Blood Donation twice a week?

corvettels3

Awards
Whats going are guys?

I received my bw last week and hematocrit,hemoglobin,and rbc are all high.

Hematocrit: 56.5
Hemoglobin: 19.1
RBC: 6.24

I was fully hydrated and had zero caffeine before the bw.

I made a whole blood donation this past Monday at a blood&tissue bank. Yesterday I received a call from a local hospital to inform me of a blood drive this Friday.

My questions: Is it safe to make two donates within a week? Do you think my numbers will come down to a normal range?

many thanks brothers..

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
I don't know about twice in a week, but one blood donation brought my level down from 56 to 53 so two donations would probably get you around 50.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Whats going are guys?

I received my bw last week and hematocrit,hemoglobin,and rbc are all high.

Hematocrit: 56.5
Hemoglobin: 19.1
RBC: 6.24

I was fully hydrated and had zero caffeine before the bw.

I made a whole blood donation this past Monday at a blood&tissue bank. Yesterday I received a call from a local hospital to inform me of a blood drive this Friday.

My questions: Is it safe to make two donates within a week? Do you think my numbers will come down to a normal range?

many thanks brothers..
I think you're only allowed to donate once every couple months. Just keep donating every few months and that should keep your levels in check. Doesn't hurt to lower your dose of testosterone either, which would help lower your hematocrit and RBC as well. I vary my dose, some weeks I'll get a total of 100mg, some I'll go as low as 50mg total. Never over 100mg/week though, divided into two 50mg doses of course.

corvettels3

Awards
I don't know about twice in a week, but one blood donation brought my level down from 56 to 53 so two donations would probably get you around 50.
Thanks brother.. Down 3% per pint is about right.

I think you're only allowed to donate once every couple months. Just keep donating every few months and that should keep your levels in check. Doesn't hurt to lower your dose of testosterone either, which would help lower your hematocrit and RBC as well. I vary my dose, some weeks I'll get a total of 100mg, some I'll go as low as 50mg total. Never over 100mg/week though, divided into two 50mg doses of course.
Yeah you can't donate at the same place within 54 days. Thats why I donated at a Heart & Tissue facility and my next donation will be at a local hospital. The only reason you need to wait 54 days is because it takes about 4-6 weeks to replenish the RBC. My RBC is already too high so I don't see this as a problem. It should be the same thing as a double red blood cell donation.

What sucks is that I had success with grapefruit in the beginning of the year, but it did not do crap this time around.