MESTEBOL

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Just popped two caps of Mestebol for libido purposes. Hopefully this will raise my DHT, and let me know if my low DHT is what's causing my libido issues. I'll let you guys know if I notice anything.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
So far I've taken 4 capsules, and noticed after sex my entire body, muscles and joints hurt like hell. I feel the same pain after ejaculation when on Cabergoline. No increase in libido thus far, but I'm sure it's way too early for that. Something else I noticed is my blood pressure felt really high for a couple hours, ears are ringing, I seriously thought my nose would bleed. I might back off on the dose, and try 3 caps a day instead of my planned 6 caps.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Blood pressure has normalized, might go back to 6 caps a day in a week, but I'll stick to 3 for now. Anyone notice explosive diarrhea with this stuff? wtf? I really don't feel anything positive libido or strength wise.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sub'd ~ interested in the same

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Felt very alpha last night, my libido felt higher as the night went on, and my erection felt stronger/harder during sex. This could be in my head though, if it continues every day then I might give it some credit. Hopefully I can get some DHT labs in the next couple weeks. I can definitely tell I'm looking even more hard though for sure. Ears are still ringing, is that expected? Is this stuff gonna f-ck up my liver? It's my first oral/PH ever, so I'm a little worried about it.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Taking 6 caps a day, 2 in morning, noon, and night. Very insignificant libido boost, nothing I would even consider paying $20 for again. Most noticeable effect: ears still ringing

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
WOW that blows! Sorry man. Thanks for the updates though

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
No prob, I'm going to keep taking it until I run out, so if I notice anything mentionable I'll keep everyone posted

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Down to 1 pill 3 times a day, lets see how that works out.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Anyone notice Mestebol making their skin dryer than usual? It's something I've noticed, and I rarely have dry skin.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Odd. I would have assumed the DHT would have done the opposite.

Perhaps it's from the indirect anti-E effects (water reducing some excess water) thus dehydrating you a bit?

Anyone notice Mestebol making their skin dryer than usual? It's something I've noticed, and I rarely have dry skin.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
The Mestebol cycle is over, and sad to say it didn't do sh-t but make me feel like my BP was elevated. Not worth a penny, steer clear of this worthless product.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That blows man. Thank u for the review though

The Mestebol cycle is over, and sad to say it didn't do sh-t but make me feel like my BP was elevated. Not worth a penny, steer clear of this worthless product.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
As wack said, thanks for the review. I was on the wire with this one and glad I didnt.