Done with lurking / history and goals

S

Sketch2000

Awards
Peptide Time !!

I've been lurking on and off this site for a while now. Ready to finally do my first cycle of Peptides (although I'll need some help clarifying the dosages or what is the most cost effective).

History -

Subclinical Hyperthyroidism (Consistent with a low TSH, other Thyroid hormones are normal; its not treated)
"Subclinical Hypogonadism" (Idiopathic fluctuations in my Test levels associated with ED since age 19)

* That's the hormonal stuff. That's really all you need to know.

Current Meds -

Clomid 12.5 EOD (Maintenance for Testosterone levels, been using approximately 8 months now. Will be coming off soon)
Psychotropic medication

Goals -

GH Benefits (not looking to combine with Test/AS as I already have "issues" in that area). What i mean by GH benefits is - better recovery, better lifts, more lean muscle mass, less body fat, etc....

Most recent labs -

SHBG 27 (IN RANGE)
TESTOSTERONE SERUM 513 (IN RANGE/HALF)
FREE TESTOSTERONE DIRECT 12.5 (IN RANGE/HALF)
LH 4.6 (IN RANGE/HALF)
FSH 3.9 (IN RANGE/ LESS THEN HALF)

** These labs were 6 1/2 months post starting Clomid for Test maintenance.

I had labs done a few weeks prior, these were the results -

TEST TOTAL 726 (IN RANGE/75% OF TOTAL)
TSH .21 (LOW, .04 FROM NORMAL)

FULL METABOLIC PANEL WAS NORMAL BESIDES ALT BEING HIGH (73 - RANGE CUTS OFF AT 60).

** I just had Test and Thyroid labs done. I will review them with my Doc and send them to my endo in Florida for review. At least this way if the Peptides have any effect on my Test or hormones I'll know about it (I know they are more hormones that need to be checked, I'll be doing a full panel before I get started).

So that's the history.

What do you think about a cost efficient cycle that could duplicate taking anywhere from 2-4 i.u's of GH a day?

Not looking for huge gains. Looking to get a bit leaner, better recovery time, help with joint problems, and all the "anti aging" benefits.

Sketch

S

Sketch2000

Awards
A few cycles that have crossed my mind recently (or while I've been lurking around the site in the past) -

3 times Daily:

GHRP-2 @ 100mcg
CJC-1295 @ 100mcg

OR

PEG MGF - 200 MCG daily - 4 WEEKS / inject SUBQ post workout
GHRP-6 OR GRF-2 - 100 MCG 3 x daily (morning, afternoon, night) FOR 10 WEEKS (4 WEEKS RUNNING W/ PEG MGF AND 6 WEEKS AFTER PEG MGF)
* but I've been told to add CJC to this regimen
So this will break my bank....

Any thoughts?

S

Sketch2000

Awards
I"m considering running something simple -

GHRP-2 100mcg 3x daily
CJC w/o DAC 100mcg 3x daily

(same time for both)

I'm looking at a 12 week cycle but can only afford 8 weeks at the moment. Is it worth it for only 2 months? (I know it takes a month just to start feeling the effects).

BTW - Is the online source that offers "Buy one get one free" reliable? Sounds a bit shady...

Sketch