refractory issues

  1. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    2822

    refractory issues


    Anyone having probs with recovery after an orgasm since being on trt? Like going a few days before having an interest in sex again? if so how did you fix the issue

  2. Registered User
    Mr.TT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    301

    Have you measured your Prolactin? If it is too high, then CABERGOLINE will help.
  3. Registered User
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    146010

    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    Anyone having probs with recovery after an orgasm since being on trt? Like going a few days before having an interest in sex again? if so how did you fix the issue
    Happens all the time, if I was never with my girl I'd never think about sex since trt. I've had more imbalances of hormones on trt than any other time in my life. Just not horny anymore even though bloodwork suggests levels of all the main hormones are good. Still able to perform, but it's not something I would think about any other time of the day.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,145
    Rep Power
    1131963

    Not here, I think about sex a lot unless I am really tired. I can go the grocery store and walk out thinking about sex with women I simply walked by. I have never been the guy who has sex and then in 15 minutes is wanting it again, so that is normal for me. Sex at night and then wanting it again in the morning is normal for me.
  5. Registered User
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    146010

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Not here, I think about sex a lot unless I am really tired. I can go the grocery store and walk out thinking about sex with women I simply walked by. I have never been the guy who has sex and then in 15 minutes is wanting it again, so that is normal for me. Sex at night and then wanting it again in the morning is normal for me.
    TRT definitely lowered my sex drive in a huge way. I used to think about sex a lot, but it's the last thing on my mind since TRT. Guess I'll try a restart when I talk with my endo again, I just don't have any drive like I used to for much of anything, and it's the worst on the day of injection. I've raised levels of this, lowered levels of that, waited for things to level out by themselves etc, nothing worked. I've unfortunately wasted over a year of my life trying to get my body in order with TRT, I don't think I'm willing to waste another.
  6. Registered User
    bigt405's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  292 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    9326

    Just the opposite for me.....the wife says I act like I am in my twenties since starting my trt
  7. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,145
    Rep Power
    1131963

    Yeah, I really feel for those that don't get this benefit. Maybe it was never low t to begin with?
  8. Registered User
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    146010

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Yeah, I really feel for those that don't get this benefit. Maybe it was never low t to begin with?
    That's what I'm thinking, and I read an article somewhere that low testosterone doesn't always kill your sex drive. According to the article, some castrated men have higher sex drives and more erections than non castrated men.
  9. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,145
    Rep Power
    1131963

    I can't remember, did you try and have any success with Macuna?
  10. Registered User
    rfarns01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    2581

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post

    That's what I'm thinking, and I read an article somewhere that low testosterone doesn't always kill your sex drive. According to the article, some castrated men have higher sex drives and more erections than non castrated men.
    I have the same issue on trt even though my levels are generally 800. Wondering if you are on HCG, because many guys say that's when the libido took off is when they started using it. Geez for a 47 year old man with levels above 800 I should do nothing but think about sex.
  11. Registered User
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    146010

    Quote Originally Posted by rfarns01 View Post

    I have the same issue on trt even though my levels are generally 800. Wondering if you are on HCG, because many guys say that's when the libido took off is when they started using it. Geez for a 47 year old man with levels above 800 I should do nothing but think about sex.
    Nope, but I wish the doc had started me on a trial of HCG first
  12. Registered User
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,440
    Rep Power
    148156

    Check your DHT, SHGB and Free Test levels. These have had the most impact on sex drive for me.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Issues Reloaded!!
    By bigpetefox in forum Pics
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 12-16-2003, 10:27 PM
  2. 1AD and eyesight issues?
    By drmt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 08:07 AM
  3. FDA Issues Supp Guidelines
    By deaconbill in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2003, 11:08 AM
  4. Sage, What's Your Status (Hair Issue?)?
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 08:25 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 08:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in