Test levels "after-blast", time to normal?

  1. Test levels "after-blast", time to normal?


    How far do blood levels lag behind current dosage? For instance, say I was prescribed 100 mg/wk and I bumped it to 200mg/wk for 4 weeks to see how that felt, then went back to 100 mg/wk. How long would I need to be at 100mg/wk to stabilize blood levels to where there were origianlly?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pcn View Post
    How far do blood levels lag behind current dosage? For instance, say I was prescribed 100 mg/wk and I bumped it to 200mg/wk for 4 weeks to see how that felt, then went back to 100 mg/wk. How long would I need to be at 100mg/wk to stabilize blood levels to where there were origianlly?
    Usually takes about a month or a little longer. Stay off test for a week and then go back to your 100mg/ week (split into 2 50mg injections of course) routine the following week.


    BTW, a 200mg/week blast really isn't going to do anything but waste your testosterone oil, and raise your e2 levels. You won't see anything from a 4 week blast of 200mg. If you're wanting an increase in strength and around 10-15lbs of lean muscle mass (accomplished by heavy lifting and heavy eating of course), go for a 500mg blast (divided into 2 250mg/week injections) for 8-12 weeks. Just make sure to keep your e2 under control. You might not see any physical signs of a major e2 increase, but you'll surely feel the psychological effects of it, so keep it in check.

    After your blast, don't inject any testosterone for a couple weeks. Then go back to your regularly scheduled dose.

  3. I went from 120 a week to 250 with a blast and had very noticeable gains and put on about 12 lbs over 8 weeks. About 5lbs of that was water weight and that was also accompanied by e2 sides. It took only 2 weeks to get right back to my TRT test levels.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I went from 120 a week to 250 with a blast and had very noticeable gains and put on about 12 lbs over 8 weeks. About 5lbs of that was water weight and that was also accompanied by e2 sides. It took only 2 weeks to get right back to my TRT test levels.
    Did the blast give you a fair amount of ED? I had off and on ED at the end of my 6 week blast, and a month afterward. You know something is f-d up when 90mg of Viagra won't do sh-t haha But then again, my e2 was 136 AFTER the blast, and my testosterone level was off the chart, way over 1500ng/dL. No wonder so many roid junkies I meet at gyms or wherever else have such bitter/depressive personalities. I can totally understand why someone suffering from steroid induced high e2 would be suicidal. It really f--ks with your personality. What a miserable existence!

  5. Yes, I had a an issue with libido after the 3rd week. It went sky high and then tanked. It took a good month to recover from.

  6. Thanks for the replies. Hopefully it will be 2-3 weeks. I need to go back for a Dr visit before the end of the year and copays & deductibles reset. After Jan 1 is several times the cost. Plus a refil before reset is $5, and $85 after. If I give blood would that help me get back to reset?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Yes, I had a an issue with libido after the 3rd week. It went sky high and then tanked. It took a good month to recover from.
    I had no issue with my blast last spring.....

  8. How high did you go?

    If I do 250mg twice a week thats a 1.25 ml shot. I do thighs, is that too much at one time for a thigh shot?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pcn View Post
    How high did you go?

    If I do 250mg twice a week thats a 1.25 ml shot. I do thighs, is that too much at one time for a thigh shot?
    I did 250 on Monday and Thursday in alternating thighs .....

  10. I have no problem jabbing 3cc's into one quads. I even pin 3ml into one tricept with no issues.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-17-2014, 03:14 PM
  2. Test levels of 204 but I want to father another child
    By stankyleg in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:51 PM
  3. Time of day to get TEST LEVELS checked?
    By Cantell in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 11:39 AM
  4. -Test Level Day After Stopping Superdrol?-
    By BigThreeForMe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 07:20 PM
  5. 4 week cycle of 6-oxo to raise natural test levels...
    By SUPAJAwS1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 10:21 PM
Log in
Log in