REALLY STRANGE blood work- help

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Adrenals and possible thyroid are shot to hell. I can not emphasize more. CHECK ADRENALS AND THYROID PROPERLY BEFORE STARTING TRT..As I can see this was probably never evaluated properly. You could also be vitamin D deficient or body may be in a major state of acidosis from high calcium to maintain proper alkalinity. I would suggest PTH serum ASAP
    I'm trying to get into an endo before the appointment I had scheduled for early November. I will bring up these points for sure though

  2. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I hear that.. It's been a life long issue. Doin my best
    I more than empathize (in my own infirmity) and I am powerless!

    2 Corinthians 12:5-10
    I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say, or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

    Seems like I don't grow no matter what. I actually seem to get leaner and more muscular over the course of a deload or complete off week...
    "More and more people today are concerned with their physical fitness and good health. But what about our spiritual fitness? I know you made us and you want us to take care of our bodies, but more important is our spiritual health. Paul told Timothy to "Train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and life to come" (1 Timothy 4:7-8). Please help me to also work on "firming up my faith" in addition to firming up my body, so that I will be pleasing to you and an example to those around me. I want to grow closer and closer to you and would love to bring others along with me. Lord, anoint me. In Jesus' name I pray, amen"

    I mean no disrespect by sharing my faith (not religion) with you.
    Life is a terminal condition.

    She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I more than empathize (in my own infirmity) and I am powerless!

    2 Corinthians 12:5-10
    I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say, or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

    "More and more people today are concerned with their physical fitness and good health. But what about our spiritual fitness? I know you made us and you want us to take care of our bodies, but more important is our spiritual health. Paul told Timothy to "Train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and life to come" (1 Timothy 4:7-8). Please help me to also work on "firming up my faith" in addition to firming up my body, so that I will be pleasing to you and an example to those around me. I want to grow closer and closer to you and would love to bring others along with me. Lord, anoint me. In Jesus' name I pray, amen"

    I mean no disrespect by sharing my faith (not religion) with you.
    I actually have recently found my faith again... I very much like and appreciate this. Thank you..

  4. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I more than empathize (in my own infirmity) and I am powerless!

    2 Corinthians 12:5-10
    I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say, or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

    "More and more people today are concerned with their physical fitness and good health. But what about our spiritual fitness? I know you made us and you want us to take care of our bodies, but more important is our spiritual health. Paul told Timothy to "Train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and life to come" (1 Timothy 4:7-8). Please help me to also work on "firming up my faith" in addition to firming up my body, so that I will be pleasing to you and an example to those around me. I want to grow closer and closer to you and would love to bring others along with me. Lord, anoint me. In Jesus' name I pray, amen"

    I mean no disrespect by sharing my faith (not religion) with you.
    I officially just liked you that much more, man. Good approach, lol.

  5. I'm gonna get "for my power is made perfect in weakness" added to one of my half sleeves now. Seriously. I love this passage now and it's beyond fitting and has caused me to do some serious soul searching and put things into perspective. Thanks again.
    •   
       


  6. I am also seeing the dr today at 2 to go over these results and see what, if anything, he thinks we should do. I'm kind of hoping for some
    Adex... And hoping the powerfull I started taking Friday night will assist with the prolactin.
  7. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'm gonna get "for my power is made perfect in weakness" added to one of my half sleeves now. Seriously. I love this passage now and it's beyond fitting and has caused me to do some serious soul searching and put things into perspective. Thanks again.
    I was searching for the right words to say to you and it came to me. Ironically I have my own thorns past and present that my tormentor has been tormenting me with...to the point of dispair...and it too has given me renewed hope that it truely is in my weakness that His power is made perfect and my strength is found in Christ alone.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    I hear that.. It's been a life long issue. Doin my best

    Seems like I don't grow no matter what. I actually seem to get leaner and more muscular over the course of a deload or complete off week...
    About to take my first deload week in two weeks. Can't believe I haven't been doing these all along

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    LOL, no I have no distaste for androgel.

    To your point, though- DAA was terrible for me. It raised e2, lowered total and free test, and gave me really bad headaches.
    That sucks ill tell you the one DAA Supplement that made my testicles humongous was TCF 1 by primordial performance. Felt great on that stuff except for an initial headache. Also, I had tons of energy

  10. Everything is going well here. My mood has been amazing the last 8-9 days.. I realized I was taking too much 5htp which can increase prolactin via a reduction in dopamine....... So I fixed that and made some other minor changes in supplementation and diet and I'm leaning out, hardening up, and getting stronger... And feeling great while doing it! Thanks for the help in here

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Everything is going well here. My mood has been amazing the last 8-9 days.. I realized I was taking too much 5htp which can increase prolactin via a reduction in dopamine....... So I fixed that and made some other minor changes in supplementation and diet and I'm leaning out, hardening up, and getting stronger... And feeling great while doing it! Thanks for the help in here
    Yea that's why antidepressants tend to raise prolactin. L Dopa precursors like mucuna pruriens really helps this

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Yea that's why antidepressants tend to raise prolactin. L Dopa precursors like mucuna pruriens really helps this
    Yup... Dropped the 5htp and added powerfull... Good as new in 4 days lol

  13. AMEN BRUTHA!!!!! To God be all the glory

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I more than empathize (in my own infirmity) and I am powerless! 2 Corinthians 12:5-10 I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say, or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. "More and more people today are concerned with their physical fitness and good health. But what about our spiritual fitness? I know you made us and you want us to take care of our bodies, but more important is our spiritual health. Paul told Timothy to "Train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and life to come" (1 Timothy 4:7-8). Please help me to also work on "firming up my faith" in addition to firming up my body, so that I will be pleasing to you and an example to those around me. I want to grow closer and closer to you and would love to bring others along with me. Lord, anoint me. In Jesus' name I pray, amen" I mean no disrespect by sharing my faith (not religion) with you.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  14. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Adrenals and possible thyroid are shot to hell. I can not emphasize more. CHECK ADRENALS AND THYROID PROPERLY BEFORE STARTING TRT..As I can see this was probably never evaluated properly. You could also be vitamin D deficient or body may be in a major state of acidosis from high calcium to maintain proper alkalinity. I would suggest PTH serum ASAP
    If someone was diagnosed with primary hypogonadism, could it instead have been adrenal or thyroid problems? My adrenals were never checked, but I think my thyroid was checked. I was diagnosed with primary hypogonadism when my LH and FSH were through the roof, but my testosterone levels were in the 300's and hardly budging. Would adrenals contribute to that at all?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New blood work Help!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 09:13 AM
  2. New blood work Help!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:57 AM
  3. Blood work help, post SD cycle.
    By Trainforpain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 11:35 AM
  4. Need some help with HPTA looks like (blood work)
    By Funny Monkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 10:56 AM
  5. Can you help me decipher my blood work?
    By pcn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 04:55 PM
Log in
Log in