Blast and Cruise how safe??

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
I've been on TRT (Test C) for about a year and a half now. It's apparent that my body isn't going to produce "natural test" as I used to. Before going on TRT my levels were around 240 or so. I get regular bloodwork done through my doc and all seems to be going well. My question is, how safe is it to blast and cruise? Are there huge risk(s) involved in doing this, versus cruising all the time on normal TRT. Here are my stats:

Weight: 189
Height: 5'5"
BF%: 20%

napalm

napalm

Awards
What kind of time frames do you have planned? I did a 12 week blast going into worlds at 200 every 4 days. It had me in the 1300's. E2 stayed in the 70's so I didn't take an ai.

Just went back to my trt dose when I was done w no issues. Levels are back in the 700-800 range w e2 in the 30's.

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
What kind of time frames do you have planned? I did a 12 week blast going into worlds at 200 every 4 days. It had me in the 1300's. E2 stayed in the 70's so I didn't take an ai. Just went back to my trt dose when I was done w no issues. Levels are back in the 700-800 range w e2 in the 30's.
12 weeks. No AI for you? E2 at 70 seems high!

napalm

napalm

Awards
12 weeks. No AI for you? E2 at 70 seems high!
Dude, there's old threads here where the guy had e2 in the 130's on less than I was. I was close to my threshold for needing an ai, no symptoms so I went w it...

Edit: the only issue I had was high hemoglobin and hematocrit. They're still a little high now...

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
Dude, there's old threads here where the guy had e2 in the 130's on less than I was. I was close to my threshold for needing an ai, no symptoms so I went w it...
What are the first signs to look for? Sore nips? What else?

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
Well, I started at around 191 and ended like 196 and leaned out a bit. I had to stay under 198...
Mine ends up being about 375mgs a week. It's a Test C/ Test P blend. Because of the Test P in the blend my protocol is inject m/w/f. Each injection is .50

napalm

napalm

Awards
Mine ends up being about 375mgs a week. It's a Test C/ Test P blend. Because of the Test P in the blend my protocol is inject m/w/f. Each injection is .50
Why do you want to blast and for how long?

napalm

napalm

Awards
I'm trying to supplement calories with gains we shakes in between
Meh, whole food is always better. Shakes only if necessary.

Spend some time planning your diet. If you're going to invest 10-12 weeks, you might as well do it right...

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
Meh, whole food is always better. Shakes only if necessary. Spend some time planning your diet. If you're going to invest 10-12 weeks, you might as well do it right...
It's tough for me to get in my 3000 + calories with my work schedule and eating. I basically have been supplementing with one 800 calorie shake a day, just to bump my calories up a bit

napalm

napalm

Awards
It's tough for me to get in my 3000 + calories with my work schedule and eating. I basically have been supplementing with one 800 calorie shake a day, just to bump my calories up a bit
I'm not sure that's gonna get you 7-10 lbs...