TRT with low dose of Halo?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm on 150mg Cyp a week and found a bottle of Halo in my cabin, might be like 30 pills left, would I get any benefits from taking 1 pill a day in the morning or is it a waste?

Thanks for any input

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
What mg amount are the pills?
Generally people run a minimum of 50mg a day.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What mg amount are the pills?
Generally people run a minimum of 50mg a day.
I think it's 25mg a pill, I'm not interested in any weight gain or anything like since I'm on a cut now and losing weight but a little strength or energy would be nice :)

Is it too low to "feel" anything?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
There is one way to find out, try it. No worries about suppression. If you respond really well 25mg might give you a little something. I would not expect too much though most people run 75 and up but then again I personally feel people want to much too quick and run too much of almost everything.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
There is one way to find out, try it. No worries about suppression. If you respond really well 25mg might give you a little something. I would not expect too much though most people run 75 and up but then again I personally feel people want to much too quick and run too much of almost everything.
Yeah, I'm in a good cut right now and weight coming off and I'm getting leaner so I'm not looking to getting any "bigger" but it would be nice with some strength or a little increase in mood. :)

I want to try it but I don't want to screw up my cut either... What you think, can it help me?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I doubt you'll feel anything. Provided you're talking about halodrol not halotestin lol. 25 mg a day of hdrol is likely a waste unless you respond very well, I'd just save it and get another bottle, do it right.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
It wouldn't hurt just more than likely will be little to no effect.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I just picked up some helladrol and I'm gonna run it alongside my trt in about 3 months or so.....but yeah, I'm gonna do 100mg or 125mg per day, only because I know I respond better to higher dosages on other PH/DS I've used in the past. Some guys get results at pretty low doses....like 30mg epi or 50mg hdrol and less....those people are few and far between though, esp on the low dose hdrol part of it. Might as well just take it, 25mg is better than the nothing you were gonna be taking :D

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I just picked up some helladrol and I'm gonna run it alongside my trt in about 3 months or so.....but yeah, I'm gonna do 100mg or 125mg per day, only because I know I respond better to higher dosages on other PH/DS I've used in the past. Some guys get results at pretty low doses....like 30mg epi or 50mg hdrol and less....those people are few and far between though, esp on the low dose hdrol part of it. Might as well just take it, 25mg is better than the nothing you were gonna be taking :D
I like how you're thinking :)

Thanks guys!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Helladrol as well. I might try stacking it with my TRT about the same time as you.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I have a bottle of Helladrol as well. I might try stacking it with my TRT about the same time as you.
We can be like women who get pregnant at the same time, and share our experience :D

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit older than you and I think you are going higher with TRT than I am but it should be an interesting comparison.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I'm a bit older than you and I think you are going higher with TRT than I am but it should be an interesting comparison.
Yeah when I cycle in a PH or DS or AAS I usually run 12 pumps (or more if I have it) of 1% (which isn't that much afterall at that %)....normally I'll do 8-10 pumps, OK usually 10 pumps :D