refractory issues - AnabolicMinds.com

refractory issues

1. Advanced Member

refractory issues

Anyone having probs with recovery after an orgasm since being on trt? Like going a few days before having an interest in sex again? if so how did you fix the issue

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Have you measured your Prolactin? If it is too high, then CABERGOLINE will help.
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    Anyone having probs with recovery after an orgasm since being on trt? Like going a few days before having an interest in sex again? if so how did you fix the issue
    Happens all the time, if I was never with my girl I'd never think about sex since trt. I've had more imbalances of hormones on trt than any other time in my life. Just not horny anymore even though bloodwork suggests levels of all the main hormones are good. Still able to perform, but it's not something I would think about any other time of the day.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not here, I think about sex a lot unless I am really tired. I can go the grocery store and walk out thinking about sex with women I simply walked by. I have never been the guy who has sex and then in 15 minutes is wanting it again, so that is normal for me. Sex at night and then wanting it again in the morning is normal for me.
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Not here, I think about sex a lot unless I am really tired. I can go the grocery store and walk out thinking about sex with women I simply walked by. I have never been the guy who has sex and then in 15 minutes is wanting it again, so that is normal for me. Sex at night and then wanting it again in the morning is normal for me.
    TRT definitely lowered my sex drive in a huge way. I used to think about sex a lot, but it's the last thing on my mind since TRT. Guess I'll try a restart when I talk with my endo again, I just don't have any drive like I used to for much of anything, and it's the worst on the day of injection. I've raised levels of this, lowered levels of that, waited for things to level out by themselves etc, nothing worked. I've unfortunately wasted over a year of my life trying to get my body in order with TRT, I don't think I'm willing to waste another.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  292 lbs.

Just the opposite for me.....the wife says I act like I am in my twenties since starting my trt
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, I really feel for those that don't get this benefit. Maybe it was never low t to begin with?
  8. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Yeah, I really feel for those that don't get this benefit. Maybe it was never low t to begin with?
    That's what I'm thinking, and I read an article somewhere that low testosterone doesn't always kill your sex drive. According to the article, some castrated men have higher sex drives and more erections than non castrated men.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I can't remember, did you try and have any success with Macuna?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post

That's what I'm thinking, and I read an article somewhere that low testosterone doesn't always kill your sex drive. According to the article, some castrated men have higher sex drives and more erections than non castrated men.
    I have the same issue on trt even though my levels are generally 800. Wondering if you are on HCG, because many guys say that's when the libido took off is when they started using it. Geez for a 47 year old man with levels above 800 I should do nothing but think about sex.
  11. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rfarns01 View Post

I have the same issue on trt even though my levels are generally 800. Wondering if you are on HCG, because many guys say that's when the libido took off is when they started using it. Geez for a 47 year old man with levels above 800 I should do nothing but think about sex.
    Nope, but I wish the doc had started me on a trial of HCG first
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Check your DHT, SHGB and Free Test levels. These have had the most impact on sex drive for me.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Issues Reloaded!!
    By bigpetefox in forum Pics
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 12-16-2003, 10:27 PM
  2. 1AD and eyesight issues?
    By drmt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 08:07 AM
  3. FDA Issues Supp Guidelines
    By deaconbill in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2003, 11:08 AM
  4. Sage, What's Your Status (Hair Issue?)?
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 08:25 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 08:03 AM