Proviron

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Proviron

Has anyone tried this before- especially if you are on TRT? Played rugby with some guys on Friday and went for beers afterwards and the topic of cycles came up and these guys are from the UK, so they get hands on proviron pretty easy apparently. They talk about it like it is the best thing going for libido, well being, and some of them use it in place of TRT. Of course, the guys using a test base thought it was crazy to run without test, but I digress.

So, anyone have experience with it? It peaked my interest.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Im gonna sub this but also say mast p is the ijectable form, proviron is the oral form of mast p, from what ive been told, might be wrong but ive heard this a lot and know guys who use provi w their test
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Im gonna sub this but also say mast p is the ijectable form, proviron is the oral form of mast p, from what ive been told, might be wrong but ive heard this a lot and know guys who use provi w their test
    Mast is a stronger DHT compound. I get a harder physique from mast but more libido from proviron
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I need to start investigating this harder because I am truly intrigued. I worry about sides related to DHT, so that is a concern of mine, but I am also smart enough to know a real concern and one that is a 1 in a million.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I need to start investigating this harder because I am truly intrigued. I worry about sides related to DHT, so that is a concern of mine, but I am also smart enough to know a real concern and one that is a 1 in a million.
    I've been trying to get my hands on some for a while. Let me know if you have any luck!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Mast is a stronger DHT compound. I get a harder physique from mast but more libido from proviron

I have tried Proviron (caps) and Mast P.

Mast P (for me) was far superior in every aspect, especially libido, actually everything to do with sex. Was far more sensitive and libido was off the charts (not out of control or anything - but pretty noticeable difference). Great sense of well-being as well. And this was only on 150-350mg per week.

Alternatively, I didn't notice much of any change with proviron.

I am thinking about working a small amount of Mast P into my TRT protocol. My sex life is far greater with it. I feel I don't get enough DHT conversion from TRT myself. When tested, my DHT (on cyp) was near bottom of range, and I really dislike using creams. Mast P gave me better results than creams did as well, even when applying t-cream to the nads for a huge DHT boost.

I guess I'm also lucky that I don't get many negative sides on DHT compounds. The main side effect is very strong sense of well being, and very smooth energy, smooth confidence. Things just didn't bother me like they normally would as well. No effect on my hairline also, just very minor shedding on higher amounts. I do not have MPB though.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post

The main side effect is very strong sense of well being, and very smooth energy, smooth confidence. Things just didn't bother me like they normally would as well.
    This comment makes me feel like I have a proper level of DHT because this is how I feel 90% of the time on my current protocol. Libido is good, not the best, but I also have young kids and a stressful career, so I just have that as a given.

Thanks for that feedback, it is useful.
  8. Banned
    Answers

I third the Masteron/DHT over proviron. Proviron never did shyt for me, and i had the sealed tiny bottles of the Rx stuff from overseas (I think it was some sort of arabic stuff by the writing similar to karachi sust). I have been steady using either andractim or Androhardv3 or topical Mast for the past year as an adjunct to test/trt. Currently I am using the topical Mast/DHT at ~50mg per day (Not sure on the absorption, but I do use phlojel with it)....so I am fairly certain Its not giving me a full 350mg per week, but more likely something less. I get no sides from it (shedding hair is the major concern for most).....but I do not have any predisposition for MPB either.....and I use spiro/AA/nizoral daily. Proviron is not even comparable to DHT/Mast....its not actually DHT/Mast...probably why it can't hold a candle to actual DHT.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I find using masteron in conjunction with anavar will get u the muscle density u want and put your libido where u want it to be
    Poviron is pretty easy to get your hands on too.... British dragon make it in 50mg pills
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

How did u run ur mast?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I have tried Proviron (caps) and Mast P. Mast P (for me) was far superior in every aspect, especially libido, actually everything to do with sex. Was far more sensitive and libido was off the charts (not out of control or anything - but pretty noticeable difference). Great sense of well-being as well. And this was only on 150-350mg per week. Alternatively, I didn't notice much of any change with proviron. I am thinking about working a small amount of Mast P into my TRT protocol. My sex life is far greater with it. I feel I don't get enough DHT conversion from TRT myself. When tested, my DHT (on cyp) was near bottom of range, and I really dislike using creams. Mast P gave me better results than creams did as well, even when applying t-cream to the nads for a huge DHT boost. I guess I'm also lucky that I don't get many negative sides on DHT compounds. The main side effect is very strong sense of well being, and very smooth energy, smooth confidence. Things just didn't bother me like they normally would as well. No effect on my hairline also, just very minor shedding on higher amounts. I do not have MPB though.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. More ? on Proviron...
    By PC1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 12:19 PM
  2. Proviron Question
    By BMZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2003, 04:25 PM
  3. Proviron-hinder gains like many other anti's?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-29-2003, 10:58 AM
  4. proviron post cycle and an apology to yj
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2003, 05:48 PM
  5. Proviron Summary
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 11:26 PM