- 12-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Asked my endo to check my DHT level today during a blood test. He said "why would you want DHT checked? That only needs to be checked if you're concerned about hairloss."
W T F how do these people become doctors? Seriously.
He agreed to check it though just to make me happy. It's like I'm treating myself, and he's just there for legal purposes.
- 12-05-2013, 06:13 PM
- 12-05-2013, 08:28 PM
12-05-2013, 08:47 PM
12-05-2013, 08:53 PM
I do agree with you guys. My doctor is nice and very open to discussion and admits that he doesn't know everything surrounding hormones. That being said, I went back to him after dealing with 3 endos that knew absolutely nothing and would make me wait over a month to try to make an appointment. At least I can talk to him about what I want tested and why.
To say that we know more sounds ridiculous, but it is true.
12-06-2013, 09:31 AM
I hear ya man. I'm on TRT and the first time I asked my doc lets also checking my e2 levels and she is like why you don't have boobs? Lmao, I had to explain to her that test can aromatise/convert to estrogen and we should be monitoring for that.
Also, she had know idea what I was talking about when I wanted my LH and FSH checked. Lmao
12-06-2013, 09:34 AM
But, at the end of the day my doc prescribes and monitors/checks pretty much whatever I request. So, I'm not complaining.
12-06-2013, 02:40 PM
12-06-2013, 04:20 PM
12-06-2013, 05:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By sicosico in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-12-2008, 02:31 AM
- By alpha6164 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-05-2003, 11:44 PM
- By spike326 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2003, 02:04 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2003, 08:13 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-27-2003, 01:35 AM