Just got labs results in!!
- 09-12-2013, 02:28 PM
- 09-12-2013, 04:22 PM
hey John , what Lab was this thru ? (sorry I have no imput to your values, imma let the "heavyweights" on the forum weigh in )
09-12-2013, 04:32 PM
09-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Ok gotcha.. can I ask how much that set you back ? It is very thorough I see and Im not sure the Doc im seeing could get all those thru my insurance.
09-12-2013, 04:55 PM
09-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Everything looks pretty good besides your high hematocrit and cholesterol. The high hematocrit can make you feel tired, cause erection problems etc. Go donate blood every 3 months, and that will pull it back down to normal.
09-13-2013, 01:42 PM
09-13-2013, 01:49 PM
09-13-2013, 02:08 PM
09-13-2013, 03:20 PM
09-13-2013, 03:49 PM
Yes i am on TRT. 100mg test cyp E7D.... I took this test on early monday morning before my scheduled shot.
09-13-2013, 04:33 PM
09-16-2013, 02:23 PM
Although clinically it isn't out of range, your TSH seems too high, some doctors will actually treat you for a slow thyroid with that number. My current Dr. has me on thyroid meds and tries to keep the TSH right around 1.0
Lex, that is good to know about the hemocrit and making you tired - I also have high hemocrit and high RBC, even before TRT.
09-16-2013, 10:37 PM
09-18-2013, 01:30 PM
09-18-2013, 02:06 PM
09-18-2013, 02:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By health4life24 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 64Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:11 PM
- By fjet in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2008, 02:20 PM
- By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 11Last Post: 03-17-2007, 02:28 PM
- By East1600Plus in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-06-2007, 08:49 AM
- By anapolack in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-22-2006, 07:21 PM