Injectable B12

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. One of the advantages of owning your own center is having direct access to all the necessary ivs and other modalities being used in cutting edge medicine. I will not waste money on useless supplements. Sitting with an iv being hung meeting with a clients lets them know you practice what one preachers. Due to the fact my gi collagen was damaged with fluroquinones toxicity I was wasting 1000's of dollars on useless therapies. With in 2 weeks body weight went up 10 lbs body fat also dropped from reducing inflammation. I am also doing 6 grams of the most bioavailable form of liposomal vitamin vitamin c available. Amazing what happens when the body is given proper nutrients...
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.


  2. Wait, so you meet clients with an IV hanging out of your arm?
    •   
       


  3. Awesome! Matrix is hard core.

  4. Hahaha. I was just picturing him rolling the IV around with him to show the patients that he is not ****ing around.

  5. Yep hang it and off you go.
    a few other places around do it to...
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Yep hang it and off you go. a few other places around do it to...
    You walk a fine line between being impressive with all of your access to top notch IV therapy, and just gloating about all of the said above. Like I said earlier, us poor regular working class folks will just have to stick with good ole fashioned supplements.
    Remember why you started.

  7. If people here are taking B12 shots for energy (someone mentioned pre-workout), you should look into AMP injections. MUCH better for this application.

  8. When you look at the scheme of things, the money spent on years of supplements, other fads, and wasted time easily make up for it. If I only have known years ago, I would have made the investment. Just as we invest in houses, cars and education the same investment needs to be done for ones health. I have learned to put priorities in the right order. Its not gloating , its just informing people of a new way of looking at their health. When doctors start talking about what elaborate vacations ect ..that's gloating. I just want to give people food for thought. Instead of spending money on going out to eat 2-3 times a months, expensive fancy cars, ect it goes to my health fund.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Isn't Injectable B12 used for weight loss as well? I wanted to try it out a few months ago.
    It would be hard to lose weight on injectable b12 it really increases your appetite. That was my experience at 1,000 mcgs a week

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Injected 1cc of b12. About 15 minutes later I was watching tv and I suddenly got a weird fading vision/panic feeling. Lasted a couple minutes and freaked me out a little bit. Everything's cool now though haha So should I notice a difference in a couple days? I'm thinking 1cc every other day for a week, then 1cc per month depending on how it makes me feel. How are you supposed to aspirate since the liquid is red? Or does it really matter much?
    You can still see the blood if you do hit a vein

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    When you look at the scheme of things, the money spent on years of supplements, other fads, and wasted time easily make up for it. If I only have known years ago, I would have made the investment. Just as we invest in houses, cars and education the same investment needs to be done for ones health. I have learned to put priorities in the right order. Its not gloating , its just informing people of a new way of looking at their health. When doctors start talking about what elaborate vacations ect ..that's gloating. I just want to give people food for thought. Instead of spending money on going out to eat 2-3 times a months, expensive fancy cars, ect it goes to my health fund.
    Matrix, just stop while you are ahead. You are very smart and bring great information-usually, but posts like this bring nothing to the table other than "look at me". Just stop for a minute and think about how ridiculous it sounds and would look if anybody came into your place and saw you walking around with some stupid IV in your arm. Nobody is impressed and just think it is silly, so what is gained?

  12. "You walk a fine line between being impressive with all of your access to top notch IV therapy, and just gloating about all of the said above. Like I said earlier, us poor regular working class folks will just have to stick with good ole fashioned supplements."


    OK. Nobody talk about supplements or treatments this guy can't afford.


    "Matrix, just stop while you are ahead. You are very smart and bring great information-usually, but posts like this bring nothing to the table other than "look at me". Just stop for a minute and think about how ridiculous it sounds and would look if anybody came into your place and saw you walking around with some stupid IV in your arm. Nobody is impressed and just think it is silly, so what is gained?"

    He brings something new to the table and you resent him for it? Nice.


    I find your attitudes appalling.

  13. No. The fact that he makes it seem like its commonplace for people to use these methods and that anyone who uses "supplements" is wasting money is a bit condescending. If you find my attitude appalling, then I too am appalled at your ignorance.
    Remember why you started.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    No. The fact that he makes it seem like its commonplace for people to use these methods and that anyone who uses "supplements" is wasting money is a bit condescending. If you find my attitude appalling, then I too am appalled at your ignorance.


    I think you misread what he's talking about. If his intestines don't absorb oral supplements then said supplements are indeed "useless" to him. That's far from being condescending. Take a chill pill (or get an IV Chill, if you can afford it). One thing I won't tolerate is people seeking to suppress information on this site because of a personal preference or agenda. IV therapies are a growing field with a lot of supporting evidence as to their efficacy and I for one would like to hear more about them. This is an appropriate topic for this section.

  15. Oh, you won't tolerate it? LOl, oh no.

    We are having fun with him and I think I have said it in enough posts, including this one, that he brings great information to the table. So, if you are butt hurt about something that has no effect on you, then you need to find a way to deal with it.

  16. Let us settle this in the THUNDERDOME!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I think you misread what he's talking about. If his intestines don't absorb oral supplements then said supplements are indeed "useless" to him. That's far from being condescending. Take a chill pill (or get an IV Chill, if you can afford it). One thing I won't tolerate is people seeking to suppress information on this site because of a personal preference or agenda. IV therapies are a growing field with a lot of supporting evidence as to their efficacy and I for one would like to hear more about them. This is an appropriate topic for this section.
    It's not that I can't afford it, it's that I allocate my money elsewhere such as two kids and planning on building a house next year. If I told my wife that I wanted to get IV vitamin therapy, she'd be like you better go buy a damn bottle of Century 21s or something. Point I'm trying to make is that many of us don't have the luxury of partaking in groundbreaking supplemental or medicinal treatment options, as cool as it may be. Maybe one of these days I'll try it..
    Remember why you started.

  18. IV vitamin therapy - what sort of costs we talking about here?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    One of the advantages of owning your own center is having direct access to all the necessary ivs and other modalities being used in cutting edge medicine. I will not waste money on useless supplements. Sitting with an iv being hung meeting with a clients lets them know you practice what one preachers. Due to the fact my gi collagen was damaged with fluroquinones toxicity I was wasting 1000's of dollars on useless therapies. With in 2 weeks body weight went up 10 lbs body fat also dropped from reducing inflammation. I am also doing 6 grams of the most bioavailable form of liposomal vitamin vitamin c available. Amazing what happens when the body is given proper nutrients...
    Please explain. I googled liposomal Vit C & from what I understand it is basically makes the Vit C fat soluble vs water soluble. I just am also curious how you are dosing it.
    All at once or divided doses?

  20. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

  21. I have just started researching liposomal nutrient delivery. It sound much more efficacious but obviously at an increased cost. Does anyone have any good un-biased info on liposomal delivery of vitamins/minerals.

  22. Time in my day is extremely limited. First of all, I do not care what other people think. Notice all of the information provided on liver and gut imbalances what I mentioned over 7 years ago people on other health forums are seeing the importance. Several years ago people thought I was a nut job. People who are pioneers will be viewed as so and will be exploited due to the lack of knowledge known at the time. When it comes to my health I will do what is necessary to keep me going in regards to my health in this toxic world. Everything I bring to the table has been research from my colleagues who are on the forefront. There are a lot of things which are getting ready to occur which will make a huge impact on improvement of health for betterment of all.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    When you look at the scheme of things, the money spent on years of supplements, other fads, and wasted time easily make up for it. If I only have known years ago, I would have made the investment. Just as we invest in houses, cars and education the same investment needs to be done for ones health. I have learned to put priorities in the right order. Its not gloating , its just informing people of a new way of looking at their health. When doctors start talking about what elaborate vacations ect ..that's gloating. I just want to give people food for thought. Instead of spending money on going out to eat 2-3 times a months, expensive fancy cars, ect it goes to my health fund.
    Well put.

  24. I have been honored to be part of movement to help people with fluroquinones toxicity to help get their lives back which was taken because of their reaction to this classifcation of drugs. I am not only an advocate, but also a victim of this as well. Through research I was able to help collaborate on the current treatment for these people who have been suffering for no reason. We have found with the intervention of iv therapy these people as well as my self are getting their lives back. Why I do not advertise or gloat what projects I am involved in. Eventually it will be known in time. This is why I do not post as much as well I do not have time with an 70-80 hour work week.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Oh, you won't tolerate it? LOl, oh no.

    We are having fun with him and I think I have said it in enough posts, including this one, that he brings great information to the table. So, if you are butt hurt about something that has no effect on you, then you need to find a way to deal with it.

    Ok tough guy. I don't think I can be blamed for misinterpreting your post as it looked like a pretty matter-of-fact put down. Maybe take some more Ani and work on your presentation a bit.

  26. *pounds on his chest and sprays forum with urine*

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Ok tough guy. I don't think I can be blamed for misinterpreting your post as it looked like a pretty matter-of-fact put down. Maybe take some more Ani and work on your presentation a bit.
    I apologize for upsetting you.

  28. Now after having a bromance moment can we get back to topic
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Please explain. I googled liposomal Vit C & from what I understand it is basically makes the Vit C fat soluble vs water soluble. I just am also curious how you are dosing it.
    All at once or divided doses?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    I have just started researching liposomal nutrient delivery. It sound much more efficacious but obviously at an increased cost. Does anyone have any good un-biased info on liposomal delivery of vitamins/minerals.

    Matrix,

    Can you answer our questions?

    Thank You

  30. Plasma levels are keep best on every 6 hour dosing. I have recommendations from 3 grams to 10+ grams per day for specific health cases.liposonal is 70-80% absorbed intracellular. Its estimated 6 grams of vitamin c liposomal is around 25- 50 grams Iv
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How do i inject B12 and vitamin C were do i inject them ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:28 AM
  2. Injectable B12 questions
    By Travis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 10:02 AM
  3. Injectable B12
    By CrzyLifter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 01:54 PM
  4. Injectable B12 from Sicomed
    By dmw155 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 12:11 AM
  5. Where can I get Injectable b12?
    By Grant in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 11:45 AM
Log in
Log in