7 weeks into trt..

Snapda9

Awards
Hello, 7 weeks ago I was able to talk my family physician into prescribing me TRT. I'm 42, 5'9" and weighed in at 225 (all time high). My test was at 369. A year ago my test was at 395 but my vit. D was low so he had me start taking 1000mg a day. It didn't help my energy levels much,so we're trying trt.
He wanted to start me on a topical but I wanted Test Cyp. I started with 200mg/week for 2 weeks and now I'm on 100mg/week. My test is currently 660. My doc wants to keep my dosage the same. I'm down to 215lbs and have more energy than in years...I'm thinking I'd like to get up in the 900-1000 range...not sure if the doc will go along with it tho.

What do you guys think? Should I push to get my dosage upped,or just let it ride another 6-8 weeks and see how it goes? Sorry for rambling...thanks,Scott

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hello, 7 weeks ago I was able to talk my family physician into prescribing me TRT. I'm 42, 5'9" and weighed in at 225 (all time high). My test was at 369. A year ago my test was at 395 but my vit. D was low so he had me start taking 1000mg a day. It didn't help my energy levels much,so we're trying trt.
He wanted to start me on a topical but I wanted Test Cyp. I started with 200mg/week for 2 weeks and now I'm on 100mg/week. My test is currently 660. My doc wants to keep my dosage the same. I'm down to 215lbs and have more energy than in years...I'm thinking I'd like to get up in the 900-1000 range...not sure if the doc will go along with it tho.

What do you guys think? Should I push to get my dosage upped,or just let it ride another 6-8 weeks and see how it goes? Sorry for rambling...thanks,Scott
Take your time if you feel great in a month or two add in a PH or DS cycle to get some gains. Start simple like adding in 1AD. Rinse and repeat as needed..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
When was testosterone measure in relationship to shot?
Where are e2 and shbg levels
Would not suggesting adding other unnecessary variables in till all basis are covered and steady for 6-8 weeks. This is the number one thing which pisses me off with doctor's patients I am trying to get back to hormone balance or other wise. I have dismissed clients and told doctors the same. Trust me if they are messing aroind I will find out from blood work or other diagnostic means.

Snapda9

Awards
When was testosterone measure in relationship to shot?
Where are e2 and shbg levels
Would not suggesting adding other unnecessary variables in till all basis are covered and steady for 6-8 weeks. This is the number one thing which pisses me off with doctor's patients I am trying to get back to hormone balance or other wise. I have dismissed clients and told doctors the same. Trust me if they are messing aroind I will find out from blood work or other diagnostic means.
Test was measured in the morning the same day of my injection.

I, unfortunately ,don't know where my E2 and SHBG levels are. I didn't request that they check them. I'm quickly realizing that my physician isn't exactly specialized in this area. I'm going to have to step up my efforts to learn more about this. I have an appointment with my doc next week to discuss this process...I guess the first thing I'll need to do is order a more comprehensive blood work up,and see where I'm at.

Thanks!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most Drs won't get you in the 1000 range. 700 is a good range especially for your age though. Keep with the normal dose you are on and have e2 checked when you go back.

MAKE SURE TO HAVE E2 CHECKED WHEN YOU GO BACK.

Have hemoglobin levels checked too but this early there shouldn't be any problems in that area at all.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
It talkes a long time to get to the right level you need to do labs every 8 to 10 weeks see how your feeling and if not good up the dose go to 125 mgs retest in 8 to 10 weeks and repeat adding more if you need 150 mgs / week try doing the shot 2x's / week at 75 mgs / shot. Bottom line is your trying to get your TT levels up into the upper 1/3 of your labs range or when you feel better what ever comes first. Higher is not better levels of 1000 or more tax your Adrenals and can lower your cortisol levels and mess with your Thyroid due to the high levels and the amount of Estradiol E2 your body will make.

Some of us eat up the T as fast as we take it I need to do 80 mgs E3D of Depo T and I do 250 IU's of HCG the day before my Depo T shot E3D and I take Aromasin to keep my E2 in the sweet spot. I do my shot now subQ was shooting into my thigh. SubQ works much better keeping me more even and helps to keep E2 level and lower. My labs for TT are 750 Free T is at the top of the range and my Bio is in the upper 1/3 of my labs range doing this. My SHBG is between 15 to 20 so I need to keep my E2 between 15 to 20 I feel better at 15 the lower ones SHBG the lower one needs to keep E2 levels.

After your all tuned up your body will start to undo any damage done by having had low T and you start to feel better and stronger a little everyday.

Get this newer book out after being on TRT 32 yrs reading this book I even learned a thing or two best book I ever read about low T in men.
http://www.amazon.com/Testosterone-Mans-Guide-Nelson-Vergel/dp/0966223128/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1314462719&sr=1-1

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is that old term- chasing the dragon?

You just mention that you are feeling better, have more energy, and have lost weight all in in short period of time- plus have very good test levels at 660 day of injection. Why would you want to mess with that? You don't know free t, e2, or other numbers and think 900-1000 will be better. Don't chase numbers and be excited to have what you do now.

oh, just my .02 before anyone gets pissed off- again.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Symptoms should improve as u get to proper levels

Snapda9

Awards
What is that old term- chasing the dragon?

You just mention that you are feeling better, have more energy, and have lost weight all in in short period of time- plus have very good test levels at 660 day of injection. Why would you want to mess with that? You don't know free t, e2, or other numbers and think 900-1000 will be better. Don't chase numbers and be excited to have what you do now.

oh, just my .02 before anyone gets pissed off- again.
This is why forums are good....thanks for the sound advice. Patience is not my strong suit. The other side of the fence always looks the best.. :). I'll keep up my same regimen until I can get a proper blood work up done...Thanks everyone!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure man. Sorry to sound frustrated in my post, but when I read or hear that someone is getting the benefits that are expected from TRT, I can't imagine wanting to mess with it. You are lucky and poking around here will show how hard of a time some guys have getting to where you got very quickly.

I wish you all the best. Once you get TRT dialed in, it is fantastic.

Snapda9

Awards
I'm now experiencing a lot of bloating/water retention. I am back up to 225lbs and am feeling sluggish quite often..I called my doctor to request another blood work up to check my E2 ...I'll find out tomorrow for sure,but they said it might not be covered under insurance...I don't understand how it couldn't be...
Is my E2 level the main thing I should be looking at right now?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, it is something you should be looking at. It is a long journey to get just right on TRT and even then we are still always hyper aware of changes. I have been on for a little over 3 years and it took the entire first year to get things straightened out.

Snapda9

Awards
Just got a call from my Doctor's nurse. My total test was 548, free 123.5, and estradiol 38.2. She told me normal range for E2 was 0-39 so i was normal..... Then proceeded to tell me that I'm getting older and should expect that the changes in my body are happening for a reason, said I might have to go to a Eurologist. I have an appointment in 2 weeks with the Doctor. Very frustrating so far, BTW I'm still taking 100mg test cyp weekly. Blood test was done the day before my injection.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got a call from my Doctor's nurse. My total test was 548, free 123.5, and estradiol 38.2. She told me normal range for E2 was 0-39 so i was normal..... Then proceeded to tell me that I'm getting older and should expect that the changes in my body are happening for a reason, said I might have to go to a Eurologist. I have an appointment in 2 weeks with the Doctor. Very frustrating so far, BTW I'm still taking 100mg test cyp weekly. Blood test was done the day before my injection.
Not bad for only 100mg/wk. At that dose, I'd be sitting around 350 total T.

Snapda9

Awards
Well I have my appointment with my doctor on Thursday. I have a feeling he's going to try and refer me to another doctor, Euroligist, or Endocrinologist. The problem is I live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and cannot find any doctors that deal with TRT regularly. I'm going to try and get him to prescribe me an E-blocker like Aromasin. I'm hoping that my excessive water retention and lack of energy is from High E2 38.2. I'm going to also start doing 70mg injections every 4 days to try and help with the end of the week crash I've started experiencing. I'm definitely worse off then when I started 13 weeks ago. If I can't get my doctor to continue to work and learn with me I'm going to have to try to quit TRT. Hopefully not tho.
Any Idea what kind of dosage of a E2 blocker prescription I should be looking at? I know it's hard to say not knowing what drug it is.

Thanks, Scott

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I have my appointment with my doctor on Thursday. I have a feeling he's going to try and refer me to another doctor, Euroligist, or Endocrinologist. The problem is I live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and cannot find any doctors that deal with TRT regularly. I'm going to try and get him to prescribe me an E-blocker like Aromasin. I'm hoping that my excessive water retention and lack of energy is from High E2 38.2. I'm going to also start doing 70mg injections every 4 days to try and help with the end of the week crash I've started experiencing. I'm definitely worse off then when I started 13 weeks ago. If I can't get my doctor to continue to work and learn with me I'm going to have to try to quit TRT. Hopefully not tho.
Any Idea what kind of dosage of a E2 blocker prescription I should be looking at? I know it's hard to say not knowing what drug it is.

Thanks, Scott
A good place to start:

Anastrozole - .5mg E3D or E4D
Letrozole - .125 -.25mg E4D
Exemestane - 12.5mg EOD or E3D.

rfarns01

Awards
A good place to start:

Anastrozole - .5mg E3D or E4D
Letrozole - .125 -.25mg E4D
Exemestane - 12.5mg EOD or E3D.
A better place to start would be to split your 100mg dose into two weekly injections, less conversion of e2, more consistant t level and hopefully no need for the AI. Less drugs is better. An AI is not the magic potion. If you end up needing it fine then get one, but good luck chasing e2, not easy.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! Do you think my E2 is high enough to warrant a E blocker?
Well, not enough to avoid gyno symptoms but everyone is slightly different. From my experience, and what my practitioner had to say and what research tells me, E2 @ 20 is ideal for most. Keeps u dry but doesnt dramatically affect joints and sex drive.

But honestly, I am NOT a licensed professional and shouldnt be regarded as one. There are several other factors that contribute to sex drive/erectile function and there are several other hormones that get affected by exogenous T. Some examples? Thyroid, prolactin, dopamine, cortisol, estrogen, GH, IGF, and the list goes on. Ur body has a natural pulse of all these hormones so injecting exogenously throws everything off. It takes patience to get it right too. Expect to play with dosages for 6-12 months before finding a sweet spot. The key is to play with the dosages and record the results.

Good luck.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A better place to start would be to split your 100mg dose into two weekly injections, less conversion of e2, more consistant t level and hopefully no need for the AI. Less drugs is better. An AI is not the magic potion. If you end up needing it fine then get one, but good luck chasing e2, not easy.
I agree 100% with this. I do twice a week dosing and am considering even EOD dosing as well.

And Letro makes chasing E2 a breeze, lol.

rfarns01

Awards
Well, not enough to avoid gyno symptoms but everyone is slightly different. From my experience, and what my practitioner had to say and what research tells me, E2 @ 20 is ideal for most. Keeps u dry but doesnt dramatically affect joints and sex drive.

But honestly, I am NOT a licensed professional and shouldnt be regarded as one. There are several other factors that contribute to sex drive/erectile function and there are several other hormones that get affected by exogenous T. Some examples? Thyroid, prolactin, dopamine, cortisol, estrogen, GH, IGF, and the list goes on. Ur body has a natural pulse of all these hormones so injecting exogenously throws everything off. It takes patience to get it right too. Expect to play with dosages for 6-12 months before finding a sweet spot. The key is to play with the dosages and record the results.

Good luck.
^^^^this excellent post.

rfarns01

Awards
I agree 100% with this. I do twice a week dosing and am considering even EOD dosing as well.

And Letro makes chasing E2 a breeze, lol.
Never tried letro, will check into it. I am up and down on adex so have decided to try a lower dose of T. Thx

Snapda9

Awards
I am definitely going to split up my dosages, actually took a 60 mg shot tonight and was going to do 60 e4d, I would have no problem doing it EOD tho, as long as they'd prescribe me enough sticks...

Snapda9

Awards

Good luck.
Thanks, I'm hoping my doctor will bear with me and be willing to keep trying to resolve the problem. He is not very familiar with TRT but i feel he (and you guys) are my best option right now. It's definitely a learning experience for the both of us. Keep the help coming! I greatly appreciate it!!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am definitely going to split up my dosages, actually took a 60 mg shot tonight and was going to do 60 e4d, I would have no problem doing it EOD tho, as long as they'd prescribe me enough sticks...
What state do you live in?

This is a list of state laws for the US regarding purchasing syringes without a prescription.

STATE Require a prescription: YES/NO

Alabama: No
Alaska: Yes (Some pharmacies may sell without a RX)
Arizona: No (Even though permitted, some pharmacies may require a RX)
Arkansas: No
California: No (Even though permitted, some pharmacies may require a RX)
Colorado: No (Even though permitted, some pharmacies may require a RX)
Connecticut: Yes (Residents may get a 10-day supply of syringes without a RX)
Delaware: Yes
Distric of Columbia: Yes (If you have a diabetic ID you can purchase syringes without a RX if purchased with insulin)
Flordia: Yes/No (Some counties may require a RX for syringes; most do not)
Georgia: No
Hawaii: No
Idaho: No (Photo ID may be required)
Illinois: No (You do need a RX to purchase more than 20 syringes at one time)
Indiana: No (You must sign a register for purchase of syringes)
Iowa: No
Kansas: Yes/No (most pharmacies will sell syringes if they are being purchased with insulin, regular (R) insulin does not require a RX)
Kentucky: No
Louisiana: No
Maine: Yes
Maryland: No (You must sign a register)
Massachusetts: No
Michigan: No
Minnesota: No
Mississippi: No
Missouri: No
Montana: No
Nebraska: No
Nevada: No
New Hampshire: No
New Jersey: Yes (The requirement for a RX may be waived with photo ID)
New Mexico: No
New York: No (Pharmacies can dispense up to 10 syringes at their discretion w/o Rx but you must be atleast 18 years old)
North Carolina: No
North Dakota: No
Ohio: No
Oklahoma: No/Yes (some local areas may require Rx for syringes)
Oregon: No
Pennsylvania: No
Rhode Island: No
South Carolina: No
South Dakota: No
Tennessee: No
Texas: No/Yes (some regions may require Rx)
Utah: No/Yes (Some pharmacies will require Rx for syringes and some pharmacies may refuse to sell syringes after 10 p.m. even if you have a prescription on file)
Vermont: No
Virginia: Yes/No
Washington (state): No
West Virginia: No
Wisconsin: No
Wyoming: No

NOTE: These laws do not reflect individual pharmacy policy and it is at the discretion of the pharmacist who they sell syringes to. Just because it is legal to purchase syringes without a prescription in your state does not mean you can't be prosecuted for possession of drug paraphernalia.

Hope this helps someone!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info.

Also important to note that there are very reputable shops online that truly dont care where you live, lol. They just ship it to you regardless and its all within the states so no customs checks...

Snapda9

Awards
What state do you live in?

This is a list of state laws for the US regarding purchasing syringes without a prescription.

STATE Require a prescription: YES/NO

Alabama: No
Alaska: Yes (Some pharmacies may sell without a RX)
Arizona: No (Even though permitted, some pharmacies may require a RX)
Arkansas: No
California: No (Even though permitted, some pharmacies may require a RX)
Colorado: No (Even though permitted, some pharmacies may require a RX)
Connecticut: Yes (Residents may get a 10-day supply of syringes without a RX)
Delaware: Yes
Distric of Columbia: Yes (If you have a diabetic ID you can purchase syringes without a RX if purchased with insulin)
Flordia: Yes/No (Some counties may require a RX for syringes; most do not)
Georgia: No
Hawaii: No
Idaho: No (Photo ID may be required)
Illinois: No (You do need a RX to purchase more than 20 syringes at one time)
Indiana: No (You must sign a register for purchase of syringes)
Iowa: No
Kansas: Yes/No (most pharmacies will sell syringes if they are being purchased with insulin, regular (R) insulin does not require a RX)
Kentucky: No
Louisiana: No
Maine: Yes
Maryland: No (You must sign a register)
Massachusetts: No
Michigan: No
Minnesota: No
Mississippi: No
Missouri: No
Montana: No
Nebraska: No
Nevada: No
New Hampshire: No
New Jersey: Yes (The requirement for a RX may be waived with photo ID)
New Mexico: No
New York: No (Pharmacies can dispense up to 10 syringes at their discretion w/o Rx but you must be atleast 18 years old)
North Carolina: No
North Dakota: No
Ohio: No
Oklahoma: No/Yes (some local areas may require Rx for syringes)
Oregon: No
Pennsylvania: No
Rhode Island: No
South Carolina: No
South Dakota: No
Tennessee: No
Texas: No/Yes (some regions may require Rx)
Utah: No/Yes (Some pharmacies will require Rx for syringes and some pharmacies may refuse to sell syringes after 10 p.m. even if you have a prescription on file)
Vermont: No
Virginia: Yes/No
Washington (state): No
West Virginia: No
Wisconsin: No
Wyoming: No

NOTE: These laws do not reflect individual pharmacy policy and it is at the discretion of the pharmacist who they sell syringes to. Just because it is legal to purchase syringes without a prescription in your state does not mean you can't be prosecuted for possession of drug paraphernalia.

Hope this helps someone!
I live in Iowa...was unaware...Thanks!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info.

Also important to note that there are very reputable shops online that truly dont care where you live, lol. They just ship it to you regardless and its all within the states so no customs checks...
And probably cheaper, too!

Thunder13

Awards
Hey Guys... this "20" on the E2 that you guys cite. is it from Quest Labs? My last bloods(Quest) were from mid-Novemeber 2013 and it revealed mine was 28. Had new bloods drawn last week , going back in next week to get copies and discuss results with Dr. I have occassion REM sleep wood but not consistant, some ED ,clicky joints, sensitive nipples(but no GYNO) and low sex drive etc. Have Adex and use 1/4 of 1 Mg a coupla times a week. Any suggestions? No longer on TRT injections, Only did about 8 weeks worth last Summer 100 mg test cyp weekly. Think it drove up My E2 too high, My lowest Total T was 600, but free and bio were in the Gutter, well below bottom of lab range.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys... this "20" on the E2 that you guys cite. is it from Quest Labs? My last bloods(Quest) were from mid-Novemeber 2013 and it revealed mine was 28. Had new bloods drawn last week , going back in next week to get copies and discuss results with Dr. I have occassion REM sleep wood but not consistant, some ED ,clicky joints, sensitive nipples(but no GYNO) and low sex drive etc. Have Adex and use 1/4 of 1 Mg a coupla times a week. Any suggestions? No longer on TRT injections, Only did about 8 weeks worth last Summer 100 mg test cyp weekly. Think it drove up My E2 too high, My lowest Total T was 600, but free and bio were in the Gutter, well below bottom of lab range.
E2 @ 20 os a general reference from mostnofnour experiences and research. My brother is fine @ 10. I'm good at 20-35 and others can feel ok around 40+. Its different case by case.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I felt good in the mid 20s and even better at 15. There is a point of diminishing returns and that doesn't mean that you would feel spectacular at 5. You need some estrogen, but it is largely individual, imo.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I felt good in the mid 20s and even better at 15. There is a point of diminishing returns and that doesn't mean that you would feel spectacular at 5. You need some estrogen, but it is largely individual, imo.
Yes, I totally agree. I feel best when my e2 is at 18 (had it there on my last two bloods) I had it lower and higher but that's my personal sweet spot. When my e2 was at 9 I felt terrible and when it was at 28 it did not feel as good as it does at 18.

Thunder13

Awards
Thank you for the testimony Fueled passion !
E2 @ 20 os a general reference from mostnofnour experiences and research. My brother is fine @ 10. I'm good at 20-35 and others can feel ok around 40+. Its different case by case.

Thunder13

Awards
Thank you Kisaj....always good stuff from you too !

Thunder13

Awards
Thank you El Rock and that is excellent info as well ! One more question... I know even men need a certain amount of estrogen, for various health benefits , but certainly mine has to be a lil "elevated" as Symptoms are still the clicking, popping joints, sensitive nipples, ED and not much Morning wood, unmotivated, etc.. Is this Quest test for E2 even accurate ? My last one was 28 and I saw all of you guys ref ranges etc.. Thanks again for all of your replies. and
Yes, I totally agree. I feel best when my e2 is at 18 (had it there on my last two bloods) I had it lower and higher but that's my personal sweet spot. When my e2 was at 9 I felt terrible and when it was at 28 it did not feel as good as it does at 18.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did the sensitive test with the range of 3-40 (I think). Someone here mentioned the actual test number that you want for more accuracy. For the life of me I can't think of who that was, though. Napalm maybe?

Thunder13

Awards
ok Thank you and I will seek that out. I have seen Napalms posts as well and I have seen mixed reports about which freakin lab, which exact test etc.. But I still think its an E2 problem, esp that i also developed a strange underarm scent , dont think it would happen if it was too low ?
I did the sensitive test with the range of 3-40 (I think). Someone here mentioned the actual test number that you want for more accuracy. For the life of me I can't think of who that was, though. Napalm maybe?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny you mention that. When I first started, my doc had me on 200mg a week, my e2 was sky high and I would stink. I'd go to the gym and in 10 minutes be killing myself with my own scent. Got everything under control and I smell like roses now.

Thunder13

Awards
Ok yeah isnt it crazy? Well glad you got it under control now! My E2 HAS to be elevated... then. My treatment WAS and I was desperate and still am, But my Dr Had me on Test CYP 100 mg weekly for several weeks, when my initial Total Test was still @ 600. Just the Bio and Free were low. So Im sure this converted to High E2, as I have ALL the sypmtoms. I discontined the injections months ago and my Total T was almost 1100 and E2 was at 28! But this test must be skewed. He did RX me ADEx 1 mg which I have been taking 1/4 tab every few days. Seems my scent is diminshing some. Other symptoms still persist, but occassional REM sleep wood. I am going back next week to get my last bloods results.
Funny you mention that. When I first started, my doc had me on 200mg a week, my e2 was sky high and I would stink. I'd go to the gym and in 10 minutes be killing myself with my own scent. Got everything under control and I smell like roses now.

Snapda9

Awards
I was prescribed Aromasin the problem is that my insurance company (Sav-rx) will not pay for it. It's $180 a month..:aargh: Since I've switched to E3d injections of 55-60mg. I've felt a lot better. Hopefully this helps enough. I'll be getting another blood work up in about a month.
I'm not paying $180/month!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was prescribed Aromasin the problem is that my insurance company (Sav-rx) will not pay for it. It's $180 a month..:aargh: Since I've switched to E3d injections of 55-60mg. I've felt a lot better. Hopefully this helps enough. I'll be getting another blood work up in about a month.
I'm not paying $180/month!
Google is your friend. No one should pay that much for Aromasin. I'm lucky that my insurance pays for it, but it's out there if you research.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You can't ask about ADC here...edit before you get the ban hammer.

Snapda9

Awards
Still haven't started a AI of any kind. I REALLY do not want to go there without insurance.
Since switching to e3d injections I've felt better...still not what I'm hoping for but better. I just had labs done last Monday and am still waiting for my results. In the last 4/5 weeks I've started feeling a little pain in my testicles. (Right one mostly). Should I be concerned?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You say it isn't what you are hoping for, so what are you looking for?

Snapda9

Awards
You say it isn't what you are hoping for, so what are you looking for?
It would be awesome if I found the "fountain of youth" in the form of a needle like other people have raved about. My results have not been that dramatic.I feel great the day of injections but that doesn't last. I've gained a bunch of weight. I'm going to be gone all next week at the state pool tournament and after that I'll be starting a strict paleo diet and hitting the gym hard. I've been naive and lazy expecting dramatic results with minimal effort. I just did not expect to gain 20lbs.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look into pregnenolone. There is your fountain of youth.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah since I've started DHEA and preg things are starting to get better.

I didnt get much initially from TRT either. Between it and the GHRP's, I've got a fairly decent protocol for all around performance.

I'm about to try and come off though just to make sure I aint makin a mistake about it all. Of that doesnt work, I'ma do ED injections of like 15-20mg/day.