HCG

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I might have the chance to finally try HCG, should i inject sub-q or IM? Or does it really matter? Would 200iu per week be enough? It's 90% for cosmetic reasons.

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
I sublingual it, 5000iu / 28days. Your balls will grow in a month.

i

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I sublingual it, 5000iu / 28days. Your balls will grow in a month.

i
That's what I was gonna ask next haha how long it would take before they were near normal size. Will I notice anything at all after the first couple injections?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Goddamnit....I was SO proud this mofo didn't create a testicle thread the last time...I thought we were over it....I thought wrong ....*puts both hands on head and lowers head*

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Goddamnit....I was SO proud this mofo didn't create a testicle thread the last time...I thought we were over it....I thought wrong ....*puts both hands on head and lowers head*
Yeah, I was called out on why my nuts were so small a few days ago. So rather than shoving a steak knife thru her eye socket like I wanted to do, I've decided to fix the problem and hit up the HCG.

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
I used HCG for two months, all I have to show for it is rapid hair loss. Going to see Doc in two weeks. If I'm going to lose my hair might as well be on T and HCG.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I used HCG for two months, all I have to show for it is rapid hair loss. Going to see Doc in two weeks. If I'm going to lose my hair might as well be on T and HCG.
How much were you injecting? I was thinking 25mg twice a week sub-q?

ajntorinj

Awards
Where is 400IU on a 3cc syringe? Around .20cc?

Also, can I just inject it IM? Does it have the same effect IM vs sub-q?
HCG must be reconstituted. This means you get a kit with two vials; one has a powder in it (this is the HCG) and the other is bacteriostatic water. So your first question depends on how many IUs are in your vial and how much water your reconstitute it with. My HCG kit has 10,000IU and 10mL BS water. If I injected all of the water into the vial containing the HCG, I would have a solution that was 10,000IU/10mL = 1000IU/mL. So 400IU would be .4cc.

You can inject SQ or IM. SQ is easier and some say it absorbs better. The instructions say you must inject IM, but the instructions also say HCG is for women, so this one is up to you.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
HCG must be reconstituted. This means you get a kit with two vials; one has a powder in it (this is the HCG) and the other is bacteriostatic water. So your first question depends on how many IUs are in your vial and how much water your reconstitute it with. My HCG kit has 10,000IU and 10mL BS water. If I injected all of the water into the vial containing the HCG, I would have a solution that was 10,000IU/10mL = 1000IU/mL. So 400IU would be .4cc.

You can inject SQ or IM. SQ is easier and some say it absorbs better. The instructions say you must inject IM, but the instructions also say HCG is for women, so this one is up to you.
I got the 5000IU HCG, so I'll add 5cc of the bacteriostatic water to the HCG vial? I inject .30cc testosterone enanthate twice per week, so could I inject .40cc of HCG the same day (twice/week)? I hear a lot of guys use 400IU HCG three times per week, would I get the same effect using 600IU twice per week? It would just be easier for me to do all of my injections the same days.

ajntorinj

Awards
It is up to you how much to BS water to add. If you add 5mL to 5000IU, then yes, .4cc will have 400IU.

1200IU per week is a lot, in my opinion. I would start with 200IU (.2cc) on the days you inject your testosterone to keep it simple. You do not want to inject a lot of HCG, particularly not at once, since high amounts will convert to estradiol intratesticularly, where aromatase inhibitors have no effect. You space out your test for steady levels, so do the same with your HCG.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I just got the vial in the mail, and it's TINY. Am I supposed to add around 3cc of the bacteriostatic water to the vial, transfer it to another vial, and add 2 more cc and transfer that? And unfortunately it's all in Chinese......

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
25mcg 2x per week will do little to nothing.

minimum would be 250mcg 2x per week. many HRT docs prescribe 500mcg 2x per week

I would see no reason to do IM

ajntorinj

Awards
I just got the vial in the mail, and it's TINY. Am I supposed to add around 3cc of the bacteriostatic water to the vial, transfer it to another vial, and add 2 more cc and transfer that? And unfortunately it's all in Chinese......
Numbers are universal, so it should say if the vial contains 5000IU. If so, add 3cc of BS water. 5000IU/3cc = 1666.67IU/CC. Inject 0.15cc twice a week for a weekly dose of 500IU. To accurately dose 0.15cc, buy 1/2mL insulin needles.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Numbers are universal, so it should say if the vial contains 5000IU. If so, add 3cc of BS water. 5000IU/3cc = 1666.67IU/CC. Inject 0.15cc twice a week for a weekly dose of 500IU. To accurately dose 0.15cc, buy 1/2mL insulin needles.

Thanks for the awesome info, I had IU's confused. It says HCG 5000IU on the box and vial. So I just inject the 3cc of BS water into the vial, and it's ready? Or do I transfer the mixed liquid into a different vial? I watched a video, and the guy transferred it into another vial for some reason.

ajntorinj

Awards
No, you do not need to transfer it to another vial.

2 notes:

1. To reconstitute: Remove air from HCG vial with syringe. Inject this air into BS water vial. Draw BS water from vial. Inject BS water into HCG vial. When injecting water into HCG vial, try to make the water run down the side of the vial instead of slamming the HCG with a stream of water. Do not shake the vial to dissolve the HCG or to mix the solution. Repeat until BS water vial is empty.

2. Keep your reconstituted HCG in the fridge. If you preload syringes, keep these in the fridge until you are ready to inject.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
No, you do not need to transfer it to another vial.

2 notes:

1. To reconstitute: Remove air from HCG vial with syringe. Inject this air into BS water vial. Draw BS water from vial. Inject BS water into HCG vial. When injecting water into HCG vial, try to make the water run down the side of the vial instead of slamming the HCG with a stream of water. Do not shake the vial to dissolve the HCG or to mix the solution. Repeat until BS water vial is empty.

2. Keep your reconstituted HCG in the fridge. If you preload syringes, keep these in the fridge until you are ready to inject.
I skipped one of your instructions (about removing the air from the HCG vial). That's a hell of a vacuum! The water went in fast, and made the liquid frothy on top for a few minutes. Hope it's not ruined! I added 3mL of bacteriostatic water, which filled the tiny vial all the way to the top. I'll know to be sure and draw the air out next time!

ajntorinj

Awards
I skipped one of your instructions (about removing the air from the HCG vial). That's a hell of a vacuum! The water went in fast, and made the liquid frothy on top for a few minutes. Hope it's not ruined! I added 3mL of bacteriostatic water, which filled the tiny vial all the way to the top. I'll know to be sure and draw the air out next time!
I guess it should get frothy on top; they get this stuff from urine, I hear.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I guess it should get frothy on top; they get this stuff from urine, I hear.
We used to joke may as well get a hot pregnant woman to piss on you for free transdermal hcg....cheaper than buying it that's for sure lol

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
How much HCG do I need per week if injecting trial delastryl 1cc every two weeks.

Doc says I will go to weekly injections once he knows my levels after 3rd injection.

Also I was not prescribed an AI, should I be concerned?

ajntorinj

Awards
How much HCG do I need per week if injecting trial delastryl 1cc every two weeks.

Doc says I will go to weekly injections once he knows my levels after 3rd injection.

Also I was not prescribed an AI, should I be concerned?
1) I don't know.
2) Convince your doc to give you a prescription so that you can inject yourself. Going to the doctor's office once a week will cost a lot of time and money.
3) You will need to monitor your estradiol levels via bloodwork to determine whether it is necessary or not.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
on cycle hcg 250-500 iu's 3x a week. Haven't ever used it OFF cycle, but have used it in my post cycle therapy at 1000 iu's e3d for 2 weeks with GREAT success.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Also, to my knowledge I have NEVER heard of hcg making anyone lose their hair. That is due to DHT killing hair follicles from what I understand.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Also, to my knowledge I have NEVER heard of hcg making anyone lose their hair. That is due to DHT killing hair follicles from what I understand.
All I've heard is that HCG increases DHT, which causes the hair loss in men who are susceptible to it.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
How high does HCG jack your e2? I used 500iu last night, and could feel e2 effects a couple hours later and throughout the night. Irritable, hot, anxious, bad sleep, etc. Say if my e2 stays around 40 on 80mg/week of testosterone, about how many points will HCG raise e2 on average?

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
I have a prescription up to 3 months worth, my doc will inject a few times and then will teach me how to do it after 3rd injection to see where my levels are. Will probably be on AI if I get any symptoms of high E, just thought it was standard to prescribe AI with T. Would 200 IU twice a week be sufficient to maintain normal testicular function?

ajntorinj

Awards
I have a prescription up to 3 months worth, my doc will inject a few times and then will teach me how to do it after 3rd injection to see where my levels are. Will probably be on AI if I get any symptoms of high E, just thought it was standard to prescribe AI with T. Would 200 IU twice a week be sufficient to maintain normal testicular function?
Treat estradiol according to blood work.

Probably.

ajntorinj

Awards
How high does HCG jack your e2? I used 500iu last night, and could feel e2 effects a couple hours later and throughout the night. Irritable, hot, anxious, bad sleep, etc. Say if my e2 stays around 40 on 80mg/week of testosterone, about how many points will HCG raise e2 on average?
You do not know the HCG caused high estradiol, and you do not know what you were experiencing was due to estradiol.

There is no formula to determine the relationship between HCG dosage and estradiol conversion, but the correlation is positive.

Split your dose, and get labwork done.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'm using 1cc insulin syringes for the HCG. So .5 on the syringe would be 500iu right?

ajntorinj

Awards
I'm using 1cc insulin syringes for the HCG. So .5 on the syringe would be 500iu right?
Again, it depends on the concentration of the solution. If you added 3mL to 5000IU as I instructed earlier, then .5cc would have 5000IU/3mL * .5mL = 833.33IU.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Again, it depends on the concentration of the solution. If you added 3mL to 5000IU as I instructed earlier, then .5cc would have 5000IU/3mL * .5mL = 833.33IU.
I'm using the U-100 1cc insulin syringes, and it says for U-100 insulin only. Is it measured differently with these syringes? I've been injecting 50 units, maybe that's why I had the reaction I get when e2 is high? I injected 30 units HCG today with no side effects.

ajntorinj

Awards
I have no idea what you are asking now. Does units equal IU? The tick marks on the syringe? Follow the directions I gave you and you will be fine.

Also, you really seem out of your element; you should have been sure of what you were doing before you decided to mess with your hormones.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I have no idea what you are asking now. Does units equal IU? The tick marks on the syringe? Follow the directions I gave you and you will be fine.

I read somewhere about measuring differently with U-100 syringes, and that's the reason they're marked "for insulin use only". Just want to be positive about my dosage that's all.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
The slin pinz i use have 50 ticks not 100 as in 100 per ml. Watch for that. Go to the online peptide or hcg calculator and type in the proper #'s and that will set you straight. Just remember to enter 50 for ticks field

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Thursday will be the 2 week mark on HCG, still no results so far. Would it help if I quit TRT for a week while running the HCG?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For what purpose? Meaning, what are you looking to accomplish with HCG? When I initially started taking it when I first started TRT was that it was immediately noticeable with everything. Nuts hung a little lower, but all the sides came on. Water weight gain, irritability, and lethargy. All after one week. I would think that you should notice any benefit or con by this point.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
For what purpose? Meaning, what are you looking to accomplish with HCG? When I initially started taking it when I first started TRT was that it was immediately noticeable with everything. Nuts hung a little lower, but all the sides came on. Water weight gain, irritability, and lethargy. All after one week. I would think that you should notice any benefit or con by this point.
I'm wondering if it's legit. I haven't noticed anything except the first day I took too much and felt e2 signs. Nuts are still small and scrotum is tight. Guess I'll get a pregnancy test and find out if my HCG is good or not. I'm trying to get my nuts to look normal again, and in semi-working condition. After a month I'll get my LH and FSH tested to see if it made a difference (my last blood panel showed 0.0 for both). If the test comes back normal/high range, and my nuts are still the same size, I'll know they're pretty much done.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Even with HCG your LH and FSH will still test next to zero. I don't think two weeks is long enough to see cosmetic changes.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Even with HCG your LH and FSH will still test next to zero. I don't think two weeks is long enough to see cosmetic changes.
So HCG is only going to mimic LH and FSH to stimulate Leydig cells to produce natural test, but not signal the pituitary to start producing its own LH and FSH? Or do you have to stop all exogenous test for a few weeks for the pituitary to begin producing again? I've got two vials, so I'll use them both back to back and see if I notice any major results. If it's minor, I'll just stick with the test..

ajntorinj

Awards
HCG only mimics LH. It is not GnRH, so it will not signal the pituitary to release either LH or FSH. FSH binds to receptors on the Sertoli cells, not Leydig cells. To get the pituitary to release LH and FSH, use a SERM.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
HCG only mimics LH. It is not GnRH, so it will not signal the pituitary to release either LH or FSH. FSH binds to receptors on the Sertoli cells, not Leydig cells. To get the pituitary to release LH and FSH, use a SERM.
So unless I'm trying to restart and stop TRT, or get my girl pregnant, HCG is all I need to keep my testicles working? How will I know they're working again? Just by the way they look, or sperm analysis?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Also, would it be ok to use HCG every other month or even every two months to keep my nuts semi-working? The place I get it from is a bit expensive, so doing it every month could get costly. Once you stop the HCG while on TRT, about how long does it take for your testicles to shrink back down? I'm thinking mine got smaller because I was taking double the dose of testosterone. I doubt my normal dose will cause this much shrinkage. I am noticing a small difference in size though, not much, but at least I know it's working.

ajntorinj

Awards
Given what I posted above, you should know what result a sperm analysis on some on TRT and HCG would yield, so I am not inclined to answer more questions when you are not pulling your own weight on your education. However, you said you started HCG for cosmetic reasons. If you are getting cosmetic results, then you should be satisfied, no?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Given what I posted above, you should know what result a sperm analysis on some on TRT and HCG would yield, so I am not inclined to answer more questions when you are not pulling your own weight on your education. However, you said you started HCG for cosmetic reasons. If you are getting cosmetic results, then you should be satisfied, no?
Jesus f*cking Christ man I was just curious if the HCG could be working even if there is no change in testicle size. I've read that shutting down your pituitary will also lower your DHEA, so I'll bring that up at my next endo visit. Maybe they'll find a way for me to obtain it at a cheaper price, since insurance rarely pays for it from what I'm told. I appreciate your help, but if you're going to reply on an information/help forum with smart ass replies, then you probably shouldn't bother.

ajntorinj

Awards
DHEA is cheap enough without insurance; I supplement with both DHEA and pregnenolone, and both are very affordable.

Meanwhile, if you are going to ask for help and not integrate the knowledge offered, perhaps you should not bother, either.