Some labs proving out topical DHEA and Nettle extract...

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Ok so my usual total test at 8 pumps 1% per day range from 900's to 1200. This time i changed nothing, but kept using my topical DHEA (by accident) right up until testing day.....results were 1466 total test with the DHEA being the only variable that would effect test. This tends to validate my observations in the past that the topical DHEA gave me 200-300 extra on my usual total test #'s. Also, free test was a whopping 49.6 on a scale of 29.x top range...again I've been steady on SHBG/Divanil supps and this number keeps rising every time I get labs. E2 dropped from high 50's to high 40's, i believe as result of using the DIM since the aromasin I had must have been bunk.....jumped on adex from a more reputable RC last week. sooooooo....for those that say DHEA does not raise total test #'s while on exogenous test or natty, or say that nettle extract/SHBG supps are for ****, these are the third set of results that show evidence to the contrary. Does the DHEA jack up e2 as well? most likely yes...although mine did drop 10 points....

P.S: never used phlojel for any of these results as far as the androgel goes....I do put phlojel over my DHEA application sites and over the DHT/mast application sites....which some of the time are the same areas, but at different times of the day....

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, the DHEA can/will convert to estrogen as it is a master hormone that converts to other hormones in the body. The amount it converts to each hormone is different from person to person, but I believe the amount converting to estrogen is minimal. For your e2 to actually go down is pretty awesome. Your oral DIM may actually be working, but I would still prefer it used in a topical.

I picked up two bottles of topical DHEA waiting for me (1 Dermacrine & 1 Transaderm) from holiday sales. I'm looking forward to adding it to my TRT. It seems to treat you well.

Thanks for sharing your personal experience bro!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yes, the DHEA can/will convert to estrogen as it is a master hormone that converts to other hormones in the body. The amount it converts to each hormone is different from person to person, but I believe the amount converting to estrogen is minimal. For your e2 to actually go down is pretty awesome. Your oral DIM may actually be working, but I would still prefer it used in a topical.

I picked up two bottles of topical DHEA waiting for me (1 Dermacrine & 1 Transaderm) from holiday sales. I'm looking forward to adding it to my TRT. It seems to treat you well.

Thanks for sharing your personal experience bro!
Those are both legit products, I've used both and got similar results.....I've steady been on the transaderm due to the fact i got a BOGO deal PLUS buy three get one free :D so essentially it was buy two get two free, awesome deal and it lasted me almost a year. But I really think that it works well with trt, seems to add to the total test #...I suppose using phlojel you could mimic the results (plus more)...but it may be a good idea to supplement DHEA for the purposes of possible DHEA deficiency. Not sure how trt affects our DHEA, I would assume it would impact it in a negative way.
But if I could find a topical DIM I'd use it, also there are the anti-estrogens in the transaderms formula that might reduce estrogen as well....although I bet it just helps at the conversion point to ensure more test is converted and not aromatized.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AnabolicHolic,

You can find topical DIM in FormaStanzol. I'm not sure how much, but it is the only topical product I have seen it in.