HCG failed - AnabolicMinds.com

HCG failed

1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

HCG failed

I'm approaching my final HCG injection for the month, and haven't noticed any major changes in my testicle size. Does this mean my nuts are pretty much done? Should I try again in a couple months? (I have 1 more vial) The only thing I've noticed with HCG is mood changes. It raises my e2, so I get the psychological sides, along with very faint itchy nipples. I kept up my trt while using the HCG, so would that matter? Should I quit trt while I'm using HCG next time? I tested it with a pregnancy test, and it tested positive so the HCG is legit.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What is your dosing? and is it pharma hcg? maybe you got some bunk stuff. At 500mcg a week split in 2 250mcg injections it should have your balls doing ok?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    What is your dosing? and is it pharma hcg? maybe you got some bunk stuff. At 500mcg a week split in 2 250mcg injections it should have your balls doing ok?
    It's Chinese, but it tested positive on a pregnancy test so it should be good. I was dosing 300mcg twice a week sub-q.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    It's Chinese, but it tested positive on a pregnancy test so it should be good. I was dosing 300mcg twice a week sub-q.
    Yeah that all sounds good, how long have you been on with out it?
    ForeRunner Labs
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

Yeah that all sounds good, how long have you been on with out it?
    My last dose was Wednesday, I've been using HCG with my regular TRT dose for about a month. The other HCG I have is from a Romanian company. I might try it in a couple months.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I needed 500 twice a week to get my nuts big again, but then the sides all grew in relation to the dosing. Like I constantly say- HCG isn't worth it unless you have to take it. Never met anyone that liked it long term other than the few on here.
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I needed 500 twice a week to get my nuts big again, but then the sides all grew in relation to the dosing. Like I constantly say- HCG isn't worth it unless you have to take it. Never met anyone that liked it long term other than the few on here.
    I'll try the 500mcg twice a week then and see how it works. How long did it take before your testicles shrunk again after stopping HCG? Did they shrink down to the size they were prior to HCG?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well, mine never shrunk a ton after starting TRT, so it is hard to say. I noticed it within a couple of days of starting and then once I stopped it went back to TRT size in a few days. To this day, I notice they hug tighter in the morning and by the evening, they are hanging again at about 75% of pre TRT. Balls are stupid anyway, so 75% is just fine by me.
  9. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Well, mine never shrunk a ton after starting TRT, so it is hard to say. I noticed it within a couple of days of starting and then once I stopped it went back to TRT size in a few days. To this day, I notice they hug tighter in the morning and by the evening, they are hanging again at about 75% of pre TRT. Balls are stupid anyway, so 75% is just fine by me.
    I'm thinking mine shrunk big time because I was on such a high dose for so long (because of the nurse giving me incorrect dosage info). It's so weird, I got on trt and kept wondering why my e2 was staying high, why I was always out of breath, hot all the time, no sex drive, irritable, holding water, couldn't exercise worth a sh-t. I was using twice the dose, no wonder my average T level had been in the 1000's, I wasn't using 100mg/week, I was using 200+mg/week! AND the 6 week blast I did wasn't 500mg/week, it was 1000mg/week... That's why I stopped the blast so quickly, because I literally felt like I was going to die. Surprisingly my e2 was only 136 on 1000mg/week. My nuts definitely shriveled during that time. I was a lot stronger at the time, but would get winded within 10 minutes of lifting heavy. From what I've read, that was extremely dangerous. There would be times where I would be watching TV with my girl, and be practically gasping for air. Very strange and scary, glad that's in the past and I still have a future! Haha On 50mg twice a week I can work out as much as I want, do cardio for as long and as intense as I want, and sexually perform like I want and for as long as I want (even though the drive isn't always there, I can get it up with very little effort). FINALLY things are beginning to come together, except for my balls, I think they're going to retire..
  10. Senior Member

By the way, the brand is called Livzon. And the online store I purchased it from just refunded my money. Very impressed with their customer service. The rep said they won't be getting HCG in again though, because it's too much trouble to deal with. Hopefully I wasn't injecting myself with some weird Chinese cancer causing agents or something, I don't trust Chinese sh-t especially food or pharmaceuticals.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    By the way, the brand is called Livzon. And the online store I purchased it from just refunded my money. Very impressed with their customer service. The rep said they won't be getting HCG in again though, because it's too much trouble to deal with. Hopefully I wasn't injecting myself with some weird Chinese cancer causing agents or something, I don't trust Chinese sh-t especially food or pharmaceuticals.
    I thought you tested it though so maybe it was just really under dosed? I'm rather surprised they refunded you. Sounds like a great shop!
    ForeRunner Labs
  12. New Member

Once you have been "on" for a while I don't think they will come back with only a months worth of dosing at 600/week. Also, IMO, they will not remain/come back to the "normal" size even with HCG usage, they just don't atrophy quite as much.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but I remember Matrix posting in the past that it could take up to 2 months to notice a change, if you've been shutdown.

Personally I had to stop HCG. The sides weren't worth it for me. I'll use HCG & HMG if I'm ever looking to have kids, but not till then. Too much estrogen and acne from it for me.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG and HMG PCT Restarts Keep Failing
    By xams2387 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 12:33 AM
  2. HCG Failed... on to TRT - Need Resources
    By DJBeanPole in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 03:29 AM
  3. Failed Test + HCG: Postmortem...what happened?
    By T800 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 11:13 AM
  4. Profile: Clomid, HCG, Novla.
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:37 PM
  5. about hcg , all read !
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 06:54 PM