Heart disease

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I think men are just more likely to eat bad and smoke. Men are almost all larger than women, so I think those are the main culprits.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Actually yes...that is the prevailing opinion in the medical field right now. my gp used that as the partial reasoning why high estrogen is a GOOD thing, and therefore why he shouldn't prescribe arimidex lol
So eat healthy, keep testosterone normal/high normal, and estrogen normal/high normal. I'll never use an AI again unless it's for a blast.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
So eat healthy, keep testosterone normal/high normal, and estrogen normal/high normal. I'll never use an AI again unless it's for a blast.
I guess estrogen at normal levels is best/optimal....for both anabolic gains as well as health and sex drive...but damn, it tends to cause me gyno sometimes even around normal.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I guess estrogen at normal levels is best/optimal....for both anabolic gains as well as health and sex drive...but damn, it tends to cause me gyno sometimes even around normal.
I've never had gyno, didn't even get itchy nips with e2 at 136! Just terrible mood, anxiety, and ****ty/no sex drive.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I've never had gyno, didn't even get itchy nips with e2 at 136! Just terrible mood, anxiety, and ****ty/no sex drive.
You are one of the lucky ones :D I'm sensitive as fck to the stuff, esp in regards to gyno. I believe I have an extra 1/2 X chromosome lol Like an XYv

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Could be, that's you in your profile pic right? Haha
You know what? I wouldn't mind having her abs and BF% as well as some of her muscles....I'll forgo the tits and vagina and keep my stuff though lol....although I could have fun with those parts and never have to leave the house again :D