    28.7%

    I have a few questions. What is your age, and what dose are you on for TRT? I know you say you've had a lot of bloodwork, but just wondering about specific things like if your TRT dose is putting you at the right range, and what your estradiol levels are (both E1 and E2). Also have you been checked for high prolactin?
  3. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234820
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    subbing for info
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    147903
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I inject 50mg twice a week, which puts me close to 600ng/dL the morning before injection. My e2 hovers around 25 morning before injection. My prolactin before I started TRT was very high, so they thought it was a prolactoma, but the MRI showed everything clean. I was put on cabergoline which lowered my prolactin all the way to around 2, and it has stayed low since. My LH and FSH were super high before TRT, but testosterone was in the low range. Now LH and FSH are both 0. I've been on gels before, and only injections now. My DHT is on the low side (22), and DHEA is low.

    I just never daydream about sex anymore, I never get that tingle down there like you do when horny, no urge to ejaculate from a healthy sex drive. Even the consistency of my semen is different. It's super white, thick, sticky like glue, and just kinda comes out during orgasm. There's really no pulsation like there should be. From age 11-20 it used to shoot like a rocket. I was on Propecia for a couple years, and of course I had problems with it so I quit. I never fully recovered, but you would think TRT would help out a little. When I first began TRT in late 2011 on Testim gel, I began shooting again like a firehose, like 4ft at times. That lasted about a month, and it was downhill ever since. I just want to feel like a man again, an out of control sex crazed man if I have to! I'll do anything, and take anything to function normally again. Life is too short to keep guessing, and hoping. I'm 31 years old, I don't want to finally figure it out when I'm 40.. Maybe I should quit TRT for a couple weeks and start again later?

    1. I want a raging sex drive to make up for all the time it wasn't there

    2. I want to ejaculate normally, not practically have to squeeze it out of my c-ck!

    Why is this so damn difficult?.....
  5. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    147903
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    bump..
  6. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    147903
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If someone can figure out how to make me feel normal again with the information I have posted (let me know what other info you might need), I'll PayPal you $100 , no joke. Whatever the solution is, it must be successful, and if it is, believe me you'll get the money, possibly more depending on the results. Might as well give someone a little initiative. I'm a little desperate, and want a good sex drive ASAP. Tired of waiting, getting mixed info from doctors who don't give a sh-t.
  7. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    47.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    First of all, I am sorry.

    Secondly, although I do not see myself at the same point as you, there are some things you wrote that resonated with me, too.

    There was a finding (written about on Ergo log) about Alpha GPC increasing libido - but I have not tried it. I have Choline Citrate, and will resume using that.

    I do spend time on researching this issue; meaning looking for article on the internet.

    I will keep looking, and keep looking.

    If I find anything promising, I will post or PM you.
  8. New Member
    rfarns01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    2583
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    49.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I've tried everything, had tons of blood panels, been on TRT for 3 years, kept levels of everything in check. I just have no sex drive. I'm able to achieve and keep an erection, and when i ejaculate it just kinda runs out, there is no pumping action, no squirting, but the desire for sex isn't there. I don't think about sex, or dream about sex, haven't had a wet dream in 15 years. It's really like having an exotic sports car parked in the garage. I'm able to function sexually in my relationship, but it's all an act. My drive just isn't there. I don't even care about watching porn, doesn't phase me. I know people have bigger problems out there, there's always someone suffering a little more than the next, but I feel like my sex life is slipping away. I could be having the best sex of my life right now, physically I've got it all. I just don't know what to f-cking do anymore. Doctors don't know and don't care. I just want my drive back, I want my lust for women back. And it's not in some over the counter herb or potion. I'm just so depressed because I can't find the answer, not sure who I should turn to. Only serious responses please, I don't even feel f-cking human anymore, and it angers me to see others enjoying life the way I should be enjoying it. I feel like an actor, I can play the part flawlessly, but with no enjoyment. I would sell my f-cking soul to feel normal again, if I believed in that sort of thing. I really do need to find the solution, and I need to find it soon. It's making me hate life, and hate humans.
    I think many of us on trt have a similar experience, my libido falls in and out for a few days I can't get enough, then nothing for weeks at a time, I think we also need to realize that even though are t levels are that of a teenager, our bodies and minds are not. Many say hcg was the ticket, but I know you have tried that also from previous post. Not sure we will find the answer on this forum but will be interested in the replys. Some say PT-141 has helped, never tried it but maybe in your situation it would be worth a shot.
  9. New Member
    Thunder13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    11.66%

    Hey Beau does the Choline Citrate help you with libido/sex drive ?


    {I realize this is Lex's Post but perhaps this would help him also} I am in the same pit of desperation as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    First of all, I am sorry.

    Secondly, although I do not see myself at the same point as you, there are some things you wrote that resonated with me, too.

    There was a finding (written about on Ergo log) about Alpha GPC increasing libido - but I have not tried it. I have Choline Citrate, and will resume using that.

    I do spend time on researching this issue; meaning looking for article on the internet.

    I will keep looking, and keep looking.

    If I find anything promising, I will post or PM you.
  10. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    47.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder13 View Post
    Hey Beau does the Choline Citrate help you with libido/sex drive ?


    {I realize this is Lex's Post but perhaps this would help him also} I am in the same pit of desperation as well
    I will try it and find out - and if I notice a change - I will let everyone know.

    Deal?
  11. New Member
    Thunder13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    11.66%

    Deal..
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I will try it and find out - and if I notice a change - I will let everyone know.

    Deal?
  12. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    147903
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My sex drive was better prior to TRT, maybe I'll just go off, try a restart, and see how I feel? Better than nothing for sure.
  13. Advanced Member
    ELROCK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    904
    Rep Power
    420645
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Sorry to hear this Lex!
    Since Beau mentioned Alpha-GPC I will share my experience with.

    Alpha-GPC does significantly increase my libido. I take 2 doses of 300mg caps ED. It has my mind thinking and wanting sex often almost too often. I started the Alpha-GPC about 6 months ago. I do stack it with ALCAR but I never really see much of a libido increase from the ALCAR besides a possible synergistic one. It took me awhile to realize what was boosting my libido and now I can tell you with confidence that it is the Alpha- GPC. There is also an article posted somewhere on this forum discussing the hyper sex drive patients were having from 600mg ED of Alpha-GPC.

    Other libido boosters that have worked for me in the past are the Fodgia based products:

    T-Force
    HCGenerate
    Tropinal XP
  14. Advanced Member
    ELROCK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    904
    Rep Power
    420645
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    And yes I am also on TRT.
  15. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    147903
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'll check my supplement stash, but I'm pretty sure I've got Neuro-Spark Alpha GPC and it didn't do anything for me. I'll let you know when I get home and check
  16. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,899
    Rep Power
    1694159
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    97.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I think that is pretty weird with regards to AGPC. I have been taking this for almost 10 years and while it is a superior form of choline, there is little to no study done on it increasing libido. There is the one study that everyone points to with a 79 yo man, but even there was no proof.

    I'd say that Alpha GPC is great to take for overall neurological health, but you'll likely be disappointed if you are spending the money to increase your libido. AGPC isn't cheap.
  17. Advanced Member
    ELROCK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    904
    Rep Power
    420645
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I think that is pretty weird with regards to AGPC. I have been taking this for almost 10 years and while it is a superior form of choline, there is little to no study done on it increasing libido. There is the one study that everyone points to with a 79 yo man, but even there was no proof. I'd say that Alpha GPC is great to take for overall neurological health, but you'll likely be disappointed if you are spending the money to increase your libido. AGPC isn't cheap.
    I hear ya as I stated I am just sharing my experience with it. I was not taking it for the boost in libido. I was taking it for the neurological effect, but later noticed the increase in libido. It did not happen right away but after about 2-3weeks it was definitely noticeable. It did not have any effect on load size or anything like that but definitely had me thinking and wanting sex more often throughout the day.
  18. New Member
    Boudha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    29
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    24.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I'll check my supplement stash, but I'm pretty sure I've got Neuro-Spark Alpha GPC and it didn't do anything for me. I'll let you know when I get home and check
    Alpha gpc will increase libido through dopamine and acetylcholine increase and there's a few others benefits to it. I never tried it for this purposes but I will give this a try. I feel the same as you do. Maybe not as bad. I just need an erection to get horny and spontaneous one never really happens anymore.

    Btw Im an ex weed smoker (smoked 10years few grams a day) and weed used to get me horny all the time and now I've stopped for 2years as of now and it never came back to where it was. I'm gonna try the alpha gpc too. I'm at school too so it's gonna help the thinking processus as well.
  19. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,899
    Rep Power
    1694159
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    97.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    That's awesome and a great side effect from what I consider to be one of the best supplements you can take. You should try it with Bocapa and Ashwagandha and see the synergy. Very calming physically and very energizing mentally.
  20. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    147903
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yup I've got Alpha GPC and Aniracetam. Neither of them did anything for me. Do you take 600mg of AGPC at once, or 300mg in the morning and 300mg at night? Do you take it on an empty or full stomach? I might give it another shot, and take the rest of it.
  21. Advanced Member
    ELROCK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    904
    Rep Power
    420645
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Yup I've got Alpha GPC and Aniracetam. Neither of them did anything for me. Do you take 600mg of AGPC at once, or 300mg in the morning and 300mg at night? Do you take it on an empty or full stomach? I might give it another shot, and take the rest of it.
    I take 300mg in the am with breakfast and then another 300mg at lunch.
  22. Advanced Member
    ELROCK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    904
    Rep Power
    420645
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Yup I've got Alpha GPC and Aniracetam. Neither of them did anything for me. Do you take 600mg of AGPC at once, or 300mg in the morning and 300mg at night? Do you take it on an empty or full stomach? I might give it another shot, and take the rest of it.
    Do you have ALCAR on hand also? They seem to work well synergistically.

    600mg of Alpha-GPC + 1 gram of ALCAR
  23. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    147903
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I might try 600mg AGPC at once and see what it does. Weed used to get me horny back in college, unfortunately I can't risk using it again with my job..
  24. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    47.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well, I've got Choline Citrate, that I use with ALCAR and Green Tea Extract -- but I've sort of neglected that for a couple of months.

    Let me start again, and I'll see if it impacts libido (hope so).
  25. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    147903
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Took 600mg of AGPC, wow I'm super alert, unbelievable awake. Not jittery awake, just very aware. No increase in libido, penis is ice cold. I'll see how it goes!
  26. Advanced Member
    ELROCK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    904
    Rep Power
    420645
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    If I recall correctly it probably kicked in at about the 2 week mark but I really stated to notice it around the 3 week mark for the libido effect. The noot effect seems to kick in much quicker.
  27. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    147903
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Anyone try PT141?


    http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/...-drug-20120807

    Looks interesting, but I don't want to inject a peptide just to increase libido. Trying to find out what's wrong with my mind/body first.
  28. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    47.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Anyone try PT141?


    http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/...-drug-20120807

    Looks interesting, but I don't want to inject a peptide just to increase libido. Trying to find out what's wrong with my mind/body first.
    Depending on its molecular weight, maybe a transdermal???

    I don't know if that is feasible, though.

    I just checked: Its molecular weight/mass is 1025.2 -- no bueno.
  29. New Member
    Boudha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    29
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    24.33%

    It has the same effect of melanotan 2 on dopamine. Didn't worked for me.(melanotan 2)
  30. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    147903
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Does cabergoline have an effect on dopamine? Before TRT, I was put on cabergoline to lower high prolactin (no tumor), and noticed it gave me an awesome sense of well being and libido. What could that mean? After the caber, I was put on Testim gel, which caused my penis and scrotum to shrink like I was in 32 degree ice water. After that, it was a downward spiral and here I am, nearly 3 years later..
  31. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    47.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Does cabergoline have an effect on dopamine? Before TRT, I was put on cabergoline to lower high prolactin (no tumor), and noticed it gave me an awesome sense of well being and libido. What could that mean? After the caber, I was put on Testim gel, which caused my penis and scrotum to shrink like I was in 32 degree ice water. After that, it was a downward spiral and here I am, nearly 3 years later..
    Well, as you know caber is used to treat high levels of prolactin hormone in your body, and high levels of prolactin in men can cause symptoms such as enlarged breasts and decreased sexual ability/desire.

    As to dopamine - yes, cabergoline is a potent dopamine receptor agonist; meaning it activates dopamine receptors in the absence of dopamine. Dopamine agonists activate signaling pathways through the dopamine receptor. It can be used to treat hypodopaminergic (low dopamine) conditions.
  32. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    147903
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Can't find a legit research source for caber anywhere., damnit!!
  33. New Member
    Boudha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    29
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    24.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Can't find a legit research source for caber anywhere., damnit!!
    Since you already had a script for it. Why you don't ask your doc if you could give it a try since it worked last time even though you didn't used it for that issue?
  34. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    147903
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Boudha View Post

    Since you already had a script for it. Why you don't ask your doc if you could give it a try since it worked last time even though you didn't used it for that issue?
    I tried, he said no. He said my prolactin level is in range now, so no further treatment will be necessary..
  35. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,899
    Rep Power
    1694159
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    97.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Well if it is range, why do feel it is an issue? What are your numbers?
  36. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    147903
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Well if it is range, why do feel it is an issue? What are your numbers?
    Caber was the drug giving me the sexual effects I was looking for, and I mistook the effects for the TRT I had started. Once I discontinued the caber, the effects went away (awesome sense of well being, spontaneous erections all day, even just thinking about women naked for a split second gave me an erection that wouldn't stop). Forceful ejaculation that would shoot like a rocket, and the ability to orgasm multiple times/short refractory period. All that time I thought it was from the Testim gel, and kept chasing the effects with no success. It was the cabergoline.. I've still got two pills left, I'll try them and see if I notice anything, but I really need more to know for sure. If I can't get it from my doc, I'll have to buy online, and the real stuff is expensive as **** online. Trying to find the dry research chem.
  37. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,975
    Rep Power
    319888
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    68.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Take HCG @ 250IU two days prior to your TRT injections, You also might want to add DHEA and pregnenolone. As these hormones helps restore natural hormone pathways while on TRT
  38. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    147903
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Take HCG @ 250IU two days prior to your TRT injections, You also might want to add DHEA and pregnenolone. As these hormones helps restore natural hormone pathways while on TRT
    Tried all three, nothing good happened but increased e2 and anger/irritability
  39. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    47.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Take HCG @ 250IU two days prior to your TRT injections, You also might want to add DHEA and pregnenolone. As these hormones helps restore natural hormone pathways while on TRT
    Not to hijack (too much), but I am on TRT and using transdermal DHEA. What benefit might I expect from adding pregnenolone?
  40. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,975
    Rep Power
    319888
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    68.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Tried all three, nothing good happened but increased e2 and anger/irritability
    Out of curiosity what did you do to correct this? Did you just take between .25 and .5 mg of arimidex every 1-3 days?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What supplement helps with libido while on cycle?
    By johnny75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 07:56 PM
  2. Help with libido! How to increase during cycle??
    By twistid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 01:04 AM
  3. anything to help with libido issue
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 06:26 PM
  4. Maca, Muira Puama help with low libido?
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 11:12 PM
  5. Need some help with tight hamstrings
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2002, 08:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in