Proviron

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried this before- especially if you are on TRT? Played rugby with some guys on Friday and went for beers afterwards and the topic of cycles came up and these guys are from the UK, so they get hands on proviron pretty easy apparently. They talk about it like it is the best thing going for libido, well being, and some of them use it in place of TRT. Of course, the guys using a test base thought it was crazy to run without test, but I digress.

So, anyone have experience with it? It peaked my interest.

j2048b

Awards
Im gonna sub this but also say mast p is the ijectable form, proviron is the oral form of mast p, from what ive been told, might be wrong but ive heard this a lot and know guys who use provi w their test

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Im gonna sub this but also say mast p is the ijectable form, proviron is the oral form of mast p, from what ive been told, might be wrong but ive heard this a lot and know guys who use provi w their test
Mast is a stronger DHT compound. I get a harder physique from mast but more libido from proviron

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to start investigating this harder because I am truly intrigued. I worry about sides related to DHT, so that is a concern of mine, but I am also smart enough to know a real concern and one that is a 1 in a million.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I need to start investigating this harder because I am truly intrigued. I worry about sides related to DHT, so that is a concern of mine, but I am also smart enough to know a real concern and one that is a 1 in a million.
I've been trying to get my hands on some for a while. Let me know if you have any luck!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mast is a stronger DHT compound. I get a harder physique from mast but more libido from proviron

I have tried Proviron (caps) and Mast P.

Mast P (for me) was far superior in every aspect, especially libido, actually everything to do with sex. Was far more sensitive and libido was off the charts (not out of control or anything - but pretty noticeable difference). Great sense of well-being as well. And this was only on 150-350mg per week.

Alternatively, I didn't notice much of any change with proviron.

I am thinking about working a small amount of Mast P into my TRT protocol. My sex life is far greater with it. I feel I don't get enough DHT conversion from TRT myself. When tested, my DHT (on cyp) was near bottom of range, and I really dislike using creams. Mast P gave me better results than creams did as well, even when applying t-cream to the nads for a huge DHT boost.

I guess I'm also lucky that I don't get many negative sides on DHT compounds. The main side effect is very strong sense of well being, and very smooth energy, smooth confidence. Things just didn't bother me like they normally would as well. No effect on my hairline also, just very minor shedding on higher amounts. I do not have MPB though.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The main side effect is very strong sense of well being, and very smooth energy, smooth confidence. Things just didn't bother me like they normally would as well.
This comment makes me feel like I have a proper level of DHT because this is how I feel 90% of the time on my current protocol. Libido is good, not the best, but I also have young kids and a stressful career, so I just have that as a given.

Thanks for that feedback, it is useful.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I third the Masteron/DHT over proviron. Proviron never did shyt for me, and i had the sealed tiny bottles of the Rx stuff from overseas (I think it was some sort of arabic stuff by the writing similar to karachi sust). I have been steady using either andractim or Androhardv3 or topical Mast for the past year as an adjunct to test/trt. Currently I am using the topical Mast/DHT at ~50mg per day (Not sure on the absorption, but I do use phlojel with it)....so I am fairly certain Its not giving me a full 350mg per week, but more likely something less. I get no sides from it (shedding hair is the major concern for most).....but I do not have any predisposition for MPB either.....and I use spiro/AA/nizoral daily. Proviron is not even comparable to DHT/Mast....its not actually DHT/Mast...probably why it can't hold a candle to actual DHT.

oldbuffone

Awards
I find using masteron in conjunction with anavar will get u the muscle density u want and put your libido where u want it to be
Poviron is pretty easy to get your hands on too.... British dragon make it in 50mg pills

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did u run ur mast?

I have tried Proviron (caps) and Mast P. Mast P (for me) was far superior in every aspect, especially libido, actually everything to do with sex. Was far more sensitive and libido was off the charts (not out of control or anything - but pretty noticeable difference). Great sense of well-being as well. And this was only on 150-350mg per week. Alternatively, I didn't notice much of any change with proviron. I am thinking about working a small amount of Mast P into my TRT protocol. My sex life is far greater with it. I feel I don't get enough DHT conversion from TRT myself. When tested, my DHT (on cyp) was near bottom of range, and I really dislike using creams. Mast P gave me better results than creams did as well, even when applying t-cream to the nads for a huge DHT boost. I guess I'm also lucky that I don't get many negative sides on DHT compounds. The main side effect is very strong sense of well being, and very smooth energy, smooth confidence. Things just didn't bother me like they normally would as well. No effect on my hairline also, just very minor shedding on higher amounts. I do not have MPB though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 13