Any HCG benefits if primary?

w8lifter

w8lifter

Awards
Is there any benefit at all to using HCG along with trt if I am primary hypogonadic? I may not get the natural test production from the testes, but what about pregnenalone and other upstream hormone production from the testes with the use of HCG.
Current regimen Is 60 mg T Cyp E3D, HCG 250 iu eod.

R

rfarns01

Awards
Is there any benefit at all to using HCG along with trt if I am primary hypogonadic? I may not get the natural test production from the testes, but what about pregnenalone and other upstream hormone production from the testes with the use of HCG.
Current regimen Is 60 mg T Cyp E3D, HCG 250 iu eod.
Probably going to add some fullness back to your testicles and give u a small boost of test, but probably no other benefit, the preg boost will be minimal and may not off set the cost. I think it's worth a try, if does nothing for your well being you can always stop.

F

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I agree on the Preg. Great advice. Try it and if you do not notice any real benefits in your sense of well being you might discontinue its use. It seems for some guys they feel much, much better from it. DHEA is another one to consider while on TRT. Oral DHEA is not too effective though.