Exemestane dose question

w8lifter

w8lifter

Awards
Recently switched from using anastrozole Half a pill once a week to exemestane Half a pill (12 1/2 mg) once a week. Of course I divide that dose into 2 - 6 mg doses per week.
With exemestane being a suicidal inhibitor is this fairly low dose effective enough? I figure it's about the same effective dose as the anastrozole, which at its dose put my estradiol at a good level of 29 on a scale of 7-42.
I take 100 mg testosterone cypionate every five days, and one half tube of testim gel every day. Also take 250 iu's hCG every 2 to 3 days. This regimen along with using the anastrozole put my total testosterone at about 1000. I recently switched to using exemestane and am wondering if the mentioned dose is effective?

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
In men AROMASIN (exemestame) has a 9 hour half life. (source Phil-pmgamer18)
I dropped my E2 from 54 to sub 30.(7-42 range), on 12.5mg a week, but I divided it into small (really small) daily doses.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Mr.TT good reply with Exemestame you can cut up the pills better then the brand name and it is not as strong as the brand name. I tell men to start with one half a pill if there E2 is over 50 pg/ml if not do 1/4 of the pill some men need to take it EOD until they hit the sweet spot.

I need 3 pills / day due to it's not working as good from having been on pain meds still going to low is not a big deal as long as you know you went to low. Just stop the med and your E2 will rebound very fast when you get your Rem Sleep Wood back go back on it that day E2 can rebound on you very fast and you can end up to high again. So go back on it but do less. Remember E2 never stays the same from weeks to week and for some it's day to day.
In men AROMASIN (exemestame) has a 9 hour half life. (source Phil-pmgamer18)
I dropped my E2 from 54 to sub 30.(7-42 range), on 12.5mg a week, but I divided it into small (really small) daily doses.