High hemoglobin and hematocrit levels?
- 10-26-2013, 09:31 AM
- 02-22-2014, 11:47 AM
To answer your question, there are 2 different rules of thumb I use to determine water needs:
1. Weight in lbs/2 = ounces of water. At 280, that means 140 ounces of water.
2. More recently - weight in lbs multiplied by 0.65. At 280, that means 182 ounces of water.
In every case, the amount is driven by body weight.
And most people are dehydrated, at least to some extent.
- 02-22-2014, 08:15 PM
02-25-2014, 04:50 PM
Of course the answer to your original question as has been said is to donate blood. I donate every two months unless my levels get too low then I increase the time between donations.
02-26-2014, 06:31 PM
02-26-2014, 06:38 PM
Drink a lot of water, donate blood, take aspirin.
02-26-2014, 09:59 PM
02-26-2014, 10:07 PM
02-27-2014, 04:03 AM
02-27-2014, 10:48 AM
03-20-2014, 05:19 PM
Well I finally was able to donate last week and had blood work done the following day. I got the results today. My hemoglobin was 17 and my hematocrit came back 48. My testosterone was low at 378 but that was to be expected since I had cut my dose for a few weeks. I will be keeping a better handle on my blood donations from here on out.
03-20-2014, 06:38 PM
03-20-2014, 06:46 PM
03-20-2014, 09:00 PM
I've been taking naringin for a few months now and it leveled mine out. Dropped it about 2.5-3 points and haven't done anything else.
03-20-2014, 09:07 PM
03-20-2014, 10:31 PM
03-21-2014, 01:57 PM
03-21-2014, 02:19 PM
Yep, same brand. I have felt "cleaner" since taking it. Like it makes me feel less weighed down with crud or oxidants. Could be the effect on RBC.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xGenericx in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 02-12-2013, 11:54 AM
- By fryzway in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 26Last Post: 03-01-2012, 06:41 AM
- By maldorf in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2008, 12:16 AM
- By daemonium in forum AnabolicsReplies: 39Last Post: 02-01-2006, 08:21 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-07-2003, 06:48 AM