REALLY STRANGE blood work- help

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My glucose is usually 60-80... This was fasted and hardly eat sugar... NO HFCS.

My prolactin is normally 8

My test hasn't been 1000 I don't think EVER lol.... Free test super high....

My total test was 200 this time last year........

All I am taking is test powder, c20, prime, and versa... No aas or ph to speak of.

Estradiol highest I've ever seen it....

Dhea sulfate???

High calcium- parathyroid issues?

High liver enzymes.... Wtf?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought you were doing an anavar cycle. Plus I thought you were on TRT. I don't know it seems like you are a bit obsessed lately running around worried about every little thing and trying every single thing, like a supplement, or TRT, or worried about your training. In my opinion, you need to leave well enough alone. Relax and enjoy your life. Get your head right.

Not trying to sound like a dick, just telling you what I see from your recent post history. I would consult a psychologist first. Once again, not trying to be a dick, just trying to help out.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought you were doing an anavar cycle. Plus I thought you were on TRT. I don't know it seems like you are a bit obsessed lately running around worried about every little thing and trying every single thing, like a supplement, or TRT, or worried about your training. In my opinion, you need to leave well enough alone. Relax and enjoy your life. Get your head right.

Not trying to sound like a dick, just telling you what I see from your recent post history.
No, I was waiting for these labs to see if I wanted to run anything other than natty stuff... I agree definitely stuck in my head with it, but those aren't exactly numbers one can ignore...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you getting this blood work through your regular doctor?. If there is a problem I would discuss it with your regular PCP.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like I say, you can't just self medicate and self treat. Gotta see a doctor about this.
My urologist, yes I'm only going to get treated w rx and medical supervision. If my levels were normal and in check i was CONSIDERING and researching a cycle. But that is most definitely OUT now

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get another lab done. I'd want to see more than one lab with calcium in normal levels and this is one test that seems to get screwed up. Then compare your other numbers on the second lab.

Also, you seem so paranoid and have so much anxiety based on your past posts, that I would never even consider a cycle. You don't seem mentally ready.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get another lab done. I'd want to see more than one lab with calcium in normal levels and this is one test that seems to get screwed up. Then compare your other numbers on the second lab.

Also, you seem so paranoid and have so much anxiety based on your past posts, that I would never even consider a cycle. You don't seem mentally ready.
I'm not mentally ready I'm not gonna do it I promise.

My lab from July everything was fine. Literally everything. Test, estradiol, free test, prolactin, all 100% normal in range. No liver or glucose issues either.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, but this one is off, so I would do another. When I see anomalies, I test again to make sure it is accurate. Usually it is not, but I still want to know.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, but this one is off, so I would do another. When I see anomalies, I test again to make sure it is accurate. Usually it is not, but I still want to know.
Ok, sorry, what do u think is off?

Edit: the calcium? How could that affect prolactin and test, estradiol, dhea s?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes and go see a Psychologist too.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I don't know, I've had some anomalous readings (as in 2200 and 2400 total test due to androgel contamination)....but thats a shytload of anomalies on that paper :D I can't see things changing drastically upon new labs. Something he is taking is jacking up his total test and free test (=good)....but is also spiking up his estradiol and prolactin (=bad) (DAA I assume), and also something is messing with his liver values among a few other things.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yep he is on DAA, I knew it. I try to tell people about that shyt and how it spikes up your estradiol AND prolactin, they don't want to have it though....too many fcking reps who's company carries DAA on this board. DAA = elevated prolactin and estradiol and test, elevated test = elevated liver values (I get this too at 1000 plus, but not as bad as these labs, I am just above top of range). I think its the DAA and the other supps he is taking, they require an AI-prolactin control-liver aids.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep he is on DAA, I knew it. I try to tell people about that shyt and how it spikes up your estradiol AND prolactin, they don't want to have it though....too many fcking reps who's company carries DAA on this board. DAA = elevated prolactin and estradiol and test, elevated test = elevated liver values (I get this too at 1000 plus, but not as bad as these labs, I am just above top of range). I think its the DAA and the other supps he is taking, they require an AI-prolactin control-liver aids.
Yes, on daa... However I took test powder in the past and my physique did not take this kind of hit, it actualy improved nicely.... I do not have labs tho from that time.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yea I always use something with L dopa precursors in it like igf 2 or inhibit p while using DAA also an anti estrogen like formeron or erase. I read somewhere that versa 1 was spiked with methyl clostebol. I really don't believe that though

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I always use something with L dopa precursors in it like igf 2 or inhibit p while using DAA also an anti estrogen like formeron or erase. I read somewhere that versa 1 was spiked with methyl clostebol. I really don't believe that though
Wtf is methyl clostebol?? Again, I used versa a while back and had no negative sides and great recomp.

Test powder includes prolactin and estrogen supports... I'm not sure what has caused these elevated numbers. The test is great... But e2 and prolactin r no good. Again, my issues are my saggy/puffy pecs. And inability to attain a full erection and maintain the weak one.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If there are two things that I hate equally, it is DAA and HCG.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
sometimes it seems like its more trouble than its worth when you have to spend all that money on ancillaries despite the atual DAA being dirt cheap. I bet the prolactin and estrogen control in this DAA product is lacking and that is the reason for the increased prolactin and estrogen #'s. I mean what else could it be?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, no I have no distaste for androgel.

To your point, though- DAA was terrible for me. It raised e2, lowered total and free test, and gave me really bad headaches.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards

To your point, though- DAA was terrible for me. It raised e2, lowered total and free test, and gave me really bad headaches.
Oh yeah, I forgot....you are one of the few (the proud?) who does not use androgel that doesn't have a hatred for it. :D

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
LMAO at people blaming your blood work anomalies on Test Powder!. Hilarious!.
I don't think there are any LOL's about it actually.....unless you can point out something he is taking that is known to raise e2/prolactin AND testosterone (and consequently liver values) all at the same time? He is on nothing but OTC stuff, hell not even on any gray area OTC stuff (like peptides or forma etc.). And he was fine beforehand....so when all other possibilities are eliminated, you are left with the culprit/truth! :D OK, I'll quote sherlock holmes....(T-Bone, how often have I said) "when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"....OK kinda-sorta works here lol.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. it would be ridiculous to not look at the OTC supplements as skewing labs. I mean, they are sold to alter (improve?) base numbers and while those of us that have been around a long time know that it is miniscule differences at best, it is still a variable. The only way to really see what is going on is to stop them all together and test. I had to go through this before I started TRT so I am familiar with the effect OTCs can have.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I agree. it would be ridiculous to not look at the OTC supplements as skewing labs. I mean, they are sold to alter (improve?) base numbers and while those of us that have been around a long time know that it is miniscule differences at best, it is still a variable. The only way to really see what is going on is to stop them all together and test. I had to go through this before I started TRT so I am familiar with the effect OTCs can have.
Well DAA has been proven effective in ramping up total test in many guys to upwards of 1000 Levels from midrange (400-500), and we all know the female hormone spikes that come with that type of jump in range. So DAA is one of those oddball OTC's that is actually super effective in most at raising total test, but comes with numerous negative effects as well.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the discussion guys... I only have 5 days left of the tp so I'm gonna finish it out...

I found an interesting study in 5 HTP that too much can suppress dopamine levels and in turn raise prolactin. Turns out my sleep aid that I have been double dosing contains about 50mg per dose.... So 100mg 5htp for me is FAR too much... Heck 50 can be no good at times (I've known this for a while)..... So I'm thinking the prolactin could have been from that, and a fat burner I was using that has high levels of PEA.....

So I dropped the fat burner, cut the sleep aid dose in half, and will monitor the situation. In sure my dr will order another set of bloods on Monday once he sees these (he was away Friday)!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Adrenals and possible thyroid are shot to hell. I can not emphasize more. CHECK ADRENALS AND THYROID PROPERLY BEFORE STARTING TRT..As I can see this was probably never evaluated properly. You could also be vitamin D deficient or body may be in a major state of acidosis from high calcium to maintain proper alkalinity. I would suggest PTH serum ASAP

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude. Get help with the OCD and body dysmorphia.

You have very little lean body mass. Eat well, lift well, rest more, enjoy your life.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude. Get help with the OCD and body dysmorphia.

You have very little lean body mass. Eat well, lift well, rest more, enjoy your life.
I hear that.. It's been a life long issue. Doin my best

Seems like I don't grow no matter what. I actually seem to get leaner and more muscular over the course of a deload or complete off week...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adrenals and possible thyroid are shot to hell. I can not emphasize more. CHECK ADRENALS AND THYROID PROPERLY BEFORE STARTING TRT..As I can see this was probably never evaluated properly. You could also be vitamin D deficient or body may be in a major state of acidosis from high calcium to maintain proper alkalinity. I would suggest PTH serum ASAP
I'm trying to get into an endo before the appointment I had scheduled for early November. I will bring up these points for sure though

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I more than empathize (in my own infirmity) and I am powerless!

2 Corinthians 12:5-10
I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say, or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Seems like I don't grow no matter what. I actually seem to get leaner and more muscular over the course of a deload or complete off week...
"More and more people today are concerned with their physical fitness and good health. But what about our spiritual fitness? I know you made us and you want us to take care of our bodies, but more important is our spiritual health. Paul told Timothy to "Train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and life to come" (1 Timothy 4:7-8). Please help me to also work on "firming up my faith" in addition to firming up my body, so that I will be pleasing to you and an example to those around me. I want to grow closer and closer to you and would love to bring others along with me. Lord, anoint me. In Jesus' name I pray, amen"

I mean no disrespect by sharing my faith (not religion) with you.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say, or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

"More and more people today are concerned with their physical fitness and good health. But what about our spiritual fitness? I know you made us and you want us to take care of our bodies, but more important is our spiritual health. Paul told Timothy to "Train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and life to come" (1 Timothy 4:7-8). Please help me to also work on "firming up my faith" in addition to firming up my body, so that I will be pleasing to you and an example to those around me. I want to grow closer and closer to you and would love to bring others along with me. Lord, anoint me. In Jesus' name I pray, amen"

I actually have recently found my faith again... I very much like and appreciate this. Thank you..

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say, or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

I officially just liked you that much more, man. Good approach, lol.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna get "for my power is made perfect in weakness" added to one of my half sleeves now. Seriously. I love this passage now and it's beyond fitting and has caused me to do some serious soul searching and put things into perspective. Thanks again.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am also seeing the dr today at 2 to go over these results and see what, if anything, he thinks we should do. I'm kind of hoping for some
Adex... And hoping the powerfull I started taking Friday night will assist with the prolactin.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna get "for my power is made perfect in weakness" added to one of my half sleeves now. Seriously. I love this passage now and it's beyond fitting and has caused me to do some serious soul searching and put things into perspective. Thanks again.
I was searching for the right words to say to you and it came to me. Ironically I have my own thorns past and present that my tormentor has been tormenting me with...to the point of dispair...and it too has given me renewed hope that it truely is in my weakness that His power is made perfect and my strength is found in Christ alone.

JD261985

Banned
Awards

About to take my first deload week in two weeks. Can't believe I haven't been doing these all along

JD261985

Banned
Awards

That sucks ill tell you the one DAA Supplement that made my testicles humongous was TCF 1 by primordial performance. Felt great on that stuff except for an initial headache. Also, I had tons of energy

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything is going well here. My mood has been amazing the last 8-9 days.. I realized I was taking too much 5htp which can increase prolactin via a reduction in dopamine....... So I fixed that and made some other minor changes in supplementation and diet and I'm leaning out, hardening up, and getting stronger... And feeling great while doing it! Thanks for the help in here

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Everything is going well here. My mood has been amazing the last 8-9 days.. I realized I was taking too much 5htp which can increase prolactin via a reduction in dopamine....... So I fixed that and made some other minor changes in supplementation and diet and I'm leaning out, hardening up, and getting stronger... And feeling great while doing it! Thanks for the help in here
Yea that's why antidepressants tend to raise prolactin. L Dopa precursors like mucuna pruriens really helps this

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea that's why antidepressants tend to raise prolactin. L Dopa precursors like mucuna pruriens really helps this
Yup... Dropped the 5htp and added powerfull... Good as new in 4 days lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMEN BRUTHA!!!!! To God be all the glory

I more than empathize (in my own infirmity) and I am powerless! 2 Corinthians 12:5-10 I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say, or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. "More and more people today are concerned with their physical fitness and good health. But what about our spiritual fitness? I know you made us and you want us to take care of our bodies, but more important is our spiritual health. Paul told Timothy to "Train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and life to come" (1 Timothy 4:7-8). Please help me to also work on "firming up my faith" in addition to firming up my body, so that I will be pleasing to you and an example to those around me. I want to grow closer and closer to you and would love to bring others along with me. Lord, anoint me. In Jesus' name I pray, amen" I mean no disrespect by sharing my faith (not religion) with you.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
If someone was diagnosed with primary hypogonadism, could it instead have been adrenal or thyroid problems? My adrenals were never checked, but I think my thyroid was checked. I was diagnosed with primary hypogonadism when my LH and FSH were through the roof, but my testosterone levels were in the 300's and hardly budging. Would adrenals contribute to that at all?