trt. normal test, low e2, total estrogen 20x too high.

C

carnivore24

Awards
so anyone have any idea why my total estrogen has come back on 3 separate blood test at 900, 1939, and 2653? normal range being 40 and under.

I am on doc prescribed trt 150mg/wk
doc prescribed letro 2.5mg/ wk
I also take tren e 350/wk during these tests.

so my important levels were
test (total) 573 (range 250-850)
estradiol 4.5 (range 10-40)
total estrogen 2675 (40-115)
prolactin 7.1 (4.6-21.4)

why the hell is my total estrogen so high and how is this possible with human grade letrozole? and what does this mean to me and my health?

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about total estrogen, but I am surprised you don't feel like complete **** with your e2 that low. Keep in mind that you also need it to build and keep muscle, so that is detrimental as well.

Also, why the hell does your doc have you on letro? That is pretty much the strongest AI out there and really not needed on only 150mg a week of test. Hell, I'd go so far as to say drop the AI all together and run labs.

C

carnivore24

Awards
I have pre existing gynecomastia, and letro is really the only thing that stops it from growing. with or without exogenous testosterone. I dose it fairly low, the max is 2.5mg per week. usually around 1.25/wk or 1.75/wk (which is pain to split those little pills)

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, ok. I won't pretend to be a doctor, but to be below range for e2 doesn't seem healthy.

C

carnivore24

Awards
yeah the e2 is something I can.deal with ie backing off my letro. not really concerned about that, just wondering how my total e is so god damn high while on letro. and what does this mean to me in terms of overall health and bodybuilding aspects

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
yeah the e2 is something I can.deal with ie backing off my letro. not really concerned about that, just wondering how my total e is so god damn high while on letro. and what does this mean to me in terms of overall health and bodybuilding aspects
Yeah i have 165 total estrogen...which is high...and it doesn't budge even when estradiol lowers. I think its some kind of bull**** inaccurate category to be honest...I've given up trying to lower it and i will concentrate on estradiol from here on out. Your total estrogen # sounds like my 2450 total test # from when the sample was contaminated by the androgel lol. Not sure how you can contaminate an estrogen reading though :confused: :D