Test booster on TRT?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Anyone used a test booster while on TRT?
I was wondering if it would help with mood and energy?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ok answer this for me real quick.

whats 30% of 0?

cuz thats what a test booster will do when youre on trt

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards

whats 30% of 0?

Yeah, I figure it was a silly question... I know it wouldn't help with any "test boost" but maybe mood.
Thanks!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards

whats 30% of 0?

this^ any natty t booster will do nothing. most do nothing anyway except increase libido and sleep

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Yeah, I figure it was a silly question... I know it wouldn't help with any "test boost" but maybe mood.
Thanks!
can you explain what you mean when you say mood/lethargy?

if its just lack of motivation, try a noot or a stimmed preworkout. if its true lethargy, then there could be a bunch of issues. things that come to mind are too low trt or diet

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Anyone used a test booster while on TRT?
I was wondering if it would help with mood and energy?
Um...how about more test. This is like saying you're thirsty while holding a gallon of water.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
can you explain what you mean when you say mood/lethargy?

if its just lack of motivation, try a noot or a stimmed preworkout. if its true lethargy, then there could be a bunch of issues. things that come to mind are too low trt or diet
Yeah, it's probably just my diet (I'm cutting) and not enough test, lol!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Don't know what TDEE is but my TRT dose is 150 a week and my macros is low, way below... I have to drop weight :(
you are very confused arent you lol. what do you mean your macros "is" low?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
you are very confused arent you lol. what do you mean your macros "is" low?
I'm pretty confused, I'm 6'1 217lb 15%bf and eating around 2000 cals a day which I would guess is pretty low..?
I do a lot of high intensity training, sometimes 2x day...
I eat high protein&fat and ~70g carbs a day.
I need to get under 210...

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I'm pretty confused, I'm 6'1 217lb 15%bf and eating around 2000 cals a day which I would guess is pretty low..?
I do a lot of high intensity training, sometimes 2x day...
I eat high protein&fat and ~70g carbs a day.
I need to get under 210...
you need to calculate your TDEE and eat 10-20% below that to cut weight. you also need to calculate your macros

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Try dropping your trt dose to 50mg twice a week for a couple months and see how you feel. Don't forget to donate blood every 3 months, your hematocrit and RBC are probably very high.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Try dropping your trt dose to 50mg twice a week for a couple months and see how you feel. Don't forget to donate blood every 3 months, your hematocrit and RBC are probably very high.
Do you think getting labs with 2 vials of blood is even slightly effective at helping with high RBC ? Sometimes it seems im in there every month giving multiple vials. I hate giving blood btw :D

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Do you think getting labs with 2 vials of blood is even slightly effective at helping with high RBC ? Sometimes it seems im in there every month giving multiple vials. I hate giving blood btw :D
Probably couldn't hurt! ;) but yeah, I hate giving blood too because a newb hit a nerve in my arm once and I've had nerve problems (not serious) in that arm/hand ever since. I've got veins like f-ing garden hoses and she went for the smallest vein she could find! Everyone at the donation center heard strong use of the F word among others that day.. Couldn't do any bicep curls for a couple weeks because it felt like my funny bone was being hit, along with a burning sensation down my arm. Should have sued their ass, but they agreed to pay my doctor bills so that was good enough for me.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Probably couldn't hurt! ;) but yeah, I hate giving blood too because a newb hit a nerve in my arm once and I've had nerve problems (not serious) in that arm/hand ever since. I've got veins like f-ing garden hoses and she went for the smallest vein she could find! Everyone at the donation center heard strong use of the F word among others that day.. Couldn't do any bicep curls for a couple weeks because it felt like my funny bone was being hit, along with a burning sensation down my arm. Should have sued their ass, but they agreed to pay my doctor bills so that was good enough for me.
omigod I'll kill somebody for doing that. It's like giving you a faulty parachute when they know you're afraid of heights, worst case scenario. The guy who draws my blood at the GP is pretty good, and I have a pretty nice selection of veins in the forearms and elbow area lately as well. I just can't trust these random blood drive people taking my blood with probably no previous experience. I guess I have trust issues along with my phobia of seeing blood being drawn from my veins.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Can high RBC get you "sluggish"? I have been taking diffrent supps lately to get my RBC up so it's probably high...

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Can high RBC get you "sluggish"? I have been taking diffrent supps lately to get my RBC up so it's probably high...
Yup! Your blood doesn't flow as freely when it's thick, so you get winded easier than normal. Injections don't raise my RBC nearly as much as the gels did. The gels made me look like I had a sunburn!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yup! Your blood doesn't flow as freely when it's thick, so you get winded easier than normal. Injections don't raise my RBC nearly as much as the gels did. The gels made me look like I had a sunburn!
mmh thanks, I'll ease off some of my supps for a little bit to see if it helps.