REALLY STRANGE blood work- help - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

REALLY STRANGE blood work- help

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Everything is going well here. My mood has been amazing the last 8-9 days.. I realized I was taking too much 5htp which can increase prolactin via a reduction in dopamine....... So I fixed that and made some other minor changes in supplementation and diet and I'm leaning out, hardening up, and getting stronger... And feeling great while doing it! Thanks for the help in here
    Yea that's why antidepressants tend to raise prolactin. L Dopa precursors like mucuna pruriens really helps this

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Yea that's why antidepressants tend to raise prolactin. L Dopa precursors like mucuna pruriens really helps this
    Yup... Dropped the 5htp and added powerfull... Good as new in 4 days lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AMEN BRUTHA!!!!! To God be all the glory

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I more than empathize (in my own infirmity) and I am powerless! 2 Corinthians 12:5-10 I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say, or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. "More and more people today are concerned with their physical fitness and good health. But what about our spiritual fitness? I know you made us and you want us to take care of our bodies, but more important is our spiritual health. Paul told Timothy to "Train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and life to come" (1 Timothy 4:7-8). Please help me to also work on "firming up my faith" in addition to firming up my body, so that I will be pleasing to you and an example to those around me. I want to grow closer and closer to you and would love to bring others along with me. Lord, anoint me. In Jesus' name I pray, amen" I mean no disrespect by sharing my faith (not religion) with you.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Adrenals and possible thyroid are shot to hell. I can not emphasize more. CHECK ADRENALS AND THYROID PROPERLY BEFORE STARTING TRT..As I can see this was probably never evaluated properly. You could also be vitamin D deficient or body may be in a major state of acidosis from high calcium to maintain proper alkalinity. I would suggest PTH serum ASAP
    If someone was diagnosed with primary hypogonadism, could it instead have been adrenal or thyroid problems? My adrenals were never checked, but I think my thyroid was checked. I was diagnosed with primary hypogonadism when my LH and FSH were through the roof, but my testosterone levels were in the 300's and hardly budging. Would adrenals contribute to that at all?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New blood work Help!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 08:13 AM
  2. New blood work Help!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 07:57 AM
  3. Blood work help, post SD cycle.
    By Trainforpain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 10:35 AM
  4. Need some help with HPTA looks like (blood work)
    By Funny Monkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 09:56 AM
  5. Can you help me decipher my blood work?
    By pcn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 03:55 PM