Restart with clomid and eraser pro??????????????

Trich27

Awards
I am taking clomid for a restart at 25mg on M,W,F. My understanding(which could be wrong) is that clomid blocks the estrogen signal to your gland but the eraser pro stops your estrogen from converting test. into estrogen. If this is correct what would be the issue of adding eraser pro to my plan? Would taking the eraser pro say on Tuesday,Thursday, and Saturday work. I know the bottles says it should be taken daily but I would rather get input from someone who actually tried something like I'm wanting to try.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you get bloodwork done prior to starting the clomid?

ecto84

ecto84

Awards
Bloodwork first! As I understand, clomid is gonna help you only if its secondary hypogonadism, otherwise its gonna do nothing.

Trich27

Awards
Yes I did. This is basically a restart because my Dr. had the old way of thinking for low test.(injections) I started with a total count about 380test and never checked E2. Next check it was 250 with E2 don't remember exactly the number but was elevated Dosage at first was 1cc once a month. With lower at second check he put me at a 1cc a week plan for a month to force numbers up. Next check showed a complete shut down of my body with test at 198 and E2 at 48. That's when I started investigating it and found that having a secondary and not a primary issue that complete trt wasn't the way I should have went. That's when I went back and told him clomid was what we were gonna try which he was completely ignorant of this plan. After getting on it I've read that estrogen levels can still climb on clomid and wanted to know if erase pro is a good add on.

sysadmn

Awards
I'm not a doctor, but I think it depends on why you think you need an anti-estrogen.

Clomid competes with estrogen in the hypothalamus - it attaches to those receptors, telling the hypothalamus that there is enough estro. Thus less T is converted to estrogen. Clomid doesn't affect the receptors in the breast (the SERMS developed as breast cancer drugs such as nolva do this).

I'd also note that there are no clinical trials that show the main ingredient, Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione, really works. (It's supposed to inhibit the hormone that converts T to estrogen).