Injectable B12 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Injectable B12

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member

I have just started researching liposomal nutrient delivery. It sound much more efficacious but obviously at an increased cost. Does anyone have any good un-biased info on liposomal delivery of vitamins/minerals.

2. Elite Member

Time in my day is extremely limited. First of all, I do not care what other people think. Notice all of the information provided on liver and gut imbalances what I mentioned over 7 years ago people on other health forums are seeing the importance. Several years ago people thought I was a nut job. People who are pioneers will be viewed as so and will be exploited due to the lack of knowledge known at the time. When it comes to my health I will do what is necessary to keep me going in regards to my health in this toxic world. Everything I bring to the table has been research from my colleagues who are on the forefront. There are a lot of things which are getting ready to occur which will make a huge impact on improvement of health for betterment of all.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    When you look at the scheme of things, the money spent on years of supplements, other fads, and wasted time easily make up for it. If I only have known years ago, I would have made the investment. Just as we invest in houses, cars and education the same investment needs to be done for ones health. I have learned to put priorities in the right order. Its not gloating , its just informing people of a new way of looking at their health. When doctors start talking about what elaborate vacations ect ..that's gloating. I just want to give people food for thought. Instead of spending money on going out to eat 2-3 times a months, expensive fancy cars, ect it goes to my health fund.
    Well put.
    •   

4. Elite Member

I have been honored to be part of movement to help people with fluroquinones toxicity to help get their lives back which was taken because of their reaction to this classifcation of drugs. I am not only an advocate, but also a victim of this as well. Through research I was able to help collaborate on the current treatment for these people who have been suffering for no reason. We have found with the intervention of iv therapy these people as well as my self are getting their lives back. Why I do not advertise or gloat what projects I am involved in. Eventually it will be known in time. This is why I do not post as much as well I do not have time with an 70-80 hour work week.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Oh, you won't tolerate it? LOl, oh no.

We are having fun with him and I think I have said it in enough posts, including this one, that he brings great information to the table. So, if you are butt hurt about something that has no effect on you, then you need to find a way to deal with it.

Ok tough guy. I don't think I can be blamed for misinterpreting your post as it looked like a pretty matter-of-fact put down. Maybe take some more Ani and work on your presentation a bit.
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

*pounds on his chest and sprays forum with urine*
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Ok tough guy. I don't think I can be blamed for misinterpreting your post as it looked like a pretty matter-of-fact put down. Maybe take some more Ani and work on your presentation a bit.
    I apologize for upsetting you.
  8. Elite Member

Now after having a bromance moment can we get back to topic
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Please explain. I googled liposomal Vit C & from what I understand it is basically makes the Vit C fat soluble vs water soluble. I just am also curious how you are dosing it.
    All at once or divided doses?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    I have just started researching liposomal nutrient delivery. It sound much more efficacious but obviously at an increased cost. Does anyone have any good un-biased info on liposomal delivery of vitamins/minerals.

Matrix,

Can you answer our questions?

Thank You
  10. Elite Member

Plasma levels are keep best on every 6 hour dosing. I have recommendations from 3 grams to 10+ grams per day for specific health cases.liposonal is 70-80% absorbed intracellular. Its estimated 6 grams of vitamin c liposomal is around 25- 50 grams Iv
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Sorry about that everyone..my bad.

Matrix- any brand recommendations for liposomal C? I see the LivOn brand has good reviews.

I'm about to have an extensive septoplasty done and want a little insurance against infection etc.
  12. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Sorry about that everyone..my bad.

Matrix- any brand recommendations for liposomal C? I see the LivOn brand has good reviews.

I'm about to have an extensive septoplasty done and want a little insurance against infection etc.
    I was looking at one that Swanson has called saw Ultra PureWay-C. It also has some great reviews. It looks exactly like LivOn brand only much cheaper. The only thing different is it is tablet form.
  13. Elite Member

Due to board rules I can not post links

livon is soy based, has alcohol and taste like ass. Lol
  14. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    I was looking at one that Swanson has called saw Ultra PureWay-C. It also has some great reviews. It looks exactly like LivOn brand only much cheaper. The only thing different is it is tablet form.
    Tablets have been shown to be more unstable then in suspension form. Needs to be refrigeratorated ..
  15. Senior Member

How about the name?
  16. New Member

Ok, LivOn is not the best but in your opinion does it still have good intracellular uptake?

If you could post a brand of quality Liposomal supps that would be much appreciated.
  17. Elite Member

Seeking health is what I use. Dr Ben lynch a good colleague of mine actually uses published research not pseudoscience in their formulations.
  18. New Member

Seeking health is what I use. Dr Ben lynch a good colleague of mine actually uses published research not pseudoscience in their formulations.
    Thank you for sharing the info.

Question in regards to liposomal delivery of a substance like Glutathione or B12 for example? If one has access to pharmacetuical injectable glutathione and cyano B12 would those be better than liposomal glutathione and liposomal methal b12?
  19. Elite Member

One has to use high dosages in order to be pushed across the membrane. Taking injections of vitamins is like trying to fill the ocean by pissing in it. Iv get right into the tissue across the cell membranes. Iv have to be forced across. Liposomal can just cruises along. For people who have bad guts which nothing has helped ivs have worked well to restore the healing process which in time supplement and things we get from the table cam take over. I plan on doing 6 weeks intense then just going to once or twice a months for maintenance. Before whining about one can not afford it. Take a look at how much some meat heads and gym rats spend on gear as well as the latest trend to get big and ripped.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do i inject B12 and vitamin C were do i inject them ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 12:28 AM
  2. Injectable B12 questions
    By Travis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 08:02 AM
  3. Injectable B12
    By CrzyLifter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 11:54 AM
  4. Injectable B12 from Sicomed