help with low test levels on 250mg cyp a week!!??

1. Registered User
    Answers

help with low test levels on 250mg cyp a week!!??

im 57, been on trt for over 10 years. Crisler, endo, GP. No erections, forever time to recuperate from a workout. E2 not elevated at 25. latest bloodwork just in. Except for liver enz a little more elevated over the last year bloodwork came in fine. Heres the real problem. My total test came in at 318!! LOw range started at 328. I'm on 250mg cyp a week, IM, twice a week split at 125 each. 1/2 mg twice a week of dex. over the years my dossages have increased alot. started at 80mg a week, top of the level, and my total test is dropping over time to now 318. how can this b at 250mg a week. strength is good but takes forever to recuperate from workouts. Serious ed problems. are my receptors shut down, and trt benefits done? No one can give me a reason. So frustrated, need help from everyone to solve this problem. been on this site for years, pretty knowledgable about trt. also on 2.5 iu's gh. im stumped!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Answers

How many days after pinning was the blood tests? SHBG? FT? DHT?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

blood was drawn on the following tues. Last shot preceding weds, so it was 6 days after. skipped sunday shot to get a better indication of where my levels would b after about a week. nurse called with results so im going to get a copy of all results, but those tests shouldnt have made a difference why my total test is so low on a high trt dose. Like I said, my levels keep coming down over the years, and doses up. Thanks for reply. Gonna post more results
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

You could try pinning more than once a week at a smaller dose, so if your weekly dose is 250mg you could try 125mg e3d or something like that this would help to keep levels stable.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Chrisler is an expert in this field. Have you met with him yet? I'm certain he will have some suggestions.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Well, at 140mg/wk my levels stay between 600 - 900.

250 would put most of us around 1500+ T levels.

I mean, is it possible that you r using bunk test cyp? That'd obviously be my first thought.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Some people are hyper excreters and require smaller more frequent injections. And to be accurate, you last injection was 125mg six days prior so I would not expect to see 250mg/wk numbers but I would certainly expect more than what your results were.
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

That isn't an unreasonable level for 6 days after a 125mg injection. You aren't getting any "better indication"

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    skipped sunday shot to get a better indication of where my levels would b after about a week.
    of anything by dosing differently for your blood tests. All you are doing is confusing the matter. if you don't ever go past 4 days without an injection, what difference does it make what the levels are after 6?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Registered User
    Answers

You need to switch to shots E3D this is what I do after reading Dr. Shippen does this to his self and you need to do labs the morning of your next shot but before it. I have a study that shows what happens to a 200 mgs shot of Test C every 2 weeks look at Fig. 1 after the 3rd. your at your peak after this by the end of 2 weeks you to low again. I know your not on shots every 2 weeks but this gives you an Idea what happens to your shot.

I am a hyper excreter I eat up the T as fast as I take it so I do like Dr. Shippen 80 mgs E3D and I do 250 IU's of HCG the day before the Test C shot E3D. This gives me levels like the following doing labs the day of my next shot but before it.

And I take Aromasin to keep my Estradiol in check if I let my Estradiol get to high I have ED and no libido right now I am 69 and have Rem Sleep Wood every night. I use this to gauge how good my Estradiol levels are I call RSW being in the sweet spot.

And by the way Dr. Shippen and Dr. Crisler work together to come up with better ways to do TRT. Here are my last labs.
    ===========================
    Testosterone, Total range 250 – 1100 ng/dL. 1002
    Testosterone, Free range 46.0 – 224.0 pg/mL. 304.6 h
    Testosterone, Bioavailable range 110.0 to 575.0 ng/dL. 586.7 h
    SHBG range 17 – 54 nmol/L. 14 low
    Estradiol range 13 to 54 pg/ml new range <39 pg/ml. 28
    Albumin, Serum range 3.6 – 5.1 g/dL. 4.2
    My SHBG is low due to being on Aromasin this lowers SHBG.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Jesus Christ you have some awesome levels pmgamer18!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

You know what that was my labs from 10 weeks ago I was on Generic Test C and my Express Scripts were out of it and sent me the brand name Depo T so we had to lower my dose from 80 mgs to 70 mgs my level from yesterday seeing my Dr. were for TT 836 on the Depo T Free T and Bio are about the same. But now my new refill came in as the generic Test C so I will need to go back on 80 mgs E3D again. Just goes to show your the generic is not as strong and the brand name.

I don't feel good with TT levels less then 800.
    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Jesus Christ you have some awesome levels pmgamer18!
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    You know what that was my labs from 10 weeks ago I was on Generic Test C and my Express Scripts were out of it and sent me the brand name Depo T so we had to lower my dose from 80 mgs to 70 mgs my level from yesterday seeing my Dr. were for TT 836 on the Depo T Free T and Bio are about the same. But now my new refill came in as the generic Test C so I will need to go back on 80 mgs E3D again. Just goes to show your the generic is not as strong and the brand name.

This is me as well. Unfortunately, when my doc takes one good glance at me, she obviously thinks I'm tryin to werk the system...
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Did express scripts charge you the same price for brand name as they would generic since they were out of generic?
  14. Banned
    Answers

try low dose sub q injects 2 to 3 x's a week or more
  15. Registered User
    Answers

No the generic Test C is $14 and the Depo T is $176 yet they are sending me the brand name Aromasin and charging for the generic makes no sense to me but I am not calling them anymore them people are A Holes.
    Did express scripts charge you the same price for brand name as they would generic since they were out of generic?
  16. Registered User
    Answers

I don't know if your posting to me but I do shots E3D at 80 mgs. / shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by abs322 View Post
    try low dose sub q injects 2 to 3 x's a week or more
  17. Registered User
    Answers

I use to look that good maybe a little less but not at 69 yrs of age and on TRT 32 yrs I look in the mirror and can't believe what I see dam shame. Plus all this from having low Growth Hormones for so long it pluged up my arteries and I ended up having heart bypass surgery 5 yrs ago. And it all went bad the dam Dr. took me off TRT when he was told not too and I got a bad infection in my sternum and was put in a coma for 14 weeks. Until my family Dr. heard I was not doing well and came to see me. When he seen I was off TRT he had a fit this dam near killed me all went good after I went back on TRT.

But then they put me on Statin Drugs and after 2 yrs. of me complaing about the sides one morning I could not stand up or walk the dam drugs crippled me now I need a walker to stand up and walk and when I do I am in a lot of pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    This is me as well. Unfortunately, when my doc takes one good glance at me, she obviously thinks I'm tryin to werk the system...
  18. Registered User
    Answers

No the generic Test C is $14 and the Depo T is $176 yet they are sending me the brand name Aromasin and charging for the generic makes no sense to me but I am not calling them anymore them people are A Holes.
    OMG f-ck those mother f-ers at express scripts! They tried to pull the same sh-t with me. I went to my local pharmacy and not only did they give me the name brand for $15 but it was $5 cheaper than express scripts! I cancelled my service with express scripts, and advise anyone and everyone using them to cancel. They're crooked pieces of lying sh-t.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

My problem is they are part of my UAW Drug care plain so I need to use them I don't know what is going on with Test C but at times men post they can't find it.
    OMG f-ck those mother f-ers at express scripts! They tried to pull the same sh-t with me. I went to my local pharmacy and not only did they give me the name brand for $15 but it was $5 cheaper than express scripts! I cancelled my service with express scripts, and advise anyone and everyone using them to cancel. They're crooked pieces of lying sh-t.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

My problem is they are part of my UAW Drug care plain so I need to use them I don't know what is going on with Test C but at times men post they can't find it.
    I'm wondering if most guys posting about their pharmacy being out are using express scripts. All the major pharmacies around here have it readily available (Walgreens, cvs, rite aid). Express Scripts evidently is telling customers it's on backorder for an indefinite amount of time, but offering the brand name that is magically always in stock for over $150 more. I've caught them in many lies over the past 5 years, and this year I decided not to take it anymore. I sent info to the BBB, and I advise any of you having problems with them to do the same. They're holding their customers hostage, and it makes me f-cking violently angry.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

I'm curious what Chrisler had to say. He believes in more frequent subQ injects. Did he recommend this for you now?
  22. Registered User
    Answers

No not the case it was CVS, Wallgreens, Walmart even Coscto out of Test C and now most Drug stores only see Test C in 1 ml. Vials this was real bad the first of this yr.
    I'm wondering if most guys posting about their pharmacy being out are using express scripts. All the major pharmacies around here have it readily available (Walgreens, cvs, rite aid). Express Scripts evidently is telling customers it's on backorder for an indefinite amount of time, but offering the brand name that is magically always in stock for over $150 more. I've caught them in many lies over the past 5 years, and this year I decided not to take it anymore. I sent info to the BBB, and I advise any of you having problems with them to do the same. They're holding their customers hostage, and it makes me f-cking violently angry.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

He recommends this to his men that need more then 100 mgs / week of Test C shots. And to his men that have high E2 problems and have trouble staying level until there next shot. For yrs. he was not for this until he hooked up with Dr. Shippen now at his forum he has a sticky about this and a Video showing him doing a subQ shot to his self.
    You can also listen to him on Super Human Radio at his forum he has the shows in his sticky threads.

As for how good is it some men don't like it and went back to IM shots outhers love it and I feel it's the best way I ever did TRT.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    I'm curious what Chrisler had to say. He believes in more frequent subQ injects. Did he recommend this for you now?
  24. Registered User
    Answers

No not the case it was CVS, Wallgreens, Walmart even Coscto out of Test C and now most Drug stores only see Test C in 1 ml. Vials this was real bad the first of this yr.
    Very odd, they're fully stocked with 10ml vials here!
  25. Registered User
    Answers

The last time I checked here in MI. the only one that had 10 ml. Vials was Coscto when I taked to diff. stores the all said they are only selling 1 ml. Vials due to contamination.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

The last time I checked here in MI. the only one that had 10 ml. Vials was Coscto when I taked to diff. stores the all said they are only selling 1 ml. Vials due to contamination.
    Contamination with what?
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Beats me maybe how many times you stick needles into the Vial I don't know but what gets me is I need 16 one ml. vails to last me 90 days. Everytime I get it refilled the figure it out to the last drop 12 vials. Doing .4 mls / shot all I can get out of the vial is 2 shots I pitch .2 mls on every vial and you need to pull back on the needle and if you see blood you need to start over. I end up with 16 vials but the crap I go through to get them is very bad.
    Contamination with what?
  28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

totally the reverse of that here, nobody is manufacturing and distributing into florida the 1ml vials, I had all sorts of pain in the neck getting my last scrip filled
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  29. Registered User
    Answers

pmgamer18,
    What type of syringe are you using for your subQ injections?
  30. Registered User
    Answers
  31. Registered User
    Answers

I use a BD 27g 1ml. x 1/2" lg. needle the oil comes out show so I put into the vial the amount of my shot in air then I pull the plunger all the way down and hold it takes about a min. to get my dose. For my HCG shot I use a 30g 1/2" lg. needle but I shoot this IM into my thigh it works faster for me this way. I get a feeling of well being doing my HCG shots IM.
    pmgamer18,
  32. Banned
    Answers

I don't know if your posting to me but I do shots E3D at 80 mgs. / shot.
    negative, I was replying to Lucky's original post, I should've used the quote function..
  33. Banned
    Answers

same here - I use depot-test in the 10ml vial
  34. Banned
    Answers

Beats me maybe how many times you stick needles into the Vial I don't know but what gets me is I need 16 one ml. vails to last me 90 days. Everytime I get it refilled the figure it out to the last drop 12 vials. Doing .4 mls / shot all I can get out of the vial is 2 shots I pitch .2 mls on every vial and you need to pull back on the needle and if you see blood you need to start over. I end up with 16 vials but the crap I go through to get them is very bad.
    plus you need to figure in for the waste product left in the syringe, especially when changing tips after drawing like I do..
  35. Banned
    Answers

pmgamer18,
    If it helps, for sub-q, I use BD product #329652 : 1ml Insulin syringe U-100 26g x 1/2" filled with 100mg test cyp 2x week.. I use a 22 or 25 g tip to draw and replace with the original 26g to inject.

This is the product: http://catalog.bd.com/bdCat/viewProd...tNumber=329652
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with fathers test level
    By hw101 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 11:13 AM
  2. Low test levels help with cycle options
    By Bigyakka in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 12:43 AM
  3. Help with low test, or I think its low, not sure.
    By dondon in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 01:26 PM
  4. Thoughts on thios stack for low test levels
    By Maverick64 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 01:41 AM
  5. oK TO TAKE ph'S WITH LOW TEST LEVELS???
    By JordyRoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 08:21 AM