7 weeks into trt..

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Answers

7 weeks into trt..

Hello, 7 weeks ago I was able to talk my family physician into prescribing me TRT. I'm 42, 5'9" and weighed in at 225 (all time high). My test was at 369. A year ago my test was at 395 but my vit. D was low so he had me start taking 1000mg a day. It didn't help my energy levels much,so we're trying trt.
    He wanted to start me on a topical but I wanted Test Cyp. I started with 200mg/week for 2 weeks and now I'm on 100mg/week. My test is currently 660. My doc wants to keep my dosage the same. I'm down to 215lbs and have more energy than in years...I'm thinking I'd like to get up in the 900-1000 range...not sure if the doc will go along with it tho.

What do you guys think? Should I push to get my dosage upped,or just let it ride another 6-8 weeks and see how it goes? Sorry for rambling...thanks,Scott

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Snapda9 View Post
    Hello, 7 weeks ago I was able to talk my family physician into prescribing me TRT. I'm 42, 5'9" and weighed in at 225 (all time high). My test was at 369. A year ago my test was at 395 but my vit. D was low so he had me start taking 1000mg a day. It didn't help my energy levels much,so we're trying trt.
    He wanted to start me on a topical but I wanted Test Cyp. I started with 200mg/week for 2 weeks and now I'm on 100mg/week. My test is currently 660. My doc wants to keep my dosage the same. I'm down to 215lbs and have more energy than in years...I'm thinking I'd like to get up in the 900-1000 range...not sure if the doc will go along with it tho.

What do you guys think? Should I push to get my dosage upped,or just let it ride another 6-8 weeks and see how it goes? Sorry for rambling...thanks,Scott
    Take your time if you feel great in a month or two add in a PH or DS cycle to get some gains. Start simple like adding in 1AD. Rinse and repeat as needed..
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  3. Registered User
    Answers

When was testosterone measure in relationship to shot?
    Where are e2 and shbg levels
    Would not suggesting adding other unnecessary variables in till all basis are covered and steady for 6-8 weeks. This is the number one thing which pisses me off with doctor's patients I am trying to get back to hormone balance or other wise. I have dismissed clients and told doctors the same. Trust me if they are messing aroind I will find out from blood work or other diagnostic means.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    When was testosterone measure in relationship to shot?
    Where are e2 and shbg levels
    Would not suggesting adding other unnecessary variables in till all basis are covered and steady for 6-8 weeks. This is the number one thing which pisses me off with doctor's patients I am trying to get back to hormone balance or other wise. I have dismissed clients and told doctors the same. Trust me if they are messing aroind I will find out from blood work or other diagnostic means.
    Test was measured in the morning the same day of my injection.

I, unfortunately ,don't know where my E2 and SHBG levels are. I didn't request that they check them. I'm quickly realizing that my physician isn't exactly specialized in this area. I'm going to have to step up my efforts to learn more about this. I have an appointment with my doc next week to discuss this process...I guess the first thing I'll need to do is order a more comprehensive blood work up,and see where I'm at.

Thanks!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Most Drs won't get you in the 1000 range. 700 is a good range especially for your age though. Keep with the normal dose you are on and have e2 checked when you go back.

MAKE SURE TO HAVE E2 CHECKED WHEN YOU GO BACK.

Have hemoglobin levels checked too but this early there shouldn't be any problems in that area at all.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  6. Registered User
    Answers

It talkes a long time to get to the right level you need to do labs every 8 to 10 weeks see how your feeling and if not good up the dose go to 125 mgs retest in 8 to 10 weeks and repeat adding more if you need 150 mgs / week try doing the shot 2x's / week at 75 mgs / shot. Bottom line is your trying to get your TT levels up into the upper 1/3 of your labs range or when you feel better what ever comes first. Higher is not better levels of 1000 or more tax your Adrenals and can lower your cortisol levels and mess with your Thyroid due to the high levels and the amount of Estradiol E2 your body will make.

Some of us eat up the T as fast as we take it I need to do 80 mgs E3D of Depo T and I do 250 IU's of HCG the day before my Depo T shot E3D and I take Aromasin to keep my E2 in the sweet spot. I do my shot now subQ was shooting into my thigh. SubQ works much better keeping me more even and helps to keep E2 level and lower. My labs for TT are 750 Free T is at the top of the range and my Bio is in the upper 1/3 of my labs range doing this. My SHBG is between 15 to 20 so I need to keep my E2 between 15 to 20 I feel better at 15 the lower ones SHBG the lower one needs to keep E2 levels.

After your all tuned up your body will start to undo any damage done by having had low T and you start to feel better and stronger a little everyday.

Get this newer book out after being on TRT 32 yrs reading this book I even learned a thing or two best book I ever read about low T in men.
    http://www.amazon.com/Testosterone-M...4462719&sr=1-1

7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

What is that old term- chasing the dragon?

You just mention that you are feeling better, have more energy, and have lost weight all in in short period of time- plus have very good test levels at 660 day of injection. Why would you want to mess with that? You don't know free t, e2, or other numbers and think 900-1000 will be better. Don't chase numbers and be excited to have what you do now.

oh, just my .02 before anyone gets pissed off- again.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Symptoms should improve as u get to proper levels
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    What is that old term- chasing the dragon?

You just mention that you are feeling better, have more energy, and have lost weight all in in short period of time- plus have very good test levels at 660 day of injection. Why would you want to mess with that? You don't know free t, e2, or other numbers and think 900-1000 will be better. Don't chase numbers and be excited to have what you do now.

oh, just my .02 before anyone gets pissed off- again.
    This is why forums are good....thanks for the sound advice. Patience is not my strong suit. The other side of the fence always looks the best.. . I'll keep up my same regimen until I can get a proper blood work up done...Thanks everyone!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Sure man. Sorry to sound frustrated in my post, but when I read or hear that someone is getting the benefits that are expected from TRT, I can't imagine wanting to mess with it. You are lucky and poking around here will show how hard of a time some guys have getting to where you got very quickly.

I wish you all the best. Once you get TRT dialed in, it is fantastic.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Answers

I'm now experiencing a lot of bloating/water retention. I am back up to 225lbs and am feeling sluggish quite often..I called my doctor to request another blood work up to check my E2 ...I'll find out tomorrow for sure,but they said it might not be covered under insurance...I don't understand how it couldn't be...
    Is my E2 level the main thing I should be looking at right now?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Well, it is something you should be looking at. It is a long journey to get just right on TRT and even then we are still always hyper aware of changes. I have been on for a little over 3 years and it took the entire first year to get things straightened out.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Just got a call from my Doctor's nurse. My total test was 548, free 123.5, and estradiol 38.2. She told me normal range for E2 was 0-39 so i was normal..... Then proceeded to tell me that I'm getting older and should expect that the changes in my body are happening for a reason, said I might have to go to a Eurologist. I have an appointment in 2 weeks with the Doctor. Very frustrating so far, BTW I'm still taking 100mg test cyp weekly. Blood test was done the day before my injection.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Just got a call from my Doctor's nurse. My total test was 548, free 123.5, and estradiol 38.2. She told me normal range for E2 was 0-39 so i was normal..... Then proceeded to tell me that I'm getting older and should expect that the changes in my body are happening for a reason, said I might have to go to a Eurologist. I have an appointment in 2 weeks with the Doctor. Very frustrating so far, BTW I'm still taking 100mg test cyp weekly. Blood test was done the day before my injection.
    Not bad for only 100mg/wk. At that dose, I'd be sitting around 350 total T.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Not bad for only 100mg/wk. At that dose, I'd be sitting around 350 total T.
    What about my E2? Should I be taking a E-blocker?? AROMASIN?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Well I have my appointment with my doctor on Thursday. I have a feeling he's going to try and refer me to another doctor, Euroligist, or Endocrinologist. The problem is I live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and cannot find any doctors that deal with TRT regularly. I'm going to try and get him to prescribe me an E-blocker like Aromasin. I'm hoping that my excessive water retention and lack of energy is from High E2 38.2. I'm going to also start doing 70mg injections every 4 days to try and help with the end of the week crash I've started experiencing. I'm definitely worse off then when I started 13 weeks ago. If I can't get my doctor to continue to work and learn with me I'm going to have to try to quit TRT. Hopefully not tho.
    Any Idea what kind of dosage of a E2 blocker prescription I should be looking at? I know it's hard to say not knowing what drug it is.

Thanks, Scott
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Well I have my appointment with my doctor on Thursday. I have a feeling he's going to try and refer me to another doctor, Euroligist, or Endocrinologist. The problem is I live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and cannot find any doctors that deal with TRT regularly. I'm going to try and get him to prescribe me an E-blocker like Aromasin. I'm hoping that my excessive water retention and lack of energy is from High E2 38.2. I'm going to also start doing 70mg injections every 4 days to try and help with the end of the week crash I've started experiencing. I'm definitely worse off then when I started 13 weeks ago. If I can't get my doctor to continue to work and learn with me I'm going to have to try to quit TRT. Hopefully not tho.
    Any Idea what kind of dosage of a E2 blocker prescription I should be looking at? I know it's hard to say not knowing what drug it is.

Thanks, Scott
    A good place to start:

Anastrozole - .5mg E3D or E4D
    Letrozole - .125 -.25mg E4D
    Exemestane - 12.5mg EOD or E3D.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Answers

A good place to start:

Thanks! Do you think my E2 is high enough to warrant a E blocker?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

A good place to start:

A better place to start would be to split your 100mg dose into two weekly injections, less conversion of e2, more consistant t level and hopefully no need for the AI. Less drugs is better. An AI is not the magic potion. If you end up needing it fine then get one, but good luck chasing e2, not easy.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks! Do you think my E2 is high enough to warrant a E blocker?
    Well, not enough to avoid gyno symptoms but everyone is slightly different. From my experience, and what my practitioner had to say and what research tells me, E2 @ 20 is ideal for most. Keeps u dry but doesnt dramatically affect joints and sex drive.

But honestly, I am NOT a licensed professional and shouldnt be regarded as one. There are several other factors that contribute to sex drive/erectile function and there are several other hormones that get affected by exogenous T. Some examples? Thyroid, prolactin, dopamine, cortisol, estrogen, GH, IGF, and the list goes on. Ur body has a natural pulse of all these hormones so injecting exogenously throws everything off. It takes patience to get it right too. Expect to play with dosages for 6-12 months before finding a sweet spot. The key is to play with the dosages and record the results.

Good luck.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rfarns01 View Post

A better place to start would be to split your 100mg dose into two weekly injections, less conversion of e2, more consistant t level and hopefully no need for the AI. Less drugs is better. An AI is not the magic potion. If you end up needing it fine then get one, but good luck chasing e2, not easy.
    I agree 100% with this. I do twice a week dosing and am considering even EOD dosing as well.

And Letro makes chasing E2 a breeze, lol.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Well, not enough to avoid gyno symptoms but everyone is slightly different. From my experience, and what my practitioner had to say and what research tells me, E2 @ 20 is ideal for most. Keeps u dry but doesnt dramatically affect joints and sex drive.

But honestly, I am NOT a licensed professional and shouldnt be regarded as one. There are several other factors that contribute to sex drive/erectile function and there are several other hormones that get affected by exogenous T. Some examples? Thyroid, prolactin, dopamine, cortisol, estrogen, GH, IGF, and the list goes on. Ur body has a natural pulse of all these hormones so injecting exogenously throws everything off. It takes patience to get it right too. Expect to play with dosages for 6-12 months before finding a sweet spot. The key is to play with the dosages and record the results.

Good luck.
    ^^^^this excellent post.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I agree 100% with this. I do twice a week dosing and am considering even EOD dosing as well.

And Letro makes chasing E2 a breeze, lol.
    Never tried letro, will check into it. I am up and down on adex so have decided to try a lower dose of T. Thx
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rfarns01 View Post
    I am definitely going to split up my dosages, actually took a 60 mg shot tonight and was going to do 60 e4d, I would have no problem doing it EOD tho, as long as they'd prescribe me enough sticks...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Good luck.
    Thanks, I'm hoping my doctor will bear with me and be willing to keep trying to resolve the problem. He is not very familiar with TRT but i feel he (and you guys) are my best option right now. It's definitely a learning experience for the both of us. Keep the help coming! I greatly appreciate it!!
  26. Registered User
    Answers

I am definitely going to split up my dosages, actually took a 60 mg shot tonight and was going to do 60 e4d, I would have no problem doing it EOD tho, as long as they'd prescribe me enough sticks...
    What state do you live in?

This is a list of state laws for the US regarding purchasing syringes without a prescription.

STATE Require a prescription: YES/NO

Alabama: No
    Alaska: Yes (Some pharmacies may sell without a RX)
    Arizona: No (Even though permitted, some pharmacies may require a RX)
    Arkansas: No
    California: No (Even though permitted, some pharmacies may require a RX)
    Colorado: No (Even though permitted, some pharmacies may require a RX)
    Connecticut: Yes (Residents may get a 10-day supply of syringes without a RX)
    Delaware: Yes
    Distric of Columbia: Yes (If you have a diabetic ID you can purchase syringes without a RX if purchased with insulin)
    Flordia: Yes/No (Some counties may require a RX for syringes; most do not)
    Georgia: No
    Hawaii: No
    Idaho: No (Photo ID may be required)
    Illinois: No (You do need a RX to purchase more than 20 syringes at one time)
    Indiana: No (You must sign a register for purchase of syringes)
    Iowa: No
    Kansas: Yes/No (most pharmacies will sell syringes if they are being purchased with insulin, regular (R) insulin does not require a RX)
    Kentucky: No
    Louisiana: No
    Maine: Yes
    Maryland: No (You must sign a register)
    Massachusetts: No
    Michigan: No
    Minnesota: No
    Mississippi: No
    Missouri: No
    Montana: No
    Nebraska: No
    Nevada: No
    New Hampshire: No
    New Jersey: Yes (The requirement for a RX may be waived with photo ID)
    New Mexico: No
    New York: No (Pharmacies can dispense up to 10 syringes at their discretion w/o Rx but you must be atleast 18 years old)
    North Carolina: No
    North Dakota: No
    Ohio: No
    Oklahoma: No/Yes (some local areas may require Rx for syringes)
    Oregon: No
    Pennsylvania: No
    Rhode Island: No
    South Carolina: No
    South Dakota: No
    Tennessee: No
    Texas: No/Yes (some regions may require Rx)
    Utah: No/Yes (Some pharmacies will require Rx for syringes and some pharmacies may refuse to sell syringes after 10 p.m. even if you have a prescription on file)
    Vermont: No
    Virginia: Yes/No
    Washington (state): No
    West Virginia: No
    Wisconsin: No
    Wyoming: No

NOTE: These laws do not reflect individual pharmacy policy and it is at the discretion of the pharmacist who they sell syringes to. Just because it is legal to purchase syringes without a prescription in your state does not mean you can't be prosecuted for possession of drug paraphernalia.

Hope this helps someone!
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Good info.

Also important to note that there are very reputable shops online that truly dont care where you live, lol. They just ship it to you regardless and its all within the states so no customs checks...
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    What state do you live in?

This is a list of state laws for the US regarding purchasing syringes without a prescription.

STATE Require a prescription: YES/NO

Alabama: No
    Alaska: Yes (Some pharmacies may sell without a RX)
    Arizona: No (Even though permitted, some pharmacies may require a RX)
    Arkansas: No
    California: No (Even though permitted, some pharmacies may require a RX)
    Colorado: No (Even though permitted, some pharmacies may require a RX)
    Connecticut: Yes (Residents may get a 10-day supply of syringes without a RX)
    Delaware: Yes
    Distric of Columbia: Yes (If you have a diabetic ID you can purchase syringes without a RX if purchased with insulin)
    Flordia: Yes/No (Some counties may require a RX for syringes; most do not)
    Georgia: No
    Hawaii: No
    Idaho: No (Photo ID may be required)
    Illinois: No (You do need a RX to purchase more than 20 syringes at one time)
    Indiana: No (You must sign a register for purchase of syringes)
    Iowa: No
    Kansas: Yes/No (most pharmacies will sell syringes if they are being purchased with insulin, regular (R) insulin does not require a RX)
    Kentucky: No
    Louisiana: No
    Maine: Yes
    Maryland: No (You must sign a register)
    Massachusetts: No
    Michigan: No
    Minnesota: No
    Mississippi: No
    Missouri: No
    Montana: No
    Nebraska: No
    Nevada: No
    New Hampshire: No
    New Jersey: Yes (The requirement for a RX may be waived with photo ID)
    New Mexico: No
    New York: No (Pharmacies can dispense up to 10 syringes at their discretion w/o Rx but you must be atleast 18 years old)
    North Carolina: No
    North Dakota: No
    Ohio: No
    Oklahoma: No/Yes (some local areas may require Rx for syringes)
    Oregon: No
    Pennsylvania: No
    Rhode Island: No
    South Carolina: No
    South Dakota: No
    Tennessee: No
    Texas: No/Yes (some regions may require Rx)
    Utah: No/Yes (Some pharmacies will require Rx for syringes and some pharmacies may refuse to sell syringes after 10 p.m. even if you have a prescription on file)
    Vermont: No
    Virginia: Yes/No
    Washington (state): No
    West Virginia: No
    Wisconsin: No
    Wyoming: No

NOTE: These laws do not reflect individual pharmacy policy and it is at the discretion of the pharmacist who they sell syringes to. Just because it is legal to purchase syringes without a prescription in your state does not mean you can't be prosecuted for possession of drug paraphernalia.

Hope this helps someone!
    I live in Iowa...was unaware...Thanks!
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Good info.

Also important to note that there are very reputable shops online that truly dont care where you live, lol. They just ship it to you regardless and its all within the states so no customs checks...
    And probably cheaper, too!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Guys... this "20" on the E2 that you guys cite. is it from Quest Labs? My last bloods(Quest) were from mid-Novemeber 2013 and it revealed mine was 28. Had new bloods drawn last week , going back in next week to get copies and discuss results with Dr. I have occassion REM sleep wood but not consistant, some ED ,clicky joints, sensitive nipples(but no GYNO) and low sex drive etc. Have Adex and use 1/4 of 1 Mg a coupla times a week. Any suggestions? No longer on TRT injections, Only did about 8 weeks worth last Summer 100 mg test cyp weekly. Think it drove up My E2 too high, My lowest Total T was 600, but free and bio were in the Gutter, well below bottom of lab range.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder13 View Post
    Hey Guys... this "20" on the E2 that you guys cite. is it from Quest Labs? My last bloods(Quest) were from mid-Novemeber 2013 and it revealed mine was 28. Had new bloods drawn last week , going back in next week to get copies and discuss results with Dr. I have occassion REM sleep wood but not consistant, some ED ,clicky joints, sensitive nipples(but no GYNO) and low sex drive etc. Have Adex and use 1/4 of 1 Mg a coupla times a week. Any suggestions? No longer on TRT injections, Only did about 8 weeks worth last Summer 100 mg test cyp weekly. Think it drove up My E2 too high, My lowest Total T was 600, but free and bio were in the Gutter, well below bottom of lab range.
    E2 @ 20 os a general reference from mostnofnour experiences and research. My brother is fine @ 10. I'm good at 20-35 and others can feel ok around 40+. Its different case by case.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I felt good in the mid 20s and even better at 15. There is a point of diminishing returns and that doesn't mean that you would feel spectacular at 5. You need some estrogen, but it is largely individual, imo.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I felt good in the mid 20s and even better at 15. There is a point of diminishing returns and that doesn't mean that you would feel spectacular at 5. You need some estrogen, but it is largely individual, imo.
    Yes, I totally agree. I feel best when my e2 is at 18 (had it there on my last two bloods) I had it lower and higher but that's my personal sweet spot. When my e2 was at 9 I felt terrible and when it was at 28 it did not feel as good as it does at 18.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you for the testimony Fueled passion !
    E2 @ 20 os a general reference from mostnofnour experiences and research. My brother is fine @ 10. I'm good at 20-35 and others can feel ok around 40+. Its different case by case.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you Kisaj....always good stuff from you too !
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you El Rock and that is excellent info as well ! One more question... I know even men need a certain amount of estrogen, for various health benefits , but certainly mine has to be a lil "elevated" as Symptoms are still the clicking, popping joints, sensitive nipples, ED and not much Morning wood, unmotivated, etc.. Is this Quest test for E2 even accurate ? My last one was 28 and I saw all of you guys ref ranges etc.. Thanks again for all of your replies. and
    Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Yes, I totally agree. I feel best when my e2 is at 18 (had it there on my last two bloods) I had it lower and higher but that's my personal sweet spot. When my e2 was at 9 I felt terrible and when it was at 28 it did not feel as good as it does at 18.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I did the sensitive test with the range of 3-40 (I think). Someone here mentioned the actual test number that you want for more accuracy. For the life of me I can't think of who that was, though. Napalm maybe?
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Answers

ok Thank you and I will seek that out. I have seen Napalms posts as well and I have seen mixed reports about which freakin lab, which exact test etc.. But I still think its an E2 problem, esp that i also developed a strange underarm scent , dont think it would happen if it was too low ?
    I did the sensitive test with the range of 3-40 (I think). Someone here mentioned the actual test number that you want for more accuracy. For the life of me I can't think of who that was, though. Napalm maybe?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Funny you mention that. When I first started, my doc had me on 200mg a week, my e2 was sky high and I would stink. I'd go to the gym and in 10 minutes be killing myself with my own scent. Got everything under control and I smell like roses now.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Ok yeah isnt it crazy? Well glad you got it under control now! My E2 HAS to be elevated... then. My treatment WAS and I was desperate and still am, But my Dr Had me on Test CYP 100 mg weekly for several weeks, when my initial Total Test was still @ 600. Just the Bio and Free were low. So Im sure this converted to High E2, as I have ALL the sypmtoms. I discontined the injections months ago and my Total T was almost 1100 and E2 was at 28! But this test must be skewed. He did RX me ADEx 1 mg which I have been taking 1/4 tab every few days. Seems my scent is diminshing some. Other symptoms still persist, but occassional REM sleep wood. I am going back next week to get my last bloods results.
    Funny you mention that. When I first started, my doc had me on 200mg a week, my e2 was sky high and I would stink. I'd go to the gym and in 10 minutes be killing myself with my own scent. Got everything under control and I smell like roses now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6 weeks into TRT, labs show Test is lower?
    By Lockout888 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 06:35 PM
  2. almost 4 weeks into T1 pro/winny cycle
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 12:19 PM
  3. Out of nolva 2 weeks into pct
    By Spitdeath in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 04:21 PM
  4. 8th week into my cycle (DIESELDUDE)
    By dieseldude in forum Pics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 11:06 AM
  5. 3.5 weeks into m1t/1-testcyp/test enan cycle..
    By aznboy79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 04:01 AM